Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Happy Canada Day
uploads%2F2018%2F10%2F2000px-Canada_Weed_Flag.svg_.png

Congrats to all you growers out there doing the work.
:passitleft:

peace and love from kelowna,, thank you Canada, for being somewhat less ridiculous than the rest of the world

Depends on how you like the effects. The the more cloudy the more of an "up" high, the more amber the more of a "couck lock". Based on your pics, I hope you like the couch lock version as those are getting pretty amber-ish.

The change in effects is essentially the thc-a degrading into cbn.

So I just got back from a 3 week vacation. Prior to leaving I planted 1 tall thin neglected plant that accidentally was put into flower twice before I planted it in the garden. It was a seed that I found from some Green Gelato I grew a few years ago so I thought I would give it a go. This is what I was greeted with when I got home yesterday. It continues to have Sativa like leaves with 3 or so to a group which is constant from the beginning. I am not sure what I will do with it or if I will try and force it into a proper flower later as we get frost here early in Sept. and it's in the ground. It's already about 3 feet tall. Will go over this morning to pick up 3 Indica plants I put in a green house of a friend's. See what I got there....
IMG_20220703_072139.jpg
IMG_20220703_072213.jpg

Well picked up my 3 plants from the baby sitters. They look ok but one of them has really tight rolled leaves on it. Have to look this one up. I haven't trimed these up so far so that's on the to-do list. I plan to put 2 of these into flower in the next week.

IMG_20220703_115235.jpg

IMG_20220703_115249.jpg
Getting too much heat or light?

Well picked up my 3 plants from the baby sitters. They look ok but one of them has really tight rolled leaves on it. Have to look this one up. I haven't trimed these up so far so that's on the to-do list. I plan to put 2 of these into flower in the next week.

IMG_20220703_115235.jpg

IMG_20220703_115249.jpg
Check for bugs too!!

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I've had similar plants that showed disadvantages like that right from the get go. Kind of like a chromasonal problem maybe? Amazes me that people can study genetic mapping and see stuff like that.

you know what i do if Chromasonal problem bro ... i get my lawn mower... :)

yeah its the only thing to do with a wacked out chromasonal plant nobody wants to smoke dangerous genetic materials man im high cheers..

I'm not Oddy (obv) but just click on the envelope next to the bell icon at the top of the page. Then 'start a new conversation' and then in the 'recipient' field, select his avatar from the drop down box for those you would like to include in the message.

I'm not Oddy (obv) but just click on the envelope next to the bell icon at the top of the page. Then 'start a new conversation' and then in the 'recipient' field, select his avatar from the drop down box for those you would like to include in the message.
Thanks AZi but this is what it says when I do that:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Odjob.
Conversations require 50 posts or recipient could have disabled them."

so I'm at a loss as to what to do

Thanks AZi but this is what it says when I do that:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Odjob.
Conversations require 50 posts or recipient could have disabled them."

so I'm at a loss as to what to do
Weird. You seem to have the minimum number of posts to access that. Maybe he disabled them? When do you get the message, when you pull up his name or when you hit send?

Back
Top Bottom