Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

may be a random question but does anyone know if any of the urine coverup (to pass drug test) would cover up a few months use of cannabis oil? Seems like thc is like gravy in my veins at this point:volcano-smiley:

no point other than the fact Im not just smoking a doobie here and there im taking concentrated oil so I must have a ridiculously high amount of thc in my stream. So my question is, would a regular kit work or is there any sort of super kit to get?

no point other than the fact Im not just smoking a doobie here and there im taking concentrated oil so I must have a ridiculously high amount of thc in my stream. So my question is, would a regular kit work or is there any sort of super kit to get?

I've wondered that myself. I should get a blood test for it someday to know.
If you ask on the detox thread, they might have a quicker response.

John had a great answer for the nausea making sure you're eating & staying hydrated.
Nausea can be caused by too much chlorophyll from the oil, too much solvent left in oil, herxing reaction (which is good), and can also be your body (liver) detoxing.

Well, my wife and I have more questions for anyone who may be able to answer them.

My wife is currently experiencing a lot of nausea frequently in addition to pain in the area of the lung where the tumors are. Also, she's had pleural diffusion in the left lung which has caused it to collapse and she's had to have a thoracentesis done twice already.

Now, we can't figure out if the pain is associated with the growth of the tumors or since she's been taking a gram of oil per day for almost a month now, we were wondering if it was possibly because the tumors were beginning to die. I know somewhere in this thread that someone mentioned symptoms of tumors dying were pain, nausea, and constipation, and she is experiencing all three of these symptoms (except the constipation only occasionally). It's unfortunate that we have no way to measure progress in either direction.

we would really appreciate any insight that anyone has to offer. Thanks.

tptb -

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than I will be able to help with the tumor questions. All I can say is that after working up to a gram of oil daily I never experienced any pain from the oil nor any significant nausea.

I wish both you and your wife a better journey - we're all trying to find the right path.

Hendo

tptb -

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than I will be able to help with the tumor questions. All I can say is that after working up to a gram of oil daily I never experienced any pain from the oil nor any significant nausea.

I wish both you and your wife a better journey - we're all trying to find the right path.

Hendo

Hi Hendo, thanks for the reply. Do you mind if I ask why you were/are taking the oil?

Good evening tptb73,

I went to the emergency room 4th of July for pain, I get nauseous about 20 times a day, I'm not regular, and I've been tacking the same length of time as your wife. I posted something similar earlier. I don't know the cause either, or if our reactions are typical or a red flag.

I, too, seem to recall others posting that these reactions are not unknown. Motoco has reassured me about some of them. Cajun too, I think.

I started the oil 2 months ago, and later this morning, I get the first lab work done. Hoping my beliefs are justified. Maybe praying...yes.

Try to sleep now John... I got those midnight blues (Joe Bonamassa)

Good evening tptb73,

I went to the emergency room 4th of July for pain, I get nauseous about 20 times a day, I'm not regular, and I've been tacking the same length of time as your wife. I posted something similar earlier. I don't know the cause either, or if our reactions are typical or a red flag.

I, too, seem to recall others posting that these reactions are not unknown. Motoco has reassured me about some of them. Cajun too, I think.

I started the oil 2 months ago, and later this morning, I get the first lab work done. Hoping my beliefs are justified. Maybe praying...yes.

Try to sleep now John... I got those midnight blues (Joe Bonamassa)

We are praying for you! Please let us know ASAP!

Me too Hendo. Thank you tptb73.:high-five: I will.

may be a random question but does anyone know if any of the urine coverup (to pass drug test) would cover up a few months use of cannabis oil? Seems like thc is like gravy in my veins at this point:volcano-smiley:

Substitution is always the way to go. "Masking" your own urine is unreliable, and doesn't really work. I know that Quickfix works very well, just make sure you're getting the LATEST version. Or, you can use someone else's clean urine, but still use the bottle and heating pad/handwarmer from the Quickfix.

Well, it seems that there's been a negative turn in my wife's oil treatment. The oil is making her want to vomit. Specifically tacking the oil, because the taste gets all in her mouth. When she gets the taste in her mouth, she physically gags. She is at the point where if she even THINKS about the taste of the oil she gags.

Now, we've had to switch back to ingesting with capsules, and right after she ingests, she has to eat something to cover up any trace of the oil taste. So, we are going to start trying suppositories tonight. Looks like the best we can do at this point is a combination of ingesting and suppositories. The tacking is just not do-able considering it makes her vomit.

There is one question that needs to be asked. I have read so many posts on this thread by people saying that ingesting is not the right way to go, and it does nothing, and doesn't make you healthy, etc, etc. So, it seems that this thread is basically saying that Rick Simpson was not actually helping people "cure" their cancers via ingesting. The Phoenix Tears folks are still saying that ingestion cures cancer and that tacking is not important. So, what is it? Are the pro-tacking people saying that Rick Simpson was not "curing" peoples' cancer via ingestion?

Thanks!

Hi tptb73, good day to you and your Mrs. -

As I understand it, the Tacking method as described by Motoco at the start of this thread is simply an attempt to reduce the high of THC.

Remember, the science clearly states: Cancer cells are eliminated 4 ways " in the presence of cannabinoids". Doesen't indicate "how" to achieve that end! Easy in a petri dish. Hard to bypass the bodies filters and reach the hidden places!

Love and Luck to you, is my prayer.:circle-of-love:

Hi there tptb73. I am so sorry your wife is going through so much. What a blessing that she has you in her corner fighting with her. I say flood her body with cannabinoids any way you can! If tacking doesn't work then don't lose hope, try ingesting and suppositories. If possible, I would add fresh cannabis leaves and flowers to her diet. That is difficult to do but for $45-50 you could order 2kg of viable hemp seed and grow them as microgreens. You could put them in smoothies, juice them, throw them in a salad, blend them in some juice and use a french press to strain out the plant matter...whatever it takes. I don't know where you are in the world but viable hemp seed isn't readily available in the states. Ours have been treated so they don't sprout (although some will). If you are interested, send me a pm and I will send you a couple of links where you can order some. She will absolutely need the Thc but cannabinoids will boost her general health and that is a plus.

Keep the faith!

I'd like to know more about this, too. I make my suppositories with coconut oil, and it all stays there for hours. I'm wondering if any or enough of the CO gets absorbed through those tissues. I'd really like to try the tacking method.

Does anyone else have their tack still on the gums after 12hrs? My GF has been tacking before bed (lower gum, 1/2 rice grain) and it is still on the gum in the morning.

Also, with her suppositories (CO + cocoa butter), there is always an oily slick in the toilet, even 12 hours later. So if she puts in a supp, and then doesn't go to the toilet for 12 hrs, there is still oil that comes out. Does this mean all the CO isn't being absorbed.

Hi Sam - I wish I had the answers to your questions - hopefully someone will. I can tell you that tacking stays on my gums a very long time also, and I have the same question about the oil slick in the toilet many hours after inserting the suppository.

Back
Top Bottom