Canada!? I hardly know ya!

Yo fellow Cannuck :)
As a political activist I have been in touch with all the political parties in the last week or two. The conservatives are idiots. I recieved an e-mail from Jack Layton yesterday that was personally written to adress all of my concerns. I was impressed that he took time to respond to me and not use an auto email service. He responded to all of my issues. His reponse to my inquiries on pot were as follows. "The NDP is currently the only party that has addressed this issue. We will table our recomendations in our platform to fully decriminalize marijuana and move it from a legal/criminal issue to a social/ medical issue. We agree that it is in nobodys best intrests to waste tax dollars and resourses to put people in jail for marijuana offences" (I paraphrased it not copy/paste so it isn't a direct quote)

Jonny

Yeah the NDP has a whole website about that: EndProhibition | EndProhibition
Its good to see a party thats actually willing to do something about this. I used to vote green just because i diddnt really know too much about politics and knew they were pro environment, and i thought that was one of the only issues really worth addressing but theres a whole lot more. The way i see it is that NDP is the only party thats really concerned with actual issues, not just moving numbers around (although not to say they wouldnt move the necessary numbers around). Im just curious as to how long its going to be before weeds legalized. Its funny because if its soon then its gonna sort of be the 2000's prohibition era kinda deal.

:welcome:to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Back
Top Bottom