Cannabis Life & Times Of BTzGrow

Good ideas must be contagious. I am going to be running a couple Super Lemon Haze soon. Last time I ran this strain was when I had PM. I liked it but it didn't get a real good chance at life. Time to give it a real shot to impress. I liked it before they just didn't produce very well.

The world needs more "Lemon terps"

I have many very progressive political opinions and I'm not a single issue voter. However and that being said there is one issue that I will take a very strong stance on. Cannabis decriminalization and complete Federal and State Legalization.

I will make a solid vote against any party that doesn't support and defend the right of citizens to Cannabis. One party in particular it seems is dead set against Cannabis. Any politician that follows that party platform with never get my vote. Simply belonging to that part would most likely dis-qualify then regardless.

There is another party that seems to (for the most part) support legalization and decriminalization. A few old Dino-saurs are still resistant and on the fence and they need to pass the torch.

In one specific case I will vote for a candidate that doesn't seem to support the idea but that is because the option is so bad that I look towards the future and not regressing into the past.

I realize there is still much progress that needs to be made and for those politicians who are considered centrist or left of centrist who can't get with the program they also need to pass the torch.

Even if you live in a state that is legal there are many who don't and we must think of the needs of the many and not just ourselves. Even if all of the states were to become legal, until cannabis is legal Federally we are not free of prosecution.

There is still much to be done to make cannabis less regulated than alcohol for the home grower and user.

Now it's up to you to decide how you will consider the same. There I said my peace on the matter.

I finished off my UK Cheese grow with a yield and smoke report so that's all nice and tidy. My SLH Grow is about three weeks post flip and is doing fantastic.

Given I wouldn't want to get bored or anything I have dropped a couple of seeds into water this afternoon. They are some Autoflowering from Humboldt Seeds named Lemon Juice Express. I'm expecting a harvest sometime around the middle of January. If I remember correctly they were a freeby from the distributor i purchased a couple other sets from. Game on!

I just re-potted my Super Lemon Haze to their flower pots. I am not to far behind you. I can't wait to see how it does.
Awesome, It's a great grow from my previous experiences. I grow indoors and have had great success in the past and this one is looking good also. Since the flip about 2weeks ago they have doubled in size and height. Wow! Stay tuned as I will post some pictures this coming weekend.

Back
Top Bottom