Canadian Growers Group & Friends

IMG_20220910_111030.jpg

Put her in this cheap little green house and try and get another 3 weeks...

IMG_20220910_110959.jpg

whoof, she looks mighty @Chungo. I have to ask, does that strengthened house's outer shall meet your (you know, say 3 years min.) longevity approval? I have just the easy-tear PVC junk on mine, trying to decide whether to replace with one of those types or make one from tuuck tape and poly. Pretty plant. You got some major bio-mass happenin' there. It reminds me of the dogs you have to give haircuts so that they can see. Shaggy, but loyal! She a Setter or Pointer? lol.

whoof, she looks mighty @Chungo. I have to ask, does that strengthened house's outer shall meet your (you know, say 3 years min.) longevity approval? I have just the easy-tear PVC junk on mine, trying to decide whether to replace with one of those types or make one from tuuck tape and poly. Pretty plant. You got some major bio-mass happenin' there. It reminds me of the dogs you have to give haircuts so that they can see. Shaggy, but loyal! She a Setter or Pointer? lol.
I really have not much hope for this green house as far as longevity goes. If I wanted something better there is many better alternatives. This was on sale and I didn't have time to make a shelter.....A guy could make a better alternative out of electrical conduit and a greenhouse wrap. Using plastic clips to secure the film to the tubing.

IMG_20220910_111030.jpg

Put her in this cheap little green house and try and get another 3 weeks...

IMG_20220910_110959.jpg
Wow , fantastic :yahoo: what a beast.
Hope the poly tunnel buys you some time. :thumb:
If you get a chance post a pic of her in my Heavens Shores thread, love to have her.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Wow , fantastic :yahoo: what a beast.
Hope the poly tunnel buys you some time. :thumb:
If you get a chance post a pic of her in my Heavens Shores thread, love to have her.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
In the ground no Nuit's., just sunshine and water ....left on her own other than the cheap greenhouse over her a couple of days ago as the temps here getting down to 10C at night.....Trimming this 6.5 ft. girl is going to be a chore if I get that far.

Allez la mon chum on gagne ça !! Allez Québec stie on veut faire pousser notre plant en tout liberté.

We got this! Hopefully we the people win.
Wow, Dani! Tu parle en francais! And a poet, to boot! :rofl:

It is not going to stop me regardless. My sister-in-law got caught with 9 "trees" a few years back, a few months before the actual "legalization" of cannabis. She got a warning. If I get busted, I will use that as a precedence. Her husband even has a criminal record for dealing cocaine years ago and they walked away from it, minus the trees, of course.

Wow, Dani! Tu parle en francais! And a poet, to boot! :rofl:

It is not going to stop me regardless. My sister-in-law got caught with 9 "trees" a few years back, a few months before the actual "legalization" of cannabis. She got a warning. If I get busted, I will use that as a precedence. Her husband even has a criminal record for dealing cocaine years ago and they walked away from it, minus the trees, of course.

It’s too much paperwork for the SPVM to go raid someone that has a handful of plants… like I grew in my balcony in NDG. People don’t really care, but they are pissed off they can’t grow their own hassle free.

It's critical we don't hand the anti-canna types any 'own goals' (think 'defund the police') on cannabis policy and as such must police ourselves. This is a critical time for the movement, a time where if something bad happens, it can still all be taken away.

I think we need some national figures to be spokespeople, not for 'the industry', but for canna consumers. That way when we get some bad press, which my friends will happen, we can get out the "we don't condone this behaviour and reject in the strongest terms..." speech.

If you don't like politics I don't blame you, but we are nations of law, not of men. Thus as long as lawmakers are voted in by the public we need to have a sharp public strategy for both maintaining the initiative and staying on offence, and have a strong defensive game plan in place whenever they manage to take one through the neutral zone and cross the blue line.

I was considered a criminal for more than 60 years for nothing more than exercising my human right to plant seed and can tell all kinds of jackboot stories. Hard for me to stick my head in the sand and figure everything will be just fine.:)

Here in Greece for a month and no pot in sight, not even pot paraphernalia, I'm jonesing for my nightly cannabudder to sleep. I harvested my big Hermie volunteer plant the day before I left. Delta was right, very difficult to find and toss all the male flowers but I did the best I could. Smoked a little bud to see what it was like the verdict is a weaker but clean high.

Back
Top Bottom