Canada/Ontario Grower Thread

Thanks for the comments, Yeah I've never tried myself the apple pipe trick but I've heard its pretty crazy high.
my favorite is with an orange but need a shillum or a smoke device which can resist when wet, small shillum is best for me.
many other juicy fruits should be nice, but orange, WAoooow, it just remember me so many good tastes and things, i could not describe with my poor English actually.
worth a try i tell you.

have a nice day Danishoes and Getur.

heres a few more
This was Tatanka. A ww x bb.Anybody out there thinking about this strain dont bother it taste like shit.
004933.jpg

exodus cheese
IMGP0160.JPG

IMGP01791.JPG

IMGP01721.JPG

IMGP01651.JPG

11-D54E6945-1544587-960.jpg

gret job growing sucks they didnt taste good :(

This is one of my LSD plants I harvested a couple of days ago. This is my first indoor grow (first outdoor grow was last year) ... I smoked a bit a day after cutting her down and WOW mmmm she was good and strong ... I can't wait until she's fully dried and cured.
lst_budA.jpg
IMG_233722.jpg

This is one of my LSD plants I harvested a couple of days ago. This is my first indoor grow (first outdoor grow was last year) ... I smoked a bit a day after cutting her down and WOW mmmm she was good and strong ... I can't wait until she's fully dried and cured.
lst_budA.jpg
IMG_233722.jpg
Great job !!

Hi Canada Guy ... I have a hard time describing how my smoke tastes. I smoke cigarettes and I think that affects my tastebuds. It is different from other pot I've smoked ... I like the taste, it's not harsh but it's not mild either. I know, I'm a lot of help, lol ... I don't cough a lot on it.

I would definitely, and will, grow this again :)

p.s. something that just blew me away, when I grind up a couple of nuggets, what's left in the grinder (coffee grinder) is pure gold and so much of it ... I always have a nice little hashball to smoke and it's fantastic stuff

Hi Canada Guy ... I have a hard time describing how my smoke tastes. I smoke cigarettes and I think that affects my tastebuds. It is different from other pot I've smoked ... I like the taste, it's not harsh but it's not mild either. I know, I'm a lot of help, lol ... I don't cough a lot on it.

I would definitely, and will, grow this again :)

p.s. something that just blew me away, when I grind up a couple of nuggets, what's left in the grinder (coffee grinder) is pure gold and so much of it ... I always have a nice little hashball to smoke and it's fantastic stuff

Do you have a journal of your grow here? Feel free to come by my journal and take a look at my ladies to see how they compare to yours. .

I do not have a journal ... I did start to note everything I was doing/using but I broke my right arm (dominant arm) and everything was a struggle and the journal just went to pot (pun intended) I was lucky to have my daughter help me, when she could ... I'm going to skip over to your page now and check it out ... thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom