will do F1's later

Old Seeds.... :reading420magazine:
Old Seeds (5).JPG
Old Seeds (6).JPG
Old Seeds (3).JPG

Mix-09 (M39xHashPlant)....:nomo:
Mix-09 M39xHP.JPG
Mix-09-M39xHP.JPG

Nice collection of seeds! I'm familiar with the Minnippi Watershed. Best trout fishing on Turtle Island! I wasn't going to bother with outdoor this year but put autos out anyway. Here's what I get for my trouble ..... I think it's stem rot. Living by the North Atlantic claims more victims. :)

20210705_095419.jpg

20210705_095240.jpg

Yesterday I arrived home after leaving my home here in southern BC for a week to escape the heat. We've had temperatures of 45 C (113 F) here and I was worried the plants would be cooked in the intense heat, but thankfully they all survived although the Purple Satellite was quite droopy until it revived when watered. The New Caledonia did very well and is starting to bush out. I've since heard the New Caledonia is actually from Mexican seed taken to that south sea island in the 1960s, although now after 50 years it has it's own unique genetic profile, which according to ACE is one of the best they've encountered. The Zamaldelica X (Durban Poison x Big Freeze) looks like it will get very tall, and surprisingly everything in the garden is more or less fine. So all in all I dodged a huge heat wave bullet, but we are hyper-vigilant about forest fires as there are 200 still burning there's still lots of smoke in the air and will be for a couple months. I hope everyone in the southern interior is ok and I hope their houses, pets, and plants survived. Take care my friends. Zembretti

Nepal Jam July 5 2021.jpg

New Caledonia July 5 2021.jpg

Power Plant July 5 2021.jpg

Zamaldelica X (DPx Big freeze) July 5 2021.jpg

june 24.
- ended up with 5 auto's , started 1 june 5(hubbabubba) and 4 june 13.
- hubbabubba haze and gorilla skittlez(bottom left), sour crinkle, ripley's OG, pine apple express.
20210624_152637.jpg

july 5th,
something is eating my hubbababba haze
20210705_141547.jpg

they are in the stepwell super soil and hp BX soil mix. watering with rain water, haven't bothered to check ph in rain buckets. maybe another 2 weeks and i'll top and do few clones, hoping for 2-3 clones each.
20210705_141701.jpg

hoping to end up with 3 plants each in 3 pots and 4 in 1pot. so far only cloned auto's once indoors and they are lucky to be 1/3 the size as mothers.

i'll start top dressing maybe week 6 (give the clones a week or 2 before topdress) as @Plant Daddy suggested, i think that what he said.
she is a growing machine!!! love it

how big will it get?
very nice my friend !! in the ground if photo plant 6 to 7 feet easy , i find they average 9-16 oz dried, but usually a pound a plant when in ground from most weed strains.
I have all my mom's outside now, i'll take some pic's and post. traded 2 mom's and did 4 in my backyard (sometimes the 4 looks like 13 plants).
I've turned the power off to my one room for summer and will change my tent over to summer grow in two weeks when last off my clones are traded.
I won't be doing my clones or mothers in the hp cc (coco mix) anymore because it works to good and plants always want to eat so pain in arse.

Got some Big Bud and some Watermelon. Also loving the Clips. I've loved playing with them on the girls. Good to be back with photoperiods. I'm experimenting with a new medium. I'm using 50/50 CanaCoco and Fox Farm Ocean Forest with perlite. I started them in solo cups. There vegging in 1.5 gallon. I will up-pot in a couple weeks to 5 gallon and flip a couple weeks after that. It will be my first up pot.

I did add Gaia green in coco before adding it to the soil. I won't use any ferts until about 3 weeks after final up-pot. I'm vegging in 4x4 tent with my little light only using 119w.

I have one Big Bud and 2 WaterMellon. I was stoned when I was trying to germinate; Therefore, I'm not sure if I have 3 WaterMellon or 2. I'm hoping for 2 of each. lol

I'm not sure if I should mix in some doliment lime and CalMag for the Coco. Canna Coco says it's already buffered so I'm not sure if I need to buffer it or when I need to rebuffer as it breaks down. If anyone is growing in similar medium I'd love to hear about it.

20210706_111239.jpg
20210706_111346.jpg
20210706_101801.jpg
20210706_102136.jpg

20210706_102214.jpg
20210706_102341.jpg
20210706_102533.jpg

Got some Big Bud and some Watermelon. Also loving the Clips. I've loved playing with them on the girls. Good to be back with photoperiods. I'm experimenting with a new medium. I'm using 50/50 CanaCoco and Fox Farm Ocean Forest with perlite. I started them in solo cups. There vegging in 1.5 gallon. I will up-pot in a couple weeks to 5 gallon and flip a couple weeks after that. It will be my first up pot.

I did add Gaia green in coco before adding it to the soil. I won't use any ferts until about 3 weeks after final up-pot. I'm vegging in 4x4 tent with my little light only using 119w.

I have one Big Bud and 2 WaterMellon. I was stoned when I was trying to germinate; Therefore, I'm not sure if I have 3 WaterMellon or 2. I'm hoping for 2 of each. lol

I'm not sure if I should mix in some doliment lime and CalMag for the Coco. Canna Coco says it's already buffered so I'm not sure if I need to buffer it or when I need to rebuffer as it breaks down. If anyone is growing in similar medium I'd love to hear about it.

20210706_111239.jpg
20210706_111346.jpg
20210706_101801.jpg
20210706_102136.jpg

20210706_102214.jpg
20210706_102341.jpg
20210706_102533.jpg
i don't use ffof anymore because i think it don't buffers ph enough and doesn't have enough perlite. you already did perlite so i'd add the lime. JUST MY OPINION * not sure about calmag but i have feeling you may be adding it because of the 50% coco mix.

found this online don't know if it helps;

PSA: Fox Farm Ocean Forest and the benefit of Dolomite Lime​

Question
Something interesting I've found out recently, and that has affected me personally with my last grow, is that the oyster shell that comes in a bag of FFOF is not going to be enough to buffer it properly all the way to harvest. I wondered why I could make it all the way to flower without PHing a single time with zero issues (organic nutes, distilled water), to only then run into heavy lockout issues 3-4 weeks into flower...
After seeing posts like this time and time again, always around the same time in flower, I finally did some research and came to my above conclusion that just like FFOF doesn't come with enough perlite for most growers preference, it also doesn't come with enough automatic PH buffer.
The solution: Amend your mix of FFOF @ 1 cup per cubic foot of POWDERED Dolomite Lime (not pellets) before using it; if you're already planted into FFOF, top dress it with 2 tablespoon per gallon of medium and water it in as early as possible as it takes up to two weeks to begin taking affect. It won't hurt to top dress again 6 weeks or so into flower, or more importantly when you catch runoff PH dropping too low.

@Plant Daddy , think i found your extra watermellon seed or maybe some lucky clover, my eyes are to old to tell.
plantdaddy.jpg
I saw that too. It's looks like cannabis but wonder where seed may have come from. I'm letting it grow out so I could know for sure... Good eye:rolleyes:

I've been dabbing pressed dry sift, I don't think i've tried much of anything finer! Hope you guys do better than me, with the outdoor. I'm 0 and 4. The downtime is getting used for shaping up the old grow shed and making it less prohibition era. Hard panels, easy to wash and fungal resistant gets to be a narrow field when you throw in cheap.

Back
Top Bottom