Can someone help me

guys can someone tell me what happen to this , it just came out to its shell but sadly i see some yellow spot to the tip of it's cotyledon. Thank you in advance

IMG20220311182029.jpg

guys can someone tell me what happen to this , it just came out to its shell but sadly i see some yellow spot to the tip of it's cotyledon. Thank you in advance

IMG20220311182029.jpg
Good morning @teachmehowtoplant hope you are having a good day my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Your soil is a little hot.
It doesn't look burnt too bad.
Hopefully she will recover.
If not use cheep soil just to start next time, no nutrients. :thumb:
How is your watering technique?
Do you want a tutorial to help a bit?

Stay safe
Bill

As said, it should work itself out, now if the first true leaves start yellowing, then I'd be more concerned. Seedlings can be a little touchy about nutes until they get a couple/few sets of leaves and the root system develops more fully. What media are you growing in? Looks interesting. I use a seed starter mix, mostly coco, sphagnum moss, perilite, and mica, very low nutes, it drains well and promotes root growth. Then transplant to final container after a couple weeks. Best of luck, happy growing!

Good morning @teachmehowtoplant hope you are having a good day my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Your soil is a little hot.
It doesn't look burnt too bad.
Hopefully she will recover.
If not use cheep soil just to start next time, no nutrients. :thumb:
How is your watering technique?
Do you want a tutorial to help a bit?

Stay safe
Bill
Thankyou for response , for watering im only using tap water and just spraying it on the soil and im doing it every time I see the soil dry

As said, it should work itself out, now if the first true leaves start yellowing, then I'd be more concerned. Seedlings can be a little touchy about nutes until they get a couple/few sets of leaves and the root system develops more fully. What media are you growing in? Looks interesting. I use a seed starter mix, mostly coco, sphagnum moss, perilite, and mica, very low nutes, it drains well and promotes root growth. Then transplant to final container after a couple weeks. Best of luck, happy growing!
thanks for the response , Im using Philippines kalinga landrace , im just using a regular soil Im planing to grow it organic. btw i also have another concern for my another seedlings its first true leaves is round is this normal?

IMG20220313183526.jpg

thanks for the response , Im using Philippines kalinga landrace , im just using a regular soil Im planing to grow it organic. btw i also have another concern for my another seedlings its first true leaves is round is this normal?

IMG20220313183526.jpg
Looks like a mutant. It will most likely grow out of that too as it gets bigger. My last grow I had a plant that grew 3 branches at each node instead of 2. In 2 weeks it will most likely look like all the other plants you see. First 2 weeks is Seedling Stage & sometimes they do weird shit.

btw i also have another concern for my another seedlings its first true leaves is round is this normal?

IMG20220313183526.jpg
this is abnormal but does also happen. the opposing first true leaf is unformed or malformed.

IMG20220313183526.jpg
Here is a tutorial on watering that will help you.

Stay safe
Bill

Here is a tutorial on watering that will help you.

Stay safe
Bill
thanks again , Im very sorry cause I ask a lot. This is my first time growing and I just want to make everything perfect. Is the light enough for them to grow? i only use one piece of led light per seedlings. Thanks in advance

IMG20220314163108.jpg

Please see How to Ask for Grow Support

It is VERY hard to help diagnose plant problems if we don't have all the required information.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
The ONLY way to receive optimal feedback and support is to provide photos!
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

REQUIRED READING FOR ALL NEW GROWERS!
How to Grow Marijuana

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

thanks again , Im very sorry cause I ask a lot. This is my first time growing and I just want to make everything perfect. Is the light enough for them to grow? i only use one piece of led light per seedlings. Thanks in advance

IMG20220314163108.jpg
Good morning my friend, hope everything is good today.
At first all you need Is a t5 or weak led.
Do you have something stronger for the next couple weeks?

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning my friend, hope everything is good today.
At first all you need Is a t5 or weak led.
Do you have something stronger for the next couple weeks?

Stay safe
good day , I just change its light for 25 watts per seedlings and its 4 inches away but my other seedlings looks like drying is it a sign that its already falling off or did i just do something bad thanks in advance

IMG20220318130313.jpg

good day , I just change its light for 25 watts per seedlings and its 4 inches away but my other seedlings looks like drying is it a sign that its already falling off or did i just do something bad thanks in advance

IMG20220318130313.jpg
Good morning @teachmehowtoplant hope everything is well.
How is the rh where they are? Dry?
Does your soil have many nutrients in it already?

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @teachmehowtoplant hope everything is well.
How is the rh where they are? Dry?
Does your soil have many nutrients in it already?

Stay safe
Bill
I put some organic nutrients already though some of my seedlings cotyledons are getting dry they are turning yellow and nearly brown is this normal? I insert the pic of the plant that has cotyledons are getting dry. Thank you again in advance

IMG20220320155326.jpg

IMG20220318130313.jpg

I put some organic nutrients already though some of my seedlings cotyledons are getting dry they are turning yellow and nearly brown is this normal? I insert the pic of the plant that has cotyledons are getting dry. Thank you again in advance

IMG20220320155326.jpg

IMG20220318130313.jpg
How is the RH? Humidity? Where they are.
How are you with your watering process, do you want a little help?
I have a tutorial if you want?
Here I'll just post it.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom