Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Good afternoon Motoco, please check my signature and make sure that it will be okay.

You are "God sent" to me and the people that come here for help and guidance. I can not thank you & Mo enough. :Namaste: :circle-of-love::thanks:

Good afternoon Motoco, please check my signature and make sure that it will be okay.

You are "God sent" to me and the people that come here for help and guidance. I can not thank you & Mo enough. :Namaste: :circle-of-love::thanks:

Looks perfect 60Cal! Thank you so much for the kind words for Mo and I, they are truly humbling. We love helping people that want to learn about the Cannabis Concentrated Oil and all its healing properties. More so spreading awareness to all our Brothers and Sisters around the world so they can simply live a more fulfilled life in a healthy manner. Everyone should have this right, right? No better place to spread 'awareness' worldwide than 420 Magazine! I'm sure a Moderator will let you know if your signature is o.k. or not. I like it, lol.

Warmest regards,

420 Motoco

I really don't mean to sound dumb, but I found this in a dispensary in Denver online.
Sativa CO2 Extracted Hash Oil (0.5g)

Is that something that looks like the right combination?

There are no dumb questions especially when it comes to someone's health. It is a tremendous responsibility to get your mother the correct meds and the correct way to use them. Just wish it was easier to have access to the correct meds/blends. The question I would check on this place if the C02 has been decarboxylated so it will pass through the blood brain barrier. Make sure you find out what/how the oil is made, do they use the flowers? Whole plant? Stay away if its been 'cut' with other products such as 'glycerine', olive oil, coconut oil. You want pure extract only. Don't buy into the bioavailability because they cut their oil. Our method is about bioaccessibility by using a modified gum absorption method 'tacking'. Hope this helps.

We have our closest friend Brother's funeral to attend to tomorrow out of town and will not be back until Tuesday evening.

My condolences. :Namaste:

Hi Motoco
I would appreciate your recommendations on getting started. I am new MMJ and want to treat my cancer asap. I want to make my own oil from your recommendations.
Thank You,
ba2bb

Hi Motoco.

I'm a caregiver for my mom who has metastatic (lobular) breast cancer (mets to bones, peritoneum, uterus and stomach). We started treating her with RSO but now I need your help because I don't know what to do.

We decided to give her RSO in suppositories since she never tried cannabis before and I've read that the high effect is much lower with suppositories. I followed the 4 days doubling doses protocol. We started with 0.06g per day (0.02g per suppo), then doubled to 0.12g per day, then 0.25g and then 0.50g per day. Everything was fine until the last two days of taking 0.25g per day when mom started hallucinating, but still wanted to increase the dose to 0.50, because she (and me) wanted to come to 1g per day as soon as possible. But since she was hallucinating all day and all night and I was afraid it was tiring for her since she wasn't able to rest, I decided to reduce the dose to 0.18g per day (in between 0.12g and 0.25g dose). The first three days on this dose she was feeling better and didn't hallucinate that much, just occasionally and she also told me that this dose is ok, that those higher were too much for her and that she remembers she was talking nonsense. But three days ago she started to hallucinate more again and I stopped giving her the oil so she could recover and get some rest. Now I don't know what to do since she is hallucinating that much on such a small dose, when she was able to come up to 0.5g already.

I saw your tutorial on tacking the oil but I don't know how to do that since she is already pretty weak, can't eat and drink much because of stomach mets.

Is hallucinating a known effect of RSO? She is talking about 100 different things all mixed up one sentence after another and picking things up with her fingers when nothing's there. I thought she would just sleep really deep if the dose was too strong, I didn't expect all these hallucinations.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi Motoco
I would appreciate your recommendations on getting started. I am new MMJ and want to treat my cancer asap. I want to make my own oil from your recommendations.
Thank You,
ba2bb

Hello ba2bb, welcome to 420 magazine, Motoco is out of town at a close friends funeral and will be back this evening to help get you started on your journey to wellness/cure.
Please read/reread the first parts of "How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil" & "How to Dose correctly using Rick Simpson Concentrated Cannabis Oil". Learn these methods and be ready to cure yourself when Motoco gets back this evening.

Hi Motoco.

I'm a caregiver for my mom who has metastatic (lobular) breast cancer (mets to bones, peritoneum, uterus and stomach). We started treating her with RSO but now I need your help because I don't know what to do.

We decided to give her RSO in suppositories since she never tried cannabis before and I've read that the high effect is much lower with suppositories. I followed the 4 days doubling doses protocol. We started with 0.06g per day (0.02g per suppo), then doubled to 0.12g per day, then 0.25g and then 0.50g per day. Everything was fine until the last two days of taking 0.25g per day when mom started hallucinating, but still wanted to increase the dose to 0.50, because she (and me) wanted to come to 1g per day as soon as possible. But since she was hallucinating all day and all night and I was afraid it was tiring for her since she wasn't able to rest, I decided to reduce the dose to 0.18g per day (in between 0.12g and 0.25g dose). The first three days on this dose she was feeling better and didn't hallucinate that much, just occasionally and she also told me that this dose is ok, that those higher were too much for her and that she remembers she was talking nonsense. But three days ago she started to hallucinate more again and I stopped giving her the oil so she could recover and get some rest. Now I don't know what to do since she is hallucinating that much on such a small dose, when she was able to come up to 0.5g already.

I saw your tutorial on tacking the oil but I don't know how to do that since she is already pretty weak, can't eat and drink much because of stomach mets.

Is hallucinating a known effect of RSO? She is talking about 100 different things all mixed up one sentence after another and picking things up with her fingers when nothing's there. I thought she would just sleep really deep if the dose was too strong, I didn't expect all these hallucinations.

Hello Fiore79, welcome to 420 magazine. Motoco is out of town until this evening but I'm sure he will get back to you as soon as he can this evening. You've come to the right place to help your mom.

Hi Motoco.

Hi Florie,

Stop ingesting or using the suppositories. You will get 'stoned' on the oil but 'hallucinating is normally a sign of lack of oxygen to the brain. Has your Mom had any strokes?

Tacking is non euphoric and this is what your mother needs to do to make her feel alert instead of euphoric.

420 Motoco

Hi Motoco
Thank You,
ba2bb

Hi ba2bb,

Understand your concerns. 60Cal pointed you in the right directions. Do you live in a legal state? Proper strains would be a 70/30 Sativa dominant Hybrid. A good example is the 70/30 cut of Blue Dream or Sour Diesel and you want it with as much THC as possible.

A high CBD strain; a good example is Harlequin grown full term. This can be tricky as there is no way of knowing if it was grown correctly except by 'tacking' to see how effective it is reducing pain/inflammation. This will be blended with your daytime when making the concentrate. An example; 2 ounce of high THC Sativa dominant Hybrid to 1 ounce of Harlequin (high CBD).

Indica; This is used mainly for sleep and to enhance appetite if needed. You will be using 5 times more 'daytime' oil (Sativa/CBD blend). Two ounces of close to pure Indica will provide approximately 8 grams and should last through the heal easily. Make sure it is close to pure Indica as you can get or the 'wheels' keep turning at night. A good strain example is Master Kush, Hindu Kush or Afghan Kush.

The strains mentioned are examples but gives you a good idea what to look for. Any other questions we can help you with just let us know so we can get you started healing in the right direction. You can learn a lot of do's and don'ts reading the how to tutorials on how to make the oil and how to use it.

Cheers

420 Motoco

Hi Motoco,
Yes I live in San Francisco Bay Area.

We are going to Harborside dispensary in Oakland, Ca. this Sunday to hopefully purchase your recommendations and plan to make the oil asap.

Would you change any of your recommendations for prostate cancer, late stage?

Thanks,
ba2bb

Hi Florie,

Stop ingesting or using the suppositories. You will get 'stoned' on the oil but 'hallucinating is normally a sign of lack of oxygen to the brain. Has your Mom had any strokes?

Tacking is non euphoric and this is what your mother needs to do to make her feel alert instead of euphoric.

420 Motoco

Hi Motoco and thanks for your quick response.

No, mom hasn't had any strokes. So is the way she's acting what you call euphoric? Because I've see you use this word a lot, but didn't understand exactly what you mean by that.
Do you think she'd still be able to do the tacking since she can't eat and drink properly, because I saw you said that hydrating and eating is very important while tacking the oil?
Would it be too much to ask if you could write me the instructions to use the oil properly, since it's easier for me to have written instructions since english is not my first language?

Thank you so much.

Hi Motoco,
Yes I live in San Francisco Bay Area.

We are going to Harborside dispensary in Oakland, Ca. this Sunday to hopefully purchase your recommendations and plan to make the oil asap.

Would you change any of your recommendations for prostate cancer, late stage?

Thanks,
ba2bb

Our last community person healed themselves of late prostate cancer. His oncologist said it was too late for chemo/radiation and it mets all over his body including brain area. Healed a little over two months and has been on a preventive maintenance dose as he has other ailments to heal as well as his follow up dose for his prostate cancer. Blue Dream/Harlequin (daytime) and Master Kush for nighttime was the strains he used. Also a worthy mention, he only used seven grains of rice a day. Five small double tacks a day (1 grain of rice) 5 grains of rice and 1 grain of rice for nighttime. He never missed a dose, kept a strict regimen of hydrating and eating and had an outstanding positive attitude.

Great that you have good access to your meds. You can also go on their website to see what's available. Make sure you check the dates when tested so you are not at the tail end of the run they had and will know how fresh the flowers are.

Cheers

My caregiver and I plan on our first review tonight to go over your recommendations. I know he will have more question as we put our game plan together. Thank you for getting us started.

O.k., good news on no strokes. Euphoria simply means 'stoned'. She can become so euphoric 'stoned' she isn't hallucinating just eye hand coordination problems due to the 'heavy' high.

Of course she will be able to 'tack'. I mention hydrating/eating a lot because the oil burns up calories and dehydrates the body as well. You have to stay hydrated and eat to maintain nutrients while healing.

Here are the instructions to use the oil properly. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method Read them until you understand them. When you are done let me know and then I will give you exact dosing instructions for your Mother. Do not start until you are sure you know how to do it. You might be better served for you to try it to learn it correctly, then teach your mother. One detail; do not move on until you get the oil to 'stick' on the gums.

Hi Motoco and thanks for your quick response.

No, mom hasn't had any strokes. So is the way she's acting what you call euphoric? Because I've see you use this word a lot, but didn't understand exactly what you mean by that.
Do you think she'd still be able to do the tacking since she can't eat and drink properly, because I saw you said that hydrating and eating is very important while tacking the oil?
Would it be too much to ask if you could write me the instructions to use the oil properly, since it's easier for me to have written instructions since english is not my first language?

Thank you so much.

Hi 60 Cal,

Thank you so much for taking care of the questions Brother, much appreciated! :Namaste:

You are so welcome Motoco, welcome home.

Back
Top Bottom