Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Or woke up high and was used to it and then swallowed and remained high? Weird to swallow a tack that was left over from the night before. Do I have that correct? Major dry mouth, I guess!

No, didn't wake up high (her pain/inflammation actually seems to feel increased if she gets stoned - so we know when she's high). Just tacked before bed and it was still there in the morning - swallowed it and didn't get high.

The other night she was dreaming of being in the desert.... because of the thirst.

High folks.
Still in Colorado. Might be permanently.
The leftover tack in the morning is very normal. Drink water with lemon juice 1st thing in the morning. Reception here is for shit. I'm in serious mountains. I'll post why when I can.

Real quick, leftovers after seeing a man about a dog, shows the suppository was not inserted far enough to be used by the hep. vein, but was not guilty absorbed.
The area must be hydrated. I don't have enough time to explain how to make/take the suppositories, but will on a different thread when I'm able.
Peace.

I'm new here and to the world of cannabis oil, so please forgive me for any ignorance.
I heard an interview with Rick Simpson and immediately started reading up on CO. I haven't been anywhere near marijuana since I was a teen because of a friend who died due to getting some laced pot.
I've been reading so much, but at times I feel more confused than less. I don't have cancer that I know of, but feel overall unhealthy. Suspect blood sugar problems and my bp has been high for a while now. I don't have health insurance, so going to the doctor just to have them run expensive tests and putting me on pills isn't really an option. I don't like medication.
Here is my dilemma:
I don't want to feel high. I need to be alert as I drive for many hours everyday, and I also have children. I only get to sleep for about 3-4 hours at a time, so I don't need anything that will make me feel more tired. I have very little energy as it is. So am I understanding correctly that using the tacking method of dosing will keep me from feeling high? I'll feel no effects, or very little? And the tacking method will have all the same benefits of swallowing it? I will have to make the CO myself, and actually will have to grow it myself because I don't know how else to obtain it. I'm so confused about which strain/strains would be good for me. Other than what I already mentioned about my health, I also get migraines and I'm hoping this will help with that. I get very nauseated and vomit, so I'm wondering about putting this in a suppository form for that. I would try it on my gums first, though. Any suggestions for strains, and also a somewhat safe place to get seeds from? In my "making my eyes bleed" research, I have almost settled on Seedsman.
I apologize for all the questions. I just want to do this right and in a way that will keep me functioning in my daily life. I have to be extremely cautious and I cannot appear to be on anything. Mind you, if I had a terminal condition I would be more willing to throw caution to the wind in order to live.
Thank you so much in advance for any help!

Hi COcurious,

Sorry so long to reply and I 'm just your teachers aid for this post, I'll start with the basics.

Tacking and using a certain (edit: name) substance made in our bodies (I think that which causes increased tolerance to smoked mj thc high) helps reduce euphoria.

Sativa strains make oil that seems to give many a feeling of wellness and energy.

Start slowly, a pin head 1 time a day, then two, etc. Increase size and freq. as you feel comfortable. THE point is your comfort and tolerance. Feel the dose carefully. Listen to when you've reached your max comfort level. Study the threads on making and using for specific concerns. GO CO.

I use the oil for PTSD and c.

Your instructors will be an advance team of the most knowledgable makers and users of cannabis related medicinals on this planet. We draw from Scientifically derived research and personally sourced experience from around the world in REAL time.

I hope, in the last week, you've been able to study these vast resources that make up 420 Magazine. Your answers are better explained by others, and I'm POSITIVE they will be.

If not, hunt down Motoco, Cajun, hendo, RSOiler, SweetSue, oh my, Dennise, Cannabelle, Cannafan, Sweetleef, hydro, gris, atrain, there are so many more....... They'll help ya with great detail once one of them get talkie.

You found the right place. You'll finely feel it when nobody ever asks you for anything except health questions to help you.

Peace.

See the links in Cajun's signature "for the rest of the story". Read, read, read. Most of your questions have already been answered on this 420 Magazine.

Thank you so much! I've been reading and researching strains until I think my eyes are going to fall out. I'll eventually find the right one, I'm sure.

Hi COcurious,

Sorry so long to reply and I 'm just your teachers aid for this post, I'll start with the basics.

Tacking and using a certain (edit: name) substance made in our bodies (I think that which causes increased tolerance to smoked mj thc high) helps reduce euphoria.

Sativa strains make oil that seems to give many a feeling of wellness and energy.

Start slowly, a pin head 1 time a day, then two, etc. Increase size and freq. as you feel comfortable. THE point is your comfort and tolerance. Feel the dose carefully. Listen to when you've reached your max comfort level. Study the threads on making and using for specific concerns. GO CO.

I use the oil for PTSD and c.

Your instructors will be an advance team of the most knowledgable makers and users of cannabis related medicinals on this planet. We draw from Scientifically derived research and personally sourced experience from around the world in REAL time.

I hope, in the last week, you've been able to study these vast resources that make up 420 Magazine. Your answers are better explained by others, and I'm POSITIVE they will be.

If not, hunt down Motoco, Cajun, hendo, RSOiler, SweetSue, oh my, Dennise, Cannabelle, Cannafan, Sweetleef, hydro, gris, atrain, there are so many more....... They'll help ya with great detail once one of them get talkie.

You found the right place. You'll finely feel it when nobody ever asks you for anything except health questions to help you.

Peace.

See the links in Cajun's signature "for the rest of the story". Read, read, read. Most of your questions have already been answered on this 420 Magazine.

Ok guys my rso came out looking moon rock hash. I strained through coffee filters b4 the cook off, but this time did a different low oil production strain (swiss gold 70%cbd/30%thc) can i fix this? I have it sitting on the coffee warmer trying to get out the rest of the kleen xtract solvent. I can post a pic if needed, i just dont know where to post it lol.

Moon rock hash? Blond hash? Should be black oil (tar when cool). Does 'fix' mean make oily? Post in members gallery, then here. I think.

Lost half my post....weird. You can mix with high thc oil to get both main cannas.

Hi everyone, I need some help please. I have stage IV breast cancer and have been through all of the regular conventional treatments but am at a point where it isn't working very well anymore. I did some research and was able to make RSO with indica dominant strains and out of 5 ounces got about 18 grams of oil. I am currently still in chemo, and yesterday I tried my first dose of oil, about half a grain of rice. I ingested it in a cranberry and about 4 hours later I got so high I started crying and having a bad trip. I wasn't expecting that. I have been clean and sober from drugs and alcohol for 12 years and I don't think I have felt that high ever. I was in another dimension and my brain would not stop going and thinking negatively. I finally came down about 3 hours later and felt like I didn't want to do it again. I read this forum and tried again about an hour ago with a smaller amount and put it on my gum tacking like you say. I don't see it on my gum anymore so I'm thinking I ingested it maybe? How can I do this and not feet so high? I believe in it but after the way I felt I feel hopeless and depressed, and I just lost my brother 2 weeks ago and I am getting sicker and I don't know how to handle all of the emotions, pain, etc. can I take Ativan while on the oil? I just need to not feel like I'm not in control. Please help me I'm scared.

:welcome:Hi Carretita, welcome.

:bravo:You've found the right place for the help you need.:high-five:

Read the first pages of this thread. It's very strange at first to tack the oil, but doing so properly is key to not getting so stoned. Yes, somehow, the oil ended up in your stomach. For 15 minutes or so after tacking, swallow nothing, spit out saliva, rinse with ice water and spit. Anything you have to do to not swallow. It'll get easier. You just won't swallow for awhile after tacking. It'll become automatic to you. Don't give up. DON'T GIVE UP. This IS easy compared to dying or even chemo or radiation. We're here for YOU. You are strong or you wouldn't have found us. Read, read, read. What's here can save your life.

Don't be afraid, the oil works great for breast c. :cheer:

Practice Peaceful thoughts, your big brain is VERY powerful and will help the c. if you freak freely. Crying is cleansing, then return to calm.:Namaste:

We love you Carretita. You can do this. Pie & cake.:thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Welcome Carretita, as 94xjjohn said, read the first several pages the go back and read them again. Also look in my signature for a link on making concentrated oil. Making your own concentrated oil is the best way to keep your meds regular. For your daytime doses you will want a Sativa high in THC and a Sativa high in CBD mixed 2:1 THC to CBD this will help to keep you off the couch and not dwelling on your health. Your Indica oil is great for night time dose to help you sleep. As John said, take it slow and you will soon become a "Oil Head" on your way to better health, positive thoughts will help and Sativa will aid you in getting there.
John has worked his way to over a gram (over time) but, I would like John to tell you how he is doing it.

I forgot to mention that CBD will shrink tumors while THC will kill cancer cells. As you read through this journal and find information that is helpful look at the lower left of that box and hit "blog this post" it will be a lot easier to look at your own blog to get that information again, it helps a lot. Also hit the F5 button to refresh that page if you are waiting for a response.

Okay Carretita, read and get in there and kick cancers ass, you got this. :circle-of-love:

OK Oiler, I see what you did here! Disregard my last PM. And you are the coolest dude here! Slinstigator!!!

:passitleft:

And, what 'own' blog? I thought blogs were where you wrote stuff, not a collection of others stuff....?!?!

Also, is F5 just for dirty Windows machines? My Mac does nothing with that. The printing is worn off that key, so I don't know what it's supposed to do. (late 08 aluminum Mac Book)

See ya, pal.

Hi 94xjjohn, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm having such a hard time. I did oil yesterday about a small pin size and tried to get it to tack. It did eventually disappear quickly. But I didn't get really stoned and I know I reduced quantity. I have been on Percocet for a while now for pain and with chemo on Wednesday I don't know what I'm feeling at all, a severe depression and I am scared of being on the oil for some reason. I took it yesterday in the morning but not at night, because I was in pain and took the Percocet instead. I'm eating breakfast now and I'm going to try again. I have pleural effusions, which is malignant fluid building continuously on the lining of my lung that I have to get drained and I have skin metastasis of my primary breast cancer, and it has really crippled me over this last month. Is the oil making my emotions heightened? Is there anyone I can ever speak to on the phone?

Dear RSOiler, thank you so much for your advice. I live in virginia and I obtained my oil in Colorado with some friends who bought medical grade high THC indica statins because we followed the Rick Simpson book. I don't have access to get any other type of strains right now, will this be ok?

Hi Carretita, John is the man to ask the questions to, but he is not on site as of yet, keep checking. Are you reading through this journal? Motoco was the man that wrote most of the information on this journal and he learned through hands on, please read as much as you can and save information on your blog for future reference.
Getting any THC in your system is a good start, but it is a couch lock type of strain so you may dwell on the bad things until you can get the Sativa high in CBD & Sativa high in THC for your day time dose. As you get better at tacking you will find that you feel less euphoric while still getting the oil in your system and this will start to kill the cancer cells.
Again Carretita, read this journal very carefully and get serious about tacking. Eat 1/2 hour before tacking, when your ready to tack make sure that you don't have any food crumbs in your mouth. take a gauze and dry the area to be tacked. Take a 1/4 size grain of oil and spread it out on your finger and follow the instructions at the beginning of this journal. Repeat this until you have a grain of rice is tacked. When you tack correctly the oil will get to the brain first and that is where your CB1 receptors are. The CB1 receptors are the ones that stop you from visiting the dark side of the moon for about 4 hours. You must get the tacking part down first and then you can get more THC into your system. John can help with this.
I don't know how your concentrated oil was made or if it was decarbed? You will want to call them and find out. You will want to get some flower and make your own as soon as possible, follow my link for making your own oil.

READ, READ, READ. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi my friends, I've been reading as much as I can regarding the racking, dosing, etc.

So I was in Colorado when my oil was made. A friend with medical card bought 6 oz total of medical grade 20-24% THC indica dominant strains, 2 oz each Of a different strain. Then we followed instructions and rice cooked it and then put it in stainless steel measuring cup on candle warmer for about 3 hours until the big bubbles and then the small bubbles were gone. I wasn't feeling very well, but I think my friends did a great job for the first time. I cannot do anything more than what I have now, so I have to deal with this oil for now. Ever clear was our solvent and did really well. I do hope that this is good.

So I still am confused as to tacking, and am so sorry for the questions over and over. I've done the oil 3 days now. The first one ingesting it and getting the real euphoric high I couldn't handle and then two days trying to tack 1/4 grain and it disappears in about 20 minutes and I don't see anything on my gum anymore. I have only been doing this once a day in the morning. How much longer after tacking should you still see the oil on your gum? Is it still supposed to sit there? Is my dosing on to start because I'm anxious? When should I up to 2x a day? Should I do this at night? I feel I can't breathe very well, since I have this fluid build up and I may need to go to the hospital again if it gets worse.

I think I mentioned, I have pain and I'm on Percocet, but jntrybnit to take while in oil, but sometimes the pain is still bad. Can I take pain med while on oil?

I haven't read all through the threads yet, but I was curious as to what happened to Motoco?

Thank you all so very much for your help and advice and will to keep going am not give up. I am very grateful. Peace to you all.

Back
Top Bottom