Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Shoot no. Not compared to the others on the panel. The Phoenix Tears folks were there too as well.
The folks that sent me, PACT & NORML, were local (from my home state). If it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't have even been let in. Lol.

Well, you are MY expert!!! I know I speak for everyone here when I say, Thanks Cajun!!! :peace:

Thank you RSOiler - that explanation goes into depth and my understanding how things work is a real benefit for me. I'm going to give the tacking, wait 15-20 minutes and then ingest a small dose, and then insert a regular dose via suppository. I think that should cover all bases, right.? Wish me luck on the ingesting. Had a previous bad experience, but wasn't tacking first. Here goes.

Hi Everyone! Just came in to say hi and after reading some of this, I feel the need to make a few comments. First, this is where the confusion is...What regulates the CB2 receptors? In order to activate the CB2 receptors you need to activate the CB1 receptors first. This might all be outdated but it is still accurate as, it seems, MOTOCO is the only one that continues to stand their ground! There are no studies being done regarding the cannabinoids passing the blood brain barrier. I have contacted a couple of scientists to ask why this is not being studied and it is not in the protocol (whatever they mean by that). The whiskey analogy is a bit out of place as most people do NOT get high through gum absorption. How do you explain this. Being high is NOT conducive to healing! And it is important to feel good while healing. What is wrong with that? With that being said, people can take the cannabis oil however they want to. We have been expanding on this and learning every day. We just wanted people to know that there IS another way to take the oil and continue with normal life, which is really what it's all about. Don't follow our procedure blindly. There are a lot of ways to take it, try it and decide for yourselves. Motoco is not the only ones who have experimented with different ways of taking it and found that the gum absorption works best no matter where the cancer is.

I probably shouldn't have even responded but I just couldn't help myself. I hope everyone finds themselves healthy and happy as quickly as possible! Take care.

:love:Cajun, I think I need some of your help.:love:

"activating the CB1 receptors is what gets you high." - Cajun

"what receptors are activated depends on the cannabinoids, not the method of delivery." - Cajun

Is this the Twilight Zone?

WTF Cajun. This is opposite to what I thought (watch out now) I had just learned AND PERSONALLY experienced in the last 2 Months.:hmmmm:

Again Cajun, WTF. I'm really confused now and I felt like I understood.

Please expand on these 2 mind blowing statements!:thumb:

Thanks bud. Great to see you here. Hope you feel much better.

:circle-of-love:

I love it! Put your cursor over my emeralds, and it says " 94xjjohn is a splendid one to behold " I'm quite sure this is the first time anyone has said that about me, in front of, or behind my back! WOW

Hi Everyone! Just came in to say hi and after reading some of this, I feel the need to make a few comments. First, this is where the confusion is...What regulates the CB2 receptors? In order to activate the CB2 receptors you need to activate the CB1 receptors first. This might all be outdated but it is still accurate as, it seems, MOTOCO is the only one that continues to stand their ground! There are no studies being done regarding the cannabinoids passing the blood brain barrier. I have contacted a couple of scientists to ask why this is not being studied and it is not in the protocol (whatever they mean by that). The whiskey analogy is a bit out of place as most people do NOT get high through gum absorption. How do you explain this. Being high is NOT conducive to healing! And it is important to feel good while healing. What is wrong with that? With that being said, people can take the cannabis oil however they want to. We have been expanding on this and learning every day. We just wanted people to know that there IS another way to take the oil and continue with normal life, which is really what it's all about. Don't follow our procedure blindly. There are a lot of ways to take it, try it and decide for yourselves. Motoco is not the only ones who have experimented with different ways of taking it and found that the gum absorption works best no matter where the cancer is.

I probably shouldn't have even responded but I just couldn't help myself. I hope everyone finds themselves healthy and happy as quickly as possible! Take care.

I'm sorry, but you're very incorrect. You do not need to activate the CB1 receptors to activate the CB2 receptors.
There are MANY studies even posted here on 420 researching cannabinoids & the blood-brain barrier. Some studies go back years in regards to this. Again, misinformation.
What receptor is activated by CBD?....the CB2.
Lastly, standing your ground equals standing in 1 spot going nowhere but the same place sometimes. Rick Simpson is a perfect example.
Folks are not experiencing euphoria at times with oromucous delivery because they're only getting a tiny amount of cannabinoids this way compared to other methods.
If you've been diagnosed as terminal, you need the max amount of cannabinoids to keep the max pressure on the disease.

:love:Cajun, I think I need some of your help.:love:

"activating the CB1 receptors is what gets you high." - Cajun

"what receptors are activated depends on the cannabinoids, not the method of delivery." - Cajun

Is this the Twilight Zone?

WTF Cajun. This is opposite to what I thought (watch out now) I had just learned AND PERSONALLY experienced in the last 2 Months.:hmmmm:

Again Cajun, WTF. I'm really confused now and I felt like I understood.

Please expand on these 2 mind blowing statements!:thumb:

Thanks bud. Great to see you here. Hope you feel much better.

I love it! Put your cursor over my emeralds, and it says " 94xjjohn is a splendid one to behold " I'm quite sure this is the first time anyone has said that about me, in front of, or behind my back! WOW

Tee John, how has your past personal experience shown you what receptors are activated? You can't know by whether or not you're high.
When you smoke for example, you're still activating your EDS. Your portal vein is converting THC ∆9 to THC ∆11. That's the euphoria experienced. Even a tiny amount of THC will activate the CB1 receptors in the brain.
I've colon cancer spread to liver. The colon & liver contain more EDS receptors than the brain. Common sense (& medical fact) would lead one to know that the local organ receptors need to be activated as well as the brain's.

It doesn't matter what method of delivery you use... THC activates the CB1 receptors, CBD activates the CB2 receptors. The method of delivery only regulates how bioavailable the cannabinoids are, not which receptors are activated.
I hope this explains better.

There an awesome book you all should read to better understand this. It's, "Enhancing Your Endocannabinoid System" by Justin Landers.
It will educate ya & avoid the misinformation such as the one by 420mo (no offence).

P.S. Hey bro. How's the vacation going? Y'all hit the road yet?

Motoco is not the only ones who have experimented with different ways of taking it and found that the gum absorption works best no matter where the cancer is.

I don't believe that this is true. Cajuncelt said that gum absorption (tacking) alone did not work for him, and that his tumors spread while doing it for 6 months.

The Rick Simpson crew disagrees with it also, and say that ingestion and/or suppositories are the best.

I don't believe that this is true. Cajuncelt said that gum absorption (tacking) alone did not work for him, and that his tumors spread while doing it for 6 months.

The Rick Simpson crew disagrees with it also, and say that ingestion and/or suppositories are the best.

Very, very true.
No one in the canna- med community with tons of experience/knowledge goes along with this.
As some know, a few of us from the old thread contacted Rick. He said oromucous (tacking) was a maintenance dose at best.

This is all so confusing. Mixed ways of delivery on a thread that was started by 420motoco with his way of "tacking" the gums. So is there a correct way to deliver the oil? Or, is everyone different? I understand that some do not want the euphoria associated with thc but that's half the fun. I tacked a half grain of rice size this morning, first time and no euphoria at all. I did notice a slight rush of energy for a few minutes so I assume I did it correctly according to 420motoco. So rather than going through the whole 99 pages, what are the ways to dose ones self to heal? What if you want to heal and be happy? There's too many pages here for anyone to read all the way through without bieng severely confused. Since this was 420motoco's OP then this thread should be about his method of delivery...? I'm seriously looking for answers, and having different people on the same thread saying everyone else is wrong is screwing with my education! Sorry for the rant but seriously... I want to heal myself before I give in to chemo or radiation!
GB80

Good grief. I see why Motoco bailed & needed a break now. Reposting the same stuff gets old.

All of yall's confusion is because you felt safe. Ah, here's a way to take oil that cures everything. Just simply tack it on your gums huh?
Well, I'm not here sugar coating anything. There are quite a few ppl in trouble due to tacking only. I was as well myself until I corrected it.
Th

One size does not fit all. Sorry. It just simply doesn't. Anyone telling you that there is one way that treats all diseases is simply ignorant.
Some diseases need THC mainly, some need AG-2, some need CBD mainly. To treat others, morally, you should know the how-when-wheres.

Also, there are several things that make any method of delivery more bioavailable. Motoco has/had no knowledge of this subject.
You come to me as a patient with a terminal illness, I'm going to be open & honest with no hidden agendas & minimal ego.
To say, just tack, is immoral, lazy or out of ignorance.
P.S. Mr. 420 (the boss, founder, owner) & the Moderators asked me to ramrod this thread. They'll post different if I'm lying. This is a thread about dosing, not for 1 particular method, nor person.
If you're into or need a guru, you won't get it from me.
I keep hearing about ppl's patients. I have a small group I treat as well as a group from the VA. I'm consulted with by at least 1 person in Spain, Germany, Israel, Canada & at least a dozen organizations.
You want to stick with prior info? I would ask why. Feeling safe is not the same as a treatment.
Tacking primarily is awesome for some specific illnesses. Does it work for most cancers, MS, Crohns, AIDS, fibrosis, etc.? I know the answer...

I apologize if i hurt your feelings, I wasn't trying to call you out or anything like that, and if you want to bail on me then go. You want to make a point then try to do it in a courteous manner rather than getting all butt hurt and trying to make me look like an ass (I can do that on my own :) )! I'm here looking for answers, and asking questions is the way people get answers. If I knew everything that is, was, and will be cannabis then I wouldn't be here questioning the methods. I understand you don't want to post everything 20 times, and thanks for taking over this thread as asked, but if you are really trying to educate people, then maybe taking time to be compassionate and answer questions is the way. If not, then I'll go my own way... thanks for your time Cajun
GB80

:Namaste:The confusion is not because I felt safe. That's insulting. I have not felt "safe".

I tack over 1 gram a day and do not get high, euphoric if you want to call it that. THAT'S my personal experience. Give a shit what you want to call it or what numbers you may use, the FACT remains:

I put over a gram of CO in my body every day with no high by tacking, period.

This means I can use the oil and still function normally. I can ad all the oil I want in any way I want and still function as long as I tack first.

Yes, I know not all the tack is absorbed by my gums and I'm swallowing a good bit. That's OK because I tacked first and that stops the high FOR ME.

Why? if CB1 gets you high.....and CB2 gets you high? I guess I've just become "used" to it. NOT. I only tack a small amount? NOT. Big long grain brown rice sized x2. 10 TIMES A DAY. Why no high, Cajun?

Cajun, stating that no one with experience and knowledge in the field disagrees with you is not helpful. Name dropping is not helpful. And those folks may wish they didn't invite you after all. If they invite you back, then you can brag.:thumb: Of course there's disagreement. It's a relatively new field with a whole bunch of science left to apply to it.

We will all be amazed at the knowledge to come.:high-five:

Peace to all......:Namaste:

Cajun
You need to start your own dosing thread. This was started by a friend of yours, and since you don't agree with him, you should NOT take over his thread. You've made your point here.

Very, very true.
No one in the canna- med community with tons of experience/knowledge goes along with this.
As some know, a few of us from the old thread contacted Rick. He said oromucous (tacking) was a maintenance dose at best.

What is confusing here is that why do people have such a hard time understanding 'tacking'? One only absorbs so much through the gums correct? Where does the rest of the oil go? Is there a difference when ingesting a capsule or the oil draining down your throat that drains down to your stomach? Another question if I may. Why did people come from Rick Simpson's site because they couldn't handle the 'stone' and proceeded to heal on 420 Magazine using Motoco's protocol? Also and with due respect; how come you have been dealing with all these so called experts with 15 years of knowledge combined and people are still not healing their cancer? One would think with all this knowledge there would be a 'master' book on how to heal? You yourself made a post in the 'oil' forum or this thread that you ingested from 1-3 grams of oil daily and also suppositories for 16 months and didn't heal. Perhaps people should read the complete threads and see your inconsistency's on what you say. Sorry to say but whatever you think or speak of I see no evidence of anyone healing themselves? You can reverse everything Motoco says but yet where is your proof when Motoco has done this? Oh, I know, its not this type of cancer or this type, right? So throat cancer, Hopkins Lymphoma and small cell lung/brain and prostate cancer is an exception to the rule, correct?. Two of these were 'hospice' cancer mets. Manny more locally (which is so much easier than here). You speak of ego's? Please produce some evidence. Its what Motoco has done taking each one and giving them individual attention to help them out as much as possible. Also if you check past threads well before you got invited to the Cannabis HempCon in Colorado Motoco made several posts that we HAVE been invited to multiple Hemp Con's and turned them down. Motoco doesn't want the exposure, sounds like an ego trip, huh? Perhaps if people did read the past threads they can see you agreeing on things then go complete opposite of what yourself stated? People who know me personally on these threads know our mission to help others and EGO has nothing to do with it. Please explain why you 'tack' twice a day, is it? Why?

Lastly, instead of railroading the OP's original thread which has helped so many why don't you start your own thread. Surely you can see the confusion abound, right? Why do you act like a friend and say one thing and say other things on the forums? Motoco has been working to make ends meet, getting ready to move so he doesn't have time to respond (there are times when we have to help ourselves) and quite honestly thinks it's your ego that must be soothed? Why not help out Rick Simpson or the other experts you know? If you want to prove him wrong so badly or if he is misleading folks, surely the evidence would be in your thread, correct? Whatever you do, please stop creating confusion...you are making this forum no different than any other forum causing confusion!

So like you, I couldn't just sit back and let this nonsense go any farther. Simply start your own thread and let people decide for themselves instead of bashing Morocco's thread and perhaps causing confusion that didn't exist before. Surely you can see this happening correct?
This is Mo not Motoco.

All of your points are taken from each of you. I've never been tactful (no pun). Personality flaw of mine that's caused trouble more than once.

I usually stick around in the back of the room. I'll go back.
The only explanation I can give at the moment is that I don't seek out ppl, they come to me. I tell them it's all or nothing. They listen or hit the road. I'm a combat vet with PTSD & obviously lacking ppl skills. I do accept responsibility for agitating the hornets nest.
This stuff isn't worth it to me & I hesitated to "take over the thread" for this very reason.
I'll answer any questions that are directed to me specifically, but will stay in the back of the class otherwise.
Y'all don't need the "vibe" I created I'm going to assume.
Well, good luck... I mean it.

I do like the "I've never been tactful" pun, very funny. Cajun, we love you.:love: We want and deserve the thread you've talked about.:thumb: We want and deserve you're help.:high-five:

We don't want to see you and Motoco being harsh with each other because we need you both.:bravo:

Peace:thanks:

I do like the "I've never been tactful" pun, very funny. Cajun, we love you.:love: We want and deserve the thread you've talked about.:thumb: We want and deserve you're help.:high-five:

We don't want to see you and Motoco being harsh with each other because we need you both.:bravo:

Peace:thanks:

Motoco & I have exchanged ideas, even getting a lil heated for 3 years. We're good. We talk often.
I'm good & glad some here are too.
I really, in all honesty, don't really need to take on "virtual" patients. I've enough going on in real life. This is becoming tiresome.
I'll still answer any specific ?'s directed my way, but will leave the thread on y'all. I'll still get the reference thread up someday, but I'll make sure it's separated from this one so no one gets confused & upset.
I'm tired of seeing my name so much on here anyway.
Again, good luck sincerely & if you find yourself in trouble, don't hesitate to hit me up.
I'm a grower anyways. That's why I'm here to begin with. I'll stick to that on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom