Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Quite frosty! What is Maglodon?

i dont know what that is .. but megalodon is a big bad ass shark from 20 million yrs ago 60 ft long 50 tonns and 10 ft mouth similar to a great white .. but 20 times the weight and 3 x length

White widow, white shark, snow white, somewhere in there, and Megladonic resin production!
The last thing I believe is you're doing the dog paddle in the shallow end my friend. I enjoy your take on politics in this forum :)
You really don't want that. I'm here to make friends. You wan't to know what I think about the Chinese being marginalized apparently for political interference in Canada? You would have to be thick as a brick to not know where it really comes from. Skating away on the thin ice of a new day.:)

White widow, white shark, snow white, somewhere in there, and Megladonic resin production!

You really don't want that. I'm here to make friends. You wan't to know what I think about the Chinese being marginalized apparently for political interference in Canada? You would have to be thick as a brick to not know where it really comes from. Skating away on the thin ice of a new day.:)
And it's not from outside the border :rofl:

china has illegal police station in Canada and the USA .. I got to stop buying made in china.. the ccp is fucking garbage that want to take over the world ..

It's not the folks at the local restaurants fault. Petie don't mind putting the heat on them. Lying pricks blaming them for votes he can't get. Trade is way up with China, maybe that's the problem? I buy canadian when I can but beyond that I don't care. Canadian made growlight? have fun and big bucks. It's a free country. If China can interfere with our political process we're kind of in deep trouble anyway.

It's not the folks at the local restaurants fault. Petie don't mind putting the heat on them. Lying pricks blaming them for votes he can't get. Trade is way up with China, maybe that's the problem? I buy canadian when I can but beyond that I don't care. Canadian made growlight? have fun and big bucks. It's a free country. If China can interfere with our political process we're kind of in deep trouble anyway.

well you cant give u got to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this talk made me hungry, got the wife to bring home supper last night.:)

20230330_175103_resized.jpg

All this talk made me hungry, got the wife to bring home supper last night.:)

20230330_175103_resized.jpg
Looks good, but I avoid chinese like the plague. Running to the can and still hungry before bed. Get munchies, yada yada yada... Never freakin' satisfied! :rofl: We make our own won-ton and spring rolls by the bundle.

Cheers

Looks good, but I avoid chinese like the plague. Running to the can and still hungry before bed. Get munchies, yada yada yada... Never freakin' satisfied! :rofl: We make our own won-ton and spring rolls by the bundle.

Cheers

i dont eat dog!!!!

do you run much of a veg cycle or straight to flower ?
i've grown malawi indoor and the stretch in flower is insane, 2nd time i run it i went straight to flower or it takes over the grow area.
I vegged for 55 days.

To control the stretch, I topped above the fifth node, removed the first and second nodes and then trained horizontally until the plant reached 20" wide. Then let her go ;)

She was the smallest of the four but is now the second tallest !

Stretch is down to an inch in the last three days...

Day 26 Malawi knuckles 30 Mar 23.jpg

Day 25 Malawi bud 29 Mar 23.jpg

Back left - Golden Tiger, Back right - Apple Betty, Front right - Malawi, Front right - Wild Thailand.

Day 26 The Girls 30 Mar 23.jpg

Cheers

Ember at bottom, still white on top.
They look great yet don't the pistils usually amber from the top down?
he's still getting new growth up top close to light because the lower part ain't getting same light strength with LED ( made in china by the way). leaf burn on tips so my guess he still feeding them and as plant is putting all it's energy into flower it triggers growth where the light is strongest until plant dies out. the LED lights just don't penetrate like to old bulb lights but the hydro bill favours LED so trade off is acceptable. <=== just my opinion nothing more

My Craziness;
I meet every Wednesday for cool guy club (i didn't name it, other stoners did) at the marijuana supplies guys house. anywhere from 6-10 of the best growers in the area show up, two of them still make a living off weed gifting.
I've noticed most Stoners in general have sugar addictions, huge ego's, and they have the craziest conspiracy theories on politics going.

Back
Top Bottom