Can someone help me

How is the RH? Humidity? Where they are.
How are you with your watering process, do you want a little help?
I have a tutorial if you want?
Here I'll just post it.

Stay safe
Bill
The humidity is between 50-70 , 2 out of my 5 seedlings just damp off i think I overwatered them and letting them stay on humid for too long. This is two of my seedlings that grows well and hoping they grow healthy. Thanks for helping ps. One of them grow just different having so much set of leaves in one node lol

IMG20220325125609.jpg

IMG20220325125404.jpg

Also can i already add urea on that stage?
Use according to the manufacturer at about 1/2 strength or less to start, and how they do. Urea can be hot stuff, and the plants are still young. The problem is, that since your using native soil, we don’t know what it has or doesn’t have, or what it needs, so It’s a SWAG at best.

BTW, sorry SWAG is “scientific wild ass guess” (I used to work with physicists)

Use according to the manufacturer at about 1/2 strength or less to start, and how they do. Urea can be hot stuff, and the plants are still young. The problem is, that since your using native soil, we don’t know what it has or doesn’t have, or what it needs, so It’s a SWAG at best.

BTW, sorry SWAG is “scientific wild ass guess” (I used to work with physicists)
Im planning to transplant them next week , Does this potting soil would be good for them? Thanks in advance

Screenshot_2022-03-25-14-27-19-35.jpg

I've never seen that brand, but the ingredients look good. Says no fertilizer needed for 30 days, so be careful with additional nutes. I would not add anything for a couple weeks. I know your options are limited on nutes, but think a little less "high test" than urea. Think more along the lines of blood meal, guano, and/or worm castings.

Also can i already add urea on that stage?
You can if you want, they are your plants.

I cannot remember reading about anyone recommending using Urea as a source of Nitrogen for Cannabis.

Urea has a N-P-K of 46-0-0 so it is one of the highest ratios of Nitrogen used for farming, gardening or landscaping.

Urea can be hot stuff, and the plants are still young.
Urea can burn mature and established lawns because it is very easy to use too much. I can imagine what it would do to seedlings or any Cannabis plant less than 3 or 4 months old.

I've read an article that different color of light has a different effect on growth. Is it okay that i use red , blue , white light on this stage? tia

IMG20220328183410.jpg
Yep looks good. :thumb: That works.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks bill , can i transplant them to a different soil and to its final pot later or should I wait for a couple of weeks? Tia
I like to fill a pot with roots before I uppot.
Is that what your asking?

Stay safe
Bill

What I mean is Im about to change it to a bigger pot , and i already done it lol. I use this soil (pic below) and also mix some wormcast. But I feel worried cause i think I damage some roots. Ive read that it may cause transplant shock. here is the recent pic. Tia
I like to fill a pot with roots before I uppot.
Is that what your asking?

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_2022-03-25-14-27-19-35.jpg

IMG20220329170143.jpg

hi tia,

the first point you will already know that it's just the sprouting leaves they must dry out and fall off. it's just the sprouting leaves after all. and one of mine also had that yellow spot idk why but she didn't really recover, always being behind the others.

the second point I need to make because I found out just shortly is that if you have a blue or red light the peaks at the spectre may well be somewhere else because it's the coloured shell that just filters out the other colours. you can buy a cheap lightrail at the store where you get sth like cement or osb- or plasterboards.

Just be sure that it's a day-light or cool white for vegging and a warm white for flowering. the latter will submit the red and the other two the blue light. and of course the more the wattage the better, but with T8s their also longer.

have fun

hi tia,

the first point you will already know that it's just the sprouting leaves they must dry out and fall off. it's just the sprouting leaves after all. and one of mine also had that yellow spot idk why but she didn't really recover, always being behind the others.

the second point I need to make because I found out just shortly is that if you have a blue or red light the peaks at the spectre may well be somewhere else because it's the coloured shell that just filters out the other colours. you can buy a cheap lightrail at the store where you get sth like cement or osb- or plasterboards.

Just be sure that it's a day-light or cool white for vegging and a warm white for flowering. the latter will submit the red and the other two the blue light. and of course the more the wattage the better, but with T8s their also longer.

have fun
Thanks a lot , the first true leaves is also one of my problem after transplanting but after couple of hours the plants looks drooping after transplanting it on a bigger pot. Btw for the lighting I usually use sunlight for 6am to 6pm after that Im puting them to my improvise growing tent for 6 hours.

I think my plant is suffering on a transplant shock because this is the first time that she droop. do you think that this is normal after transplanting also what do I need to do when my plant suffer on transplant shock. Thanks a lot in advance.

The opinions are different on this topic. but I use to water them before repotting and leave just as much soil where it is as possible. I don't remove soil from the roots when repotting. and then I water them again in the new pot. they will need 6h of darkness every day, without disturbing them by any light. keeping the roots wet will help but when the soil is wet you will have to stop. the excess water has to run off and be discarded. and the other thing that will help is some mild phosphorous fertilizing by guano extract if you have that somewhere near. good luck

She looks so sad.
Plants do not have emotions.

Most likely the roots were damaged during transplanting. It does look like it will survive. Be sure that it does not dry out but remember to not put to much water on the soil.

However, you forgot to fill up the pot. The soil should be up to about a 1/2 inch (10-12 mm) below the rim. To late now so a week or two after it recovers you might want to consider transplanting again into the same pot with more soil or to a larger pot with more soil.

When the pot is filled up the plant can develop a larger root mass. The larger the root system the larger and healthier the portion of the plant that is above the soil line.

the first true leaves is also one of my problem
As I said, I've also had that with one of my plants, an auto WW she also had the yellow spot and the round first true set of leaves. And she's a little behind my other plants but still growing fast and healthy, so don't worry about that. it may also be a genetic thing.

guys can someone tell me what happen to this , it just came out to its shell but sadly i see some yellow spot to the tip of it's cotyledon. Thank you in advance

IMG20220311182029.jpg
I started my seedling in Fox Farms Happy Frog.And she was no happy. Possibly you soil is to rich and a seedling does not need all those nutes so early in n her life . Mine did the same ,and recovered, next time use a starter soil like I do now until the first true leaves form and look strong, then transplant to what ever your grow medium is .

Back
Top Bottom