Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Free to a good home! LOL!
I've got cameras all over. They better have a ski mask if they try to steal my ladies.

Plus I only sleep a few solid hours and my outside monsters are just outside my bedroom window.

IMG_20220828_C&J.jpg

They are 1 foot higher now and hope to heck that they are done stretching.

Take care, buddy! Have a great long week-end.

Cheers!

I've got cameras all over. They better have a ski mask if they try to steal my ladies.

Plus I only sleep a few solid hours and my outside monsters are just outside my bedroom window.

IMG_20220828_C&J.jpg

They are 1 foot higher now and hope to heck that they are done stretching.

Take care, buddy! Have a great long week-end.

Cheers!

time to get some real security

here is a really depressing picture for me

might have to get lawn boy...
Sorry Delta. I know you've had probs in the yard in the past. I"m ReservoirDog, BTW, obviously. Nice to meet you. I want to congratulate you on some fine, fine bud over the last few years and thank you for covering your grows here, it's been fantastic to read/watch. I'm curious if you've crushed some primo outdoor buds what do you think of the rosin? Limited volume I imagine. Cannot recall your results on this. I'm coastal bc, with some new indoor setups now that legalization is here. Not into climbing mountains with bat turds anymore, fun as that obviously was. Amazing looking smoke Delta, can just about taste it over here. Ought to set up a swap one day, need try and pry away an eighth of that nutso weed you've been shovelling. Best to you. Hoping this high pressure holds for you and everyone else. edit: forgot to ask after Jake. Hope he's still living savvy and balls deep as uzsh. Give'm a scruffle for me.

Sorry Delta. I know you've had probs in the yard in the past. I"m ReservoirDog, BTW, obviously. Nice to meet you. I want to congratulate you on some fine, fine bud over the last few years and thank you for covering your grows here, it's been fantastic to read/watch. I'm curious if you've crushed some primo outdoor buds what do you think of the rosin? Limited volume I imagine. Cannot recall your results on this. I'm coastal bc, with some new indoor setups now that legalization is here. Not into climbing mountains with bat turds anymore, fun as that obviously was. Amazing looking smoke Delta, can just about taste it over here. Ought to set up a swap one day, need try and pry away an eighth of that nutso weed you've been shovelling. Best to you. Hoping this high pressure holds for you and everyone else. edit: forgot to ask after Jake. Hope he's still living savvy and balls deep as uzsh. Give'm a scruffle for me.

last yr i harvested some weed but it was garbage really compared to my indoor stuff.. i keep trying

pm sucks.. 3 yrs ago i actually got some pretty good out door buds.. but didnt make rosin then ..

maybe it s the strain the bc god bud is not good for pm ... last yr i press a bit of out door rosin

was lower yeild blue berry .. and not that potent ..

i do have 1 big do si do plant out back with no pm yet..

the sprays are bad for buds.. thats why im always talking about the lawn boy .. makes a great looking front lawn..

i just got a covid test im sick as a dog waiting for results..

Why not try the microbe solution on the pm? Nothing to lose if you've already got it and maybe it can help.

We think it may help prevent it but maybe it can help reverse. You could maybe try it on one plant or even one section of one plant and see.

An alternative from Shed is his Citric acid spray

Why not try the microbe solution on the pm? Nothing to lose if you've already got it and maybe it can help.

We think it may help prevent it but maybe it can help reverse. You could maybe try it on one plant or even one section of one plant and see.

An alternative from Shed is his Citric acid spray
i did spray around my house citric acid soln.. and 2 plants .. the other day..

last yr last i sprayed some plants with like day 45 - 50 buds when i smoke some i could taste the citric acid..

most of the crop went to the lawn boy.. this yrs the buds are much small earlier maybe this will help

no big deal if i loose the crop i got a lb of the do si do in my cupboard all cured up and is really great smoke
but its full of dam seeds.. so not good for rosin great for joints ..

'cause Avi, spraying a water-based anything on an outdoor, 'WetCoast', BC-grown bud that you fear will soon go from PM to bud rot , is like feeding and watering War, Death, Famine and Pestulence's horses while they are inside getting drunk from your wine. That is to say, possibly a bad read on what's in your best interest.

Delta, you can't throw shade on people for breaking the law and then posting details of their too-tall plants, and then complain that you can't sell weed at a higher price than you're currently getting, without getting called out for some garden-variety hypocrisy.

Fine by me though, I dig the drama.

How's Jake these days? Glad he turned into such a good'n for you.

be well, stay well - rd

Delta, you can't throw shade on people for breaking the law and then posting details of their too-tall plants, and then complain that you can't sell weed at a higher price than you're currently getting, without getting called out for some garden-variety hypocrisy.
It's hard to tell when he's trolling or not. Pretty funny guy though. Cheers @deltadubie.

'cause Avi, spraying a water-based anything on an outdoor, 'WetCoast', BC-grown bud that you fear will soon go from PM to bud rot , is like feeding and watering War, Death, Famine and Pestulence's horses while they are inside getting drunk from your wine. That is to say, possibly a bad read on what's in your best interest.
I get the standard theory, but what we are suggesting is that pm and bud rot are caused by ill intentioned microbes that may very well be combated effectively with good ones we can cultivate. @Bode has reported good success with at least minimizing the damage in his grows.

So, I get the fear of doing something that will exacerbate the problem, but we are not spraying more water just to make things more wet, but adding our troops to the battlefield to fight back the opposing army.

It is thinking a bit outside the box but, given Bode's success, it's not like we're plowing new ground.

Fine by me though, I dig the drama.

How's Jake these days? Glad he turned into such a good'n for you.

be well, stay well - rd

HEY I DONT SELL WEED PERIOD...

last yr i harvested some weed but it was garbage really compared to my indoor stuff.. i keep trying

pm sucks.. 3 yrs ago i actually got some pretty good out door buds.. but didnt make rosin then ..

maybe it s the strain the bc god bud is not good for pm ... last yr i press a bit of out door rosin

was lower yeild blue berry .. and not that potent ..

i do have 1 big do si do plant out back with no pm yet..

the sprays are bad for buds.. thats why im always talking about the lawn boy .. makes a great looking front lawn..

i just got a covid test im sick as a dog waiting for results..
Made for a hilarious post too! At least the herm'd plant I watch you chip no-fucks-given style with good'll lawnmower was brilliant. A favourite. Keep 'em coming!

lawnmower is best way to speed up leaf mould projects. Just wish I had a bagger.

I DO NOT SELL MY WEED NEVER EVER SAID I DID .. BEING A FORMER FLOOR TRADER AND COMMODITIES BROKER
I KNOW ABOUT MARKETS.....
View media item 1876940
I know, I took liberties with your phrasing. It was to make a point, we beg your pardon.

Suave looking securi-card ya got there, DoubleD. I was 10 in '83.

I got involved with markets in the years when the very last blood, sweat and bone traders were finally being booted from the Chicago floors. It was 2011-2018. I know nothing, I was ultra confined to the ultra-white bread derivatives: energy and ags, with some DAK thrown in bc I figured out it's tell.

This was trading from home and contracted by a couple of US firms. Don't get me wrong, I'm a killer in my boring, whitebread trading niche, buts this wasn't any kind of proper professional work as an accredited trader. As for you, you look like you were deep into the market culture and history. You must have some good stories. Jealous. When I entered in 2010-11 I watched the final dregs of that iteration being swept away.

I made a lot of people a lot of money, but as you know that's not a tough thing to do in a long-term 0% rate environment.

I get the standard theory, but what we are suggesting is that pm and bud rot are caused by ill intentioned microbes that may very well be combated effectively with good ones we can cultivate. @Bode has reported good success with at least minimizing the damage in his grows.

So, I get the fear of doing something that will exacerbate the problem, but we are not spraying more water just to make things more wet, but adding our troops to the battlefield to fight back the opposing army.

It is thinking a bit outside the box but, given Bode's success, it's not like we're plowing new ground.
I totally get that, know you do too, and totally will experiment alongside you all. All I meant was that with our local exacerbated threat level, the calculation we must make here needs to be, to quote Goldmember, 'toight like a toiger'

I've been looking into the anti-fungal bacteria that might be considered useful to our application, and Streps and Pseudomonia's look to be our best bets. Now, where to find them, how to culture, and possibly even isolate them...

Am going to try identifying wild earthworm castings locally. Little is spoken of these, however, they exist in great quantities in certain forest types, and will of course be loaded with localized bennies. I've read both mentioned can be found here so I'm going to start my search right away in hope of find some supply before the rains come.

I have agar supplies, and some new stuff ordered, and should be able to isolate some Trichoderma pretty easily. Just need to know attributes of Streps and any other types of antifungal bacterium of poss interest.

edit: three are of interest to me, Trics, Pseudos and Streps

Waste of time fighting anything for me now, unless I could change the weather. I use to shake dew off of my plants until I realized I was helping it get deeper into the buds! My season for growing weed is almost here YAY!
Don't even have covid yet and don't even want to let it happen either. Get better Doobie!

Back
Top Bottom