Canadian Growers Group & Friends

he's still getting new growth up top close to light because the lower part ain't getting same light strength with LED ( made in china by the way). leaf burn on tips so my guess he still feeding them and as plant is putting all it's energy into flower it triggers growth where the light is strongest until plant dies out. the LED lights just don't penetrate like to old bulb lights but the hydro bill favours LED so trade off is acceptable. <=== just my opinion nothing more

My Craziness;
I meet every Wednesday for cool guy club (i didn't name it, other stoners did) at the marijuana supplies guys house. anywhere from 6-10 of the best growers in the area show up, two of them still make a living off weed gifting.
I've noticed most Stoners in general have sugar addictions, huge ego's, and they have the craziest conspiracy theories on politics going.

i dont agree there is no trade off led to vs bulbs cmh or hps.. u need the same amount of watts if not more..
the led s just not intense enough.. they do give off less heat..

do you run much of a veg cycle or straight to flower ?
i've grown malawi indoor and the stretch in flower is insane, 2nd time i run it i went straight to flower or it takes over the grow area.
Can't wait to hear how the Malawi turns out, I had the real thing in '82 when I was living there. The pot came in wrapped up corn cob leaves and was electric, an oz was a dollar.

Maga, Mega, most of the time I don't care about not being able to spell worth shit but this time I have made a very serious gaffe. If Tony is a megladon ............ then Trump would be minnowdon.

I had to take , it was wide open :rofl:

Back to regular programing :)

Got my auto-flowers, started. Calli-Bubba with 7-8 weeks to harvest and Banana with 8-9 weeks to harvest. Indica dominant. Have plenty of Sative with my photo's.
IMG_20230402_144413_resized_20230402_024500020.jpg

Just have room for two due to my Cafe Racer which I just started flowering last week (10-12 week flower) downstairs. Due to the PM I junked one but may have remedied the other. This one was in a 3 .5 gallon airpot so I transerred dry into a larger SIP with fresh dirt and Bill's soil method. and watered just the new dirt to impel the roots to a cleaner environment.
Thanks MH. That didn't work for me but I do have some Safers....First time I heard of using it on PM.. Dawn dish soap didn't cut it :nicethread:
@Melville Hobbes said"PM is on the list on the bottle I have, but I don't think most people have tried it". Well Melville, the Safers with a soft cloth does work but tedious because you have to repeat that on the new spots on a practically on a daily basis for the next 10-12 weeks. So after the tranfer, I waited a few days for the roots to grow. Got rid of a few PM spots that developped then soaked it under and over. Two days later and still not one spot of PM. :yahoo:
IMG_20230402.jpg

This is my last indoor grow with photo-periods. My two auto's will harvested 2-3 BEFORE this sativa. I disenfected the grow space and making more healthy photo-clones for outdoors. It is still to early but the Bonzai Momma needed a trim. If the new ones are mold free, I will clone from those a give away the older ones to someone with a tent.
IMG_20230402_144323_resized_20230402_025435670.jpg

Gotta love spring! Have a great season my Canadian brothers! :Namaste::goodluck::hug:

P.S. This is my first auto-flower and don't even know what their lighting needs I figure further and softer for seeding stage. Approach to 18 inches @ full strength one in veg?

I have LED Vivo's. Those 315W look awesome, might be nice for my flowering grow space, although I am switching to auto's for my indoor.. Price is reasonable yet curious about the electricity compared to the LED.
Cheers!

they both use lots of power the more the better upto 50watts per sqft.. no power savings..

leds actually may need more due to lack of intensity.. imho!

i like to get the 1000 watt cmh....

You have to look at efficiency of leds. With leds i have to heat to much in the winter and I have to cool to much with bulbs in the summer. I need a really good humidifier at times to get more out of my lights. I could put out alot more at other pursuits, my pay off is gifting.:passitleft:

You have to look at efficiency of leds. With leds i have to heat to much in the winter and I have to cool to much with bulbs in the summer. I need a really good humidifier at times to get more out of my lights. I could put out alot more at other pursuits, my pay off is gifting.:passitleft:

1000 watt cmh will heat you up good .. im scared of it in a 5x5 tent.. maybe just go open room in the corner
but way harder to keep dark ..

I have LED Vivo's. Those 315W look awesome, might be nice for my flowering grow space, although I am switching to auto's for my indoor.. Price is reasonable yet curious about the electricity compared to the LED.
Cheers!

is your space small .. i would rather tell u to get a 630 watt or a 1000 watter.... cmh for way more intensity
penetration of the canopy.. but u need to add in some serious heat management ..

is your space small .. i would rather tell u to get a 630 watt or a 1000 watter.... cmh for way more intensity
penetration of the canopy.. but u need to add in some serious heat management ..
They are 2x3 ft closets. The flowering one 2.25 x 4 ft. 200 watts veg and 325 watts flower. I will upgrade only when they need replacing.

well can u send me a half pound i just ran out of good smoke .. omg.. have to wait for new batch

They are 2x3 ft closets. The flowering one 2.25 x 4 ft. 200 watts veg and 325 watts flower. I will upgrade only when they need replacing.

bigger space be nice bro.. whats your hieghts of the grow spaces..

Back
Top Bottom