Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I've got cameras all over. They better have a ski mask if they try to steal my ladies.

Plus I only sleep a few solid hours and my outside monsters are just outside my bedroom window.

IMG_20220828_C&J.jpg

They are 1 foot higher now and hope to heck that they are done stretching.

Take care, buddy! Have a great long week-end.

Cheers!
Back to school is worst time for plant theft, about 3 weeks into sept they forget about stealing weed and how many pimples they have becomes more important.

cheers mate, nice pic :Rasta:

I DO NOT SELL MY WEED NEVER EVER SAID I DID .. BEING A FORMER FLOOR TRADER AND COMMODITIES BROKER
I KNOW ABOUT MARKETS.....
View media item 1876940

hahaha, like nobody in the financial markets never breaks the law :lot-o-toke: @deltadubie the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.

delta i bought the mars hydro fc-6500 light after my bulb burnt out in mother room(sick of buying bulbs), sweet light and awesome price on sale.
cheers mate and keep dabbing :peace:

i'm officially retired now :ganjamon: so i have a lot more time to write useless stuff on internet :sorry:

i gift my weed to my mates and their mates and i still have pounds of 1&2 year old weed sitting around. they gift me back come trimming time and making hash and oil out of my 1 & 2 year old weed.

wondering if i can make pellets for my smoker from weed plants after harvest, smoke up a brisket & pink kush or gorilla skittlez pellets and give it a taste.

if you want to look like the ultimate gardener grow zucchini and put your weed in the ground outdoors, you'll be a superstar every time:yummy:

remember it's never about how much weed you have at harvest time, it's about how much weed you have in September waiting for harvest time !!

Love the bamboo work, Mustang!

This is my first grow with 420 support and first quadlines. So much to learn and didn't trim them right/enough in the early days. Since then, I've added Bokashi, Frass, worm casting, Dynomyco, Root excellerator. But for this one and the one besides. They only got some near the end.

Would have been healthier with proper undergrowth trimming. Trying to trim that trim must be like trying to get laid during the sexual revolution of the 60's. :rofl:

These are week 6 into a 10-12 week flower. "Cafe Racer".
IMG_20220905_150849_resized_20220905_031002933.jpg

IMG_20220905_143945_resized_20220905_031005702.jpg

Roots didn't take like I had hoped. They got their only taste of Dynomyco when they were up-potted.
Glad I made my own pots. Phase II flowers will be 13 inches high instead of 15 with holes drilled down a couple of sides for moisture checks.Phase III is about to be up-potted next week but they were started with the BILL284 method,
Needless to say, you train beautifully, my friend and I have alot to learn. Yet I am confident that the next phase will be alot more healthy and strudy.

Cheers!

Back to school is worst time for plant theft, about 3 weeks into sept they forget about stealing weed and how many pimples they have becomes more important.

cheers mate, nice pic :Rasta:

hahaha, like nobody in the financial markets never breaks the law :lot-o-toke: @deltadubie the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.

delta i bought the mars hydro fc-6500 light after my bulb burnt out in mother room(sick of buying bulbs), sweet light and awesome price on sale.
cheers mate and keep dabbing :peace:

i'm officially retired now :ganjamon: so i have a lot more time to write useless stuff on internet :sorry:

i gift my weed to my mates and their mates and i still have pounds of 1&2 year old weed sitting around. they gift me back come trimming time and making hash and oil out of my 1 & 2 year old weed.

wondering if i can make pellets for my smoker from weed plants after harvest, smoke up a brisket & pink kush or gorilla skittlez pellets and give it a taste.

if you want to look like the ultimate gardener grow zucchini and put your weed in the ground outdoors, you'll be a superstar every time:yummy:

remember it's never about how much weed you have at harvest time, it's about how much weed you have in September waiting for harvest time !!
true dat re: pre harvest supply. See, mustang knows sumthin 'bout markets too. Congrats on hangin' 'em up.

I'm going to try and press grow mats for 10x20 trays outta stalks and stems fibre. For growing microgreens. Get costs down someone would have a saleable product there. I just use paper towel to gro micro but it has drawbacks, it moulds much easier in my tests against a canna-fibre prototype. Other superiorities also.

heya friends from kelowna,, such a summer, once it got goin,, indeed

i have two unreal outdoor plants this year,, wow, i must say,, this a cpl weeks ago,,

20220829_151612_HDR (2).jpg

and now

20220905_131220_HDR (2).jpg

this one, a sativa dominant, pineapple chunk flavour,, is ninety one inches closer to the sun than the dirt

and last but for sure the best, or biggest, and for sure the baddest ,, this a cpl weeks ago

20220823_153610.jpg

this now, with some supports installed,, this silly thing is 97 inches tall, planted in the ground and lovin it

20220905_131022_HDR (2).jpg

this is a blueberry cross,, my cross,, so trikey, and pretty

20220905_135901 (2).jpg

60 frost free days required please,, i have my order in

fall karma sent friends,,

peace out

Bruvaaaah! Agreed, this summer, which looked like might be a washout by Canada Day, has made up for things since.

Powerful high pressure system is parked on us, hard.

Plants are truly memorable Nivek. Have you grown weed pretty steadily most your life?

4 plants in miracle-gro fertilizer 😱 ; purple afghan kush (left rear), gorilla skittlez (left front), maui wowie (right rear), acapulco gold (right front).
- two indica plants finishing late sept to early oct
-two sativa plants will be never reach full potential because even if i can take to november (🙏) daylight times real short ☀️. i've been lucky in past and got deep into nov before frost takes them, may build blanket fort for them for nights. usually just 4 poles and throw blanket over at night.
20220908_153332.jpg

cooler nights and purple afghan
20220908_153138.jpg

20220908_153149.jpg

20220908_153523.jpg

acapulco gold in mircale gro fert and stepwell top dressing (below). all plants top dressed once a week.
20220908_153415.jpg

20220908_153549.jpg

4 plants in miracle-gro fertilizer 😱 ; purple afghan kush (left rear), gorilla skittlez (left front), maui wowie (right rear), acapulco gold (right front).
-two sativa plants will be never reach full potential because even if i can take to november (🙏) daylight times real short ☀️. i've been lucky in past and got deep into nov before frost takes them, may build blanket fort for them for nights. usually just 4 poles and throw blanket over at night.
20220908_153332.jpg

20220908_153138.jpg

20220908_153149.jpg

20220908_153523.jpg

acapulco gold in mircale gro fert and stepwell top dressing (below). all plants top dressed once a week.
20220908_153415.jpg

20220908_153549.jpg
That’s some amazing looking ladies you got there.
Awesome bro
:bravo:

and same here got some heavy sativas ain’t making it to ripen (10-12 weeks)

Bruvaaaah! Agreed, this summer, which looked like might be a washout by Canada Day, has made up for things since.

Powerful high pressure system is parked on us, hard.

Plants are truly memorable Nivek. Have you grown weed pretty steadily most your life?
Oh. Missed this q.

Cheers

My first ever grow was jan 2015. Me and several well know long timers joined atound the same time

My first journal documents my inexperience quite well. Ha

Thanks for askin

Oi @nivek remember how you were enlightening us about anthocyanins, and that they are water-soluble? You didn't have any plans, any experiments you had done and wanted to share, or wanted to do and wanted to share? Because I can only think of one....

Oi @nivek remember how you were enlightening us about anthocyanins, and that they are water-soluble? You didn't have any plans, any experiments you had done and wanted to share, or wanted to do and wanted to share? Because I can only think of one....

One thing i learned thru this site is.

Cobbing.

Cobbing should have its own section in the forums. Look into it in this site if you dont know about and want to learn

Basically a way to cure weed thru fermentation

I love cobs and make a couple from every plant i grow

One thing i learned thru this site is.

Cobbing.

Cobbing should have its own section in the forums. Look into it in this site if you dont know about and want to learn

Basically a way to cure weed thru fermentation

I love cobs and make a couple from every plant i grow
I've read some of the threads, but give us the short skinny. Harvest and then to an airtight environment come to mind, but I'm sure there's a few intermediate steps.

Using pressure by vacuum sealing and temperature as in my hottub at 104 is perfect to kick the process off

Then unseal and reseal at lower temps over a three month period

Some folks chew it and say its the ultimate way to consume cannabis

I never found my right dose. I should try again soon

Cobbing is cray-cray. Can't wait to consume for the first time. Weed chaw?! That's a new one, from cobs, that's so awesome I cant believe how awesome that thought is. Get me a spitoon.... and no doubt never see another woman up close and personal the rest of my life. Gosh, tough choice.

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of watering plants with, or growing hydro plants IN, anthocyanins to get some mega purple action going. Like they do with straw flowers and food colouring.

@ReservoirDog
There are real purple strains but for me the only purple maker is cold. And we will get that

I have even lowrred the night temps in my indoor flower room to purple up a plant. Kinda by accident but it sure worked

20220908_153332.jpg

20220908_153138.jpg

20220908_153149.jpg

20220908_153523.jpg

20220908_153415.jpg

20220908_153549.jpg
Freeken Amazing :bravo:
Huge healthy girls, Wow.
Nice work my friend.
Post a couple pics in my Heavens Shores thread if you get a chance. ;)
Hope your having a nice weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

PSX_20220909_205207.jpg

PSX_20220908_203738.jpg

Back
Top Bottom