Canadian Growers Group & Friends

The plant with the tight rolled up leaves seems to be opening up some leaves now but still has the top clusters rolled up. No bugs. The green house must of been to hot is all I can come up with. She is outside now and appears well other than the leaf curling. The leaves have not dried out so it is a little confusing.
I agree about the heat. Color is great. No wilting to indicate over or under-watering.
My question is:
Is there anything we can do to fortify a plant when the forecast is a heat wave?
Cheers

Thanks for the tip Mellville, I never saved it. Enjoy the rest of your stay in NS. Zam.
:thumb:

I doubt that he is looking for marijuana plants. So WTF? lol
The RCMP doesn't do to many flyovers anymore that I know of. Years ago it was every season. They would throw out rolls of ass wipe for markers. LOL! Lots use to get grown for the weed oil makers. If they found weed they would ask the property owner to get rid of it. All you had to do was ask just where it was at to keep from getting busted!

Just curious has anyone taken a large plant out of the ground and planted in a large tub/planter before? If so any success and advise? My plant is about 4 ft tall now and in reality frost hits us in early Sept so I would like to put her under lights....thanks
I've never done it myself, but it is possible.
I don't know what the success rate is though. It would be pretty stressful for the plant.

Edit: Could you build a hoop house for her? She might get too tall for it during stretch, but maybe you could supercrop her main stem to keep her short enough?

Just curious has anyone taken a large plant out of the ground and planted in a large tub/planter before? If so any success and advise? My plant is about 4 ft tall now and in reality frost hits us in early Sept so I would like to put her under lights....thanks
This plant is a real odd plant with heavy Sativa looks. I thought of the hoop house but the reality is if it is a heavy Sativa I think it won't be finished till late Oct. Which would be to late to finish...

A hoop house big enough for the plant and a 55 gallon barrel full of water will keep the night temps high enough to finish I would imagine. The water acts as a heat sink storing up heat from hottest part of the day and releasing it at night.

A hoop house big enough for the plant and a 55 gallon barrel full of water will keep the night temps high enough to finish I would imagine. The water acts as a heat sink storing up heat from hottest part of the day and releasing it at night.
Thanks I never thought of a heat sink and I have a couple 55 gallon barrels around. I'll give it more thought. I thought about heat sinks in the past for a green house....thanks for the input.

it won't be finished till late Oct. Which would be to late to finish...
Hey Chungo - I have the same issues with early frost etc.... so this year I started my photos late, so that they stay manageable, and they will spend their life in these laundry tubs and will get moved into the greenhouse as weather dictates. You can't see it in these pics but they all have wheels.
1658009163531.png

Hey Chungo - I have the same issues with early frost etc.... so this year I started my photos late, so that they stay manageable, and they will spend their life in these laundry tubs and will get moved into the greenhouse as weather dictates. You can't see it in these pics but they all have wheels.
1658009163531.png
I thought of planting them earlier this year in tubs in order to move the plants indoors later. However this plant was such a weird skinny plant I had little expectations on it and planted in the garden. When I got back from holidays it looked promising and growing well. I am just curious as to this plants final results as it quite different than anything I have grown in the past....

1658009163531.png
i can see the wheels in the back one at the top of picture .. what are you smoking :)

nice system .. need green house with retractable roof and black out capable... perfect get earlier harvest

Back
Top Bottom