Can we talk Aloe Vera?

saltybluegrass

i search this forum and can’t find anyone using an Aloe Foilar spray-
I’ve spent the last 2 days researching this amazing plant that has disease/insect/ medicine for plants as well as packed full of aminos/sugars/food.
My question is to use fermented or not.
The kenyan farmer produced a fermented fertilizer he sells to his customers.
Another board like this says to use it within 15 minutes of cutting.
Does anyone use it and how?
Along with researching my plants use , i am going to start my own tea for my use. It is amazing.
Ironically as i lean into growing and learning , my cousin gave me a plant last year and it’s so ready for service

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 83
i search this forum and can’t find anyone using an Aloe Foilar spray-
I’ve spent the last 2 days researching this amazing plant that has disease/insect/ medicine for plants as well as packed full of aminos/sugars/food.
My question is to use fermented or not.
The kenyan farmer produced a fermented fertilizer he sells to his customers.
Another board like this says to use it within 15 minutes of cutting.
Does anyone use it and how?
Along with researching my plants use , i am going to start my own tea for my use. It is amazing.
Ironically as i lean into growing and learning , my cousin gave me a plant last year and it’s so ready for service
I use aloe juice a lot in my grow. I will add it to teas and I also will foliar spray with it in the mix. Unfermented it has a lot going for it, it helps protect the leaves and it has a remarkable ability to increase the solubility of the soil, and all of its silicate goodness is still available for the plant to use. Fermented, all of its amino acids and its mineral content are broken down into a form that can be readily absorbed by the plant and eaten by the micro life, so in this form the aloe is even more useful. It truly is a remarkable plant.

it is mostly found as just that. But you really have to dig for the people using it foilar.
- Aloe Vera contains the following Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, And Tryptophan, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine, And Aspartic Acid.

Enzymes

Those include the following: Amylase, Bradykinase, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase, Oxidase, Alkaline Phosphatase, Proteolytiase, Creatine Phosphokinase and Carboxypeptidase.

Micro & Micro Nutrients

These include Vitamins A, C, E and B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 in addition to Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Magnanese, Chromium, Selenium, Copper, Iorn, Potassium, Phosphorus and Sodium.

Lingnins & Polysaccharides

They include: Galactose, Xylose, Arabinose, Acetylated Mannose And Acemannan.

And of course there's the Salicylic acid compound and its associated benefits as far as root development. Adding 1/4 cup of Aloe Vera juice/extract/whatever term you want to use to 1 gallon of water and use that to wet your rooting medium - even Grodan Rockwool cubes - will give you root size and development that is nothing short of amazing. Or at least in my experience.
-Aloe Vera is a nutrient accumulator and works well when foliar sprayed onto plant leaves just before sunlight. Nutrient accumulators are great sources for the full panorama of elements that your plants need. It contains a plethora of amino acids (Isoleucine, Lysine, Glutamine, to name a few) along with enzymes (Amylase, Catalase, Cellulase) as well as micro nutrients (Vitamins A, C, E, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12) along with choline, calcium, magnesium, zinc and more. But that’s not all! Aloe vera also has lignins and polysaccharides including Galactose and Xylose.

Aloe Vera has two very important compounds for overall health growth, saponins and salycilic acid. Saponins are typically promoted as wetting agents or surfactant, but their role is far more complex than that. Their roles relate to triggering plants in different systems, most specifically the system acquired resistance (SAR) and hormone acquired resistance (HAR).

I recommend foliar spraying your plants with Aloe Vera 3 times per week.

Aloe Vera Foliar Spray Instructions

1. Fresh aloe is best. Try to cut a filet off the plant and scrape the Aloe Vera gel on the inside. You can also use 200x aloe powder.

1. Mix two teaspoons of fresh aloe gel to 1 gallon of water and spray within 15 minutes of cutting the plant.
*Important: Aloe Vera gel will ferment within 20 minutes after 20 minutes of exposure to air.
I use aloe juice a lot in my grow. I will add it to teas and I also will foliar spray with it in the mix. Unfermented it has a lot going for it, it helps protect the leaves and it has a remarkable ability to increase the solubility of the soil, and all of its silicate goodness is still available for the plant to use. Fermented, all of its base minerals and amino acids and all the rest of its mineral content are broken down into a form that can be readily absorbed by the plant and eaten by the microlife, so in this form the aloe is even more useful. It truly is a remarkable plant.

YOU are exactly what i wanted in this thread. I knew it would be you!
It is amazing and so much unexplored as in our plant cannibas. Two of the worlds plants that can be used in us or topical to heal. What’s your fermentation process if you don’t mind ?

So Emilya, tell me about how you also use coconut water!! lol That’s my next research- The Earths biggest seed with tons of benefits for plants

So Emilya, tell me about how you also use coconut water!! lol That’s my next research- The Earths biggest seed with tons of benefits for plants
I haven't gotten there yet simply because coconuts are not very abundant in Missouri, but it is on my list of things to try. :)

I do a lot of interesting natural organic things to my grow, such as using nutrients distilled out the super accumulator dandelion, making teas out of ground up 7 row barley shoots for the growth hormone, introducing beneficial bacteria from the plants outdoors, inoculating my plants with a home made lactobacillus serum, and distilling my own calcium phosphate with added magnesium out of eggshells.

There are many plants out there that can help us in our grows, and thistle, dandelion and aloe are some of the best.

it is mostly found as just that. But you really have to dig for the people using it foilar.
- Aloe Vera contains the following Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, And Tryptophan, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine, And Aspartic Acid.

great info!

Back
Top Bottom