Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I've been dabbing pressed dry sift, I don't think i've tried much of anything finer! Hope you guys do better than me, with the outdoor. I'm 0 and 4. The downtime is getting used for shaping up the old grow shed and making it less prohibition era. Hard panels, easy to wash and fungal resistant gets to be a narrow field when you throw in cheap.

i ran over my 4th plant with my lawn mower going backwards ouch .. ouch

I'm leaving again tomorrow to do some hiking in the Rockies and to escape the smoke in south-west interrior BC. My garden grown plants did quite well in the two weeks I've been home. Two are over 6 feet tall and the other two are 4 and 5 feet. My plants in pots are 4 feet tall and bushier than the garden plants that don't receive as much sun. So far it is going well, but I want to see them flower soon, the pure sativas are going to take minimum 10 to 12 weeks to finish. I do have one plant flowering now and that is the cross I made with Zamaldelica X (Durban Poison x Big Freeze) I hope the Big Freeze genetics will help the cross finish before Oct. 1. Hope all is well amigos. Happy growing!

Well this indoor grow isn't going according to plan. First my super soil was a bit to hot with N so I flushed it and that sort of halted the problem a couple of weeks ago. Now I finally have clued in to a Thrip problem as at first I thought the shiny silver color on the leaves was part of the N overdose but this morning I saw some Thrip's on the leaves. Never had these little guys before so its a new one on me. I will be glad when this grow is over in a couple of weeks......Good thing I have a healthy plant outside doing great.

Well this indoor grow isn't going according to plan. First my super soil was a bit to hot with N so I flushed it and that sort of halted the problem a couple of weeks ago. Now I finally have clued in to a Thrip problem as at first I thought the shiny silver color on the leaves was part of the N overdose but this morning I saw some Thrip's on the leaves. Never had these little guys before so its a new one on me. I will be glad when this grow is over in a couple of weeks......Good thing I have a healthy plant outside doing great.
pics word be good ...

i'm guessing your in flower when you say "be glad when this grow is over in a couple of weeks" you should be able to wash them off with just water (pour a bucket of water over them in shower wash then down the drain) then spray plant with soap and water (soap dissolves the insects' exoskeleton) for a week.

Got my babies all in their final home. Big bud and watermellon. I'll give them a couple more weeks to fill my 4x4 tent.
20210720_091014_HDR.jpg

20210719_174025_HDR.jpg

get some bigger pots :)
I only had enough coco for a mix of 25% coco and 75% soil when I up-potted. I've used up last bit of coco. I will be in soil from here out. I love the plug and play I got from first grow I had with the OG Kush. Anything bigger than 5 gallon is a waste in my tent. I'm hopping on some nice buds. Not concerned about yields. Focus is on quality. Bigger wouldn't hurt but in soil I don't feel like I need anything bigger. I bet your ladies are loving the weather and are getting huge.
Nice collection of seeds! I'm familiar with the Minnippi Watershed. Best trout fishing on Turtle Island! I wasn't going to bother with outdoor this year but put autos out anyway. Here's what I get for my trouble ..... I think it's stem rot. Living by the North Atlantic claims more victims. :)

20210705_095419.jpg

20210705_095240.jpg
I don't get it. This has been a great year for outdoor grows.... Why did this happen? No rain and lots of perfect weather.

I only had enough coco for a mix of 25% coco and 75% soil when I up-potted. I've used up last bit of coco. I will be in soil from here out. I love the plug and play I got from first grow I had with the OG Kush. Anything bigger than 5 gallon is a waste in my tent. I'm hopping on some nice buds. Not concerned about yields. Focus is on quality. Bigger wouldn't hurt but in soil I don't feel like I need anything bigger. I bet your ladies are loving the weather and are getting huge.

I don't get it. This has been a great year for outdoor grows.... Why did this happen? No rain and lots of perfect weather.

THINK 25 SOIL AND 75 % COCO BETTER BET.. IM RUNNING 22 PERCENT IN 7 GALLON SMART POTS.. CAUSE I THINK

BIGGER IS BETTER ..

you'r doing a great job.... Plants look killer... I just don't have enough friends and a surplus of buds...

start pressing rosin mmmmmmmmmmmm u be setting up another tent .. :)

Very Nice Plants growing in Canada....Thanks everyone
update on the mix-37 last pics....cutting today at 65 days

Mix-37 No3 (FireStarterXLAConfidential).... :slide:
P1680525.JPG

P1680538.JPG
P1680484.JPG
P1680495.JPG

this bud dont look ready for harvest yet .. did you look at the trichromes .. pistols are very white still

more time

this bud dont look ready for harvest yet .. did you look at the trichromes .. pistols are very white still

more time
Hi Deltadudie you are right not ready yet
I need space and the test with the mix-37 whose great
now I will look for a male to breed those 2 girls

I don't post the first test of a mix....but I thing she will by nice
for now it's a secret mix at 41days

Secret Mix....:popcorn:
P1680561.JPG
P1680588.JPG
P1680556.JPG
P1680570.JPG

I'm in Nova Scotia, were not getting the hot dry weather. Heavy fog and high humidity is a norn where I'm at. Sclerotinia is new for me and as far as I can tell I got it from yellow beans that came from an organic farm. Plants where autos and no loss.

I'm in Nova Scotia, were not getting the hot dry weather. Heavy fog and high humidity is a norn where I'm at. Sclerotinia is new for me and as far as I can tell I got it from yellow beans that came from an organic farm. Plants where autos and no loss.
My bad... I am a stonnnnnnerrr. What a hashfart I had. I was thinking everyone was in Victoria BC. I forgot this page was Canada...lol We have had such an unusual year... little to no rain and sunshine and warm everyday... If I only knew I'd have some plants outside getting huge myself..
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom