Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

O.k., good news on no strokes. Euphoria simply means 'stoned'. She can become so euphoric 'stoned' she isn't hallucinating just eye hand coordination problems due to the 'heavy' high.

Of course she will be able to 'tack'. I mention hydrating/eating a lot because the oil burns up calories and dehydrates the body as well. You have to stay hydrated and eat to maintain nutrients while healing.

Here are the instructions to use the oil properly. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method Read them until you understand them. When you are done let me know and then I will give you exact dosing instructions for your Mother. Do not start until you are sure you know how to do it. You might be better served for you to try it to learn it correctly, then teach your mother. One detail; do not move on until you get the oil to 'stick' on the gums.

Hi Motoco.

I've read your instructions a couple of times already and I think I know the method, there are just a few things I don't really understand because I can't image them until I try them. For example how will it stick to the gums and how will I know the oil is there since you spread it on the finger and it's such a thin layer.

Please let me know what to do next.

Hi Motoco.

I've read your instructions a couple of times already and I think I know the method, there are just a few things I don't really understand because I can't image them until I try them. For example how will it stick to the gums and how will I know the oil is there since you spread it on the finger and it's such a thin layer.

Please let me know what to do next.

Hi Florie,

You're gum is normally warmer than the oil and you're finger. When pressing the oil on your gum and holding it there with pressure, in time it warms up close to the same temperature as you're gum and 'sticks' to your gum and also the oil is not water soluble so pressing firmly squeegees the water away from your gum.

Getting ready for work, will check periodically when I can. Wednesday is an off day but will make an exception for you and your mother.

Hi Motoco.

We want to thank you and Mo for all your help and for the time you dedicated to us yesterday. Now we better understand tacking :) Will let you know how it goes.

Hi Motoco.

We want to thank you and Mo for all your help and for the time you dedicated to us yesterday. Now we better understand tacking :) Will let you know how it goes.

Hi Flore79,

It was our pleasure. Just make sure you're mother takes it correctly, have her take her time, snack/hydrate in between meals. Keep on the watch for Sativa dominant flowers/oil. Please keep us updated!

Motoco

Hi Motoco.

Today is the third day of tacking and here are some updates. The first two days mom hallucinated again, but a bit less than on suppositories. I think we were tacking right, because after two tacks there was no more oil on the finger. This time she wasn't picking up things that weren't there, just talking about things that made no sense like asking me if the pill she was holding in her hand looked like japanese chicken to me lol :) Today she's mostly sleeping, so no strange talking :)

I also noticed that some oil was left on her gums after 2 hours when I wanted to apply the next tack. Is that ok? When I apply I first make her wash her mouth and gums with cold water, then dry her gums a bit with a tissue, apply oil on my finger, warm it up with a hair dryer and then tack it to her gums.
Do you think she's hallucinating because she's so weak and even such a small amount is so strong for her? Or aren't we doing it right?

Thank you so, so much :)

Fiore

Hi Flore,

If your mother has been taking the oil wrong before it could take a few of days taking it correctly considering the amount she was taking digesting/suppositories was a lot more than she is tacking. Also make sure she is 'tacking' sitting up, not laying down so it won't drain down. Don't forget to have her take a small drink (do not swallow or swish the water around. Just let it sit a couple of seconds and gently spit it out. Sounds like you're doing it correctly. Just make sure it is sticky where you apply the 'tack'/tacks using a firm pressure. I agree, give it another day and see if you see improvements. Make sure she hydrates with water and snack in between meals also (always eat main meals before dosing and wait 30 minutes after taking the oil before snacking).

Also the reason she is sleeping so much is because it is Indica. Its made to sleep. She would feel much more alert and feeling better with a Sativa dominant oil for the daytime. Hopefully you can find some Sativa dominant oil. Also you have to make sure it is decarboxylated so it will pass the blood brain barrier so it will get to the CB1 receptors first. We will have a better idea tomorrow, but she will still be sleepy because of the Indica oil.

Your welcome,

420 Motoco

Hi Flore,

If your mother has been taking the oil wrong before it could take a few of days taking it correctly considering the amount she was taking digesting/suppositories was a lot more than she is tacking. Also make sure she is 'tacking' sitting up, not laying down so it won't drain down. Don't forget to have her take a small drink (do not swallow or swish the water around. Just let it sit a couple of seconds and gently spit it out. Sounds like you're doing it correctly. Just make sure it is sticky where you apply the 'tack'/tacks using a firm pressure. I agree, give it another day and see if you see improvements. Make sure she hydrates with water and snack in between meals also (always eat main meals before dosing and wait 30 minutes after taking the oil before snacking).

Also the reason she is sleeping so much is because it is Indica. Its made to sleep. She would feel much more alert and feeling better with a Sativa dominant oil for the daytime. Hopefully you can find some Sativa dominant oil. Also you have to make sure it is decarboxylated so it will pass the blood brain barrier so it will get to the CB1 receptors first. We will have a better idea tomorrow, but she will still be sleepy because of the Indica oil.

Your welcome,

420 Motoco

Hi Motoco. The problem is mom can't eat because of stomach mets. She only drinks those special shakes for cancer patiens (Prosure) and even that not the whole package. And drinking is also difficult because of that.

Can you please take a look at these links and tell me if those strains would be ok for mom? ComPassion for daytime and MasterKush for the night.

Hi Motoco. The problem is mom can't eat because of stomach mets. She only drinks those special shakes for cancer patiens (Prosure) and even that not the whole package. And drinking is also difficult because of that.

Can you please take a look at these links and tell me if those strains would be ok for mom? ComPassion for daytime and MasterKush for the night.

Hi Flores, yes, those would be good strains (the compassion would be great for shrinking the tumors and the Master Kush for nighttime) but she needs a high THC Sativa dominant strain also like Auto Durbans Poison to kill cancer cells.

Perhaps the low amount of nutrients/water is causing a lot of weakness also. Dehydration can cause 'gibberish' talk also pretty much just like hyperthermia.

Hi Flores, yes, those would be good strains (the compassion would be great for shrinking the tumors and the Master Kush for nighttime) but she needs a high THC Sativa dominant strain also like Auto Durbans Poison to kill cancer cells.

We will discuss the stomach mets (tumors in the stomach regions I assume?). Perhaps the low amount of nutrients/water is causing a lot of weakness also. Dehydration can cause 'gibberish' talk also pretty much just like hyperthermia.

Motoco, so it would be best to make daytime oil from blend of compassion and durbans poison? And night time oil from masterkush only?

She has tumors in the upper third of the stomach lining and peritoneum which also caused her ascites (liquid accumulation around stomach). That's also the reason she can't eat.

You're right about dehydration, it's probably all these things together that make her react this way to the oil.

Flore, in your mother's condition we need this layout of strains. Durbins Poison and ComPassion would be blended 1-1 ratio (one ounce Durbins Poison to one ounce of ComPassion, multiple for larger quantities) to help shrink the tumors down at a faster pace. ComPassion by itself is needed also. Just a couple of ounces (producing about 4 grams) will be needed. This will be used to 'tack' before the daytime blend discussed above, 'tack' two 1/4 grains of rice (two small amounts) wait 15 minutes then apply the daytime dose (1/2 grain of rice). This regimen should be done 3 times a day for 3 days and then up to 5 times a day. We will review the dosing again as this is very important in your mother's condition. The Master Kush will be for nighttime and if needed to increase appetite, when she can if applicable.

The biggest issue to face is how to get your mother to eat and hydrate. If she cannot unfortunately the outlook isn't good. Then it would be best to just use the ComPassion and Master Kush or even the Indica dominant oil you have now. This will make her rest pain free, still shrink the tumors so hopefully she can eat and hydrate. About the only chance in 'hospice' state with her stomach issues. Just make sure to keep 'tacking' correctly. She is in no state to become heavily euphoric. This will make her much more comfortable and resting tacking correctly. Right now even what you are using is fine. If the tumors are shrinking (your Indica should have some CBD,s) there will be pain associated with that also, just a heads up. Is she being fed intravenously or drinking the cancer shakes normally? If she is drinking the shakes normally and you get those strains of oil then we can possibly get those tumors shrank down and she can start eating some solids like pureed food, soups,, etc., and build her strength back up.

Warmest regards,

420 Motoco

Motoco, so it would be best to make daytime oil from blend of compassion and durbans poison? And night time oil from masterkush only?

She has tumors in the upper third of the stomach lining and peritoneum which also caused her ascites (liquid accumulation around stomach). That's also the reason she can't eat.

You're right about dehydration, it's probably all these things together that make her react this way to the oil.

Flore, in your mother's condition we need this layout of strains. Durbins Poison and ComPassion would be blended 1-1 ratio (one ounce Durbins Poison to one ounce of ComPassion, multiple for larger quantities) to help shrink the tumors down at a faster pace. ComPassion by itself is needed also. Just a couple of ounces (producing about 4 grams) will be needed. This will be used to 'tack' before the daytime blend discussed above, 'tack' two 1/4 grains of rice (two small amounts) wait 15 minutes then apply the daytime dose (1/2 grain of rice). This regimen should be done 3 times a day for 3 days and then up to 5 times a day. We will review the dosing again as this is very important in your mother's condition. The Master Kush will be for nighttime and if needed to increase appetite, when she can if applicable.

The biggest issue to face is how to get your mother to eat and hydrate. If she cannot unfortunately the outlook isn't good. Then it would be best to just use the ComPassion and Master Kush or even the Indica dominant oil you have now. This will make her rest pain free, still shrink the tumors so hopefully she can eat and hydrate. About the only chance in 'hospice' state with her stomach issues. Just make sure to keep 'tacking' correctly. She is in no state to become heavily euphoric. This will make her much more comfortable and resting tacking correctly. Right now even what you are using is fine. If the tumors are shrinking (your Indica should have some CBD,s) there will be pain associated with that also, just a heads up. Is she being fed intravenously or drinking the cancer shakes normally? If she is drinking the shakes normally and you get those strains of oil then we can possibly get those tumors shrank down and she can start eating some solids like pureed food, soups,, etc., and build her strength back up.

Warmest regards,

420 Motoco

Hi Motoco,

I don't know if we'll be able to get those strains of oil. I guess for now we'll just have to do with what we have. We have ordered seeds for those 3 strains today, but it all goes well we'll have the oil in 3 months, but I think we don't have that much time.

She is drinking the shakes normally and also drinking water, just not much. We're taking her to the hospital tomorrow to have the fluid in her abdomen drained out, so hopefully that will help with getting her appetite back.

:thanks:

Hi Motoco,

I don't know if we'll be able to get those strains of oil. I guess for now we'll just have to do with what we have. We have ordered seeds for those 3 strains today, but it all goes well we'll have the oil in 3 months, but I think we don't have that much time.

She is drinking the shakes normally and also drinking water, just not much. We're taking her to the hospital tomorrow to have the fluid in her abdomen drained out, so hopefully that will help with getting her appetite back.

:thanks:

Hi Flore, understand your predicament. Good news she can drink normally. as well as the stomach drain. We can come up with a 'game plan' after that.

Best regards,

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but need to ask whether anyone knows of a healing using RSO for Burning Mouth Syndrome, an autoimmune condition that causes extremely painful burning inside the mouth.

Hi Flore, understand your predicament. Good news she can drink normally. as well as the stomach drain.

Best regards,

Hi Motoco,

I just now saw I forgot to answer your question about what meds mom's taking. She's only on pain meds. She's taking Oxycontin 20mg twice a day. I tried to convince her to lower the dose, but she's afraid to do that.

We'll also see how she will be doing after the stomach drain co we can go on from that.

Thanks again :)

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but need to ask whether anyone knows of a healing using RSO for Burning Mouth Syndrome, an autoimmune condition that causes extremely painful burning inside the mouth.

Hi Oracles, Welcome to 420 Magazine. You could copy your post and go here :Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method and simply 'paste' your original post. This way it keeps it in the 'how to use the concentrated oil/RSO. Dosing via the 'tacking' method will be perfect for your ailment BMS! Your pain receptors in your CB1 area are close to where your pain is. Also this is a gland disorder causing BMS in your CB1 area also as well as your saliva glands not working properly causing dryness in your mouth area also. You need a blend of high THC Sativa dominant strain (repairs the glands, receptors, etc., and a high CBD strain blended with the Sativa dominant high THC strain. Also an important mention; do you 'hydrate' on a regular basis? Two people we have treated were not water drinkers, just a heads up. This blend of 'daytime oil' will eliminate pain why you are healing your gland issues. Also one of these people we gave 'awareness' too with BMS started the day she started 'listerine'? Every since then her taste went away and had constant pain specifically on her tongue. Hope this helps. In a little over a month her issues were resolved. She spent almost a year trying to find relief as 'western medicine' worked for a few weeks before she had to keep increasing her dosage.

420 Motoco

Burning Mouth Syndrome pain - question:
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this question, but I need to ask whether anyone knows of any healings using RSO for Burning Mouth Syndrome, an autoimmune condition that causes extremely painful burning inside the mouth.
Please let me know if anyone has heard of a BMS cure using RSO. Thank you.

Hi Oracles, Welcome to 420 Magazine. I can give a more detailed answer. We have seen two people treat BMS with cannabis concentrated oil. One didn't know what it was called and neither did we. The other one was diagnosed (this ones started after using Listerine?). The concentrated oil they were using was a 2-1 ratio (Sativa dominant hybrid/cbd strain). The first person got BMS under control in a couple of weeks and stopped using the oil (on vacation, went back to work and random tested). The one that BMS started after using 'Listerine' took longer (about a month) but still using the oil for pain management and weight loss among other ailments. No more issues with BMS but cannot confirm if its gone as mentioned. One Dr. said 'it was caused by 'lack' of drinking water/dehydration and their was an issue with saliva glands not working properly. Both these persons used 'tacking' for resolve. Hope this helps

Motoco

@ Motoco: Hi Oracles, Welcome to 420 Magazine. I can give a more detailed answer. We have seen two people treat BMS with cannabis concentrated oil. One didn't know what it was called and neither did we. The other one was diagnosed (this ones started after using Listerine?). The concentrated oil they were using was a 2-1 ratio (Sativa dominant hybrid/cbd strain). The first person got BMS under control in a couple of weeks and stopped using the oil (on vacation, went back to work and random tested). The one that BMS started after using 'Listerine' took longer (about a month) but still using the oil for pain management and weight loss among other ailments. No more issues with BMS but cannot confirm if its gone as mentioned. One Dr. said 'it was caused by 'lack' of drinking water/dehydration and their was an issue with saliva glands not working properly. Both these persons used 'tacking' for resolve. Hope this helps

Motoco

Thank you so much, Motoco! This information is very valuable to me. I needed to know whether it works on BMS and since it does, I'm about to use it now. Thanks again for the encouragement and clear facts.

Hi Motoco. Sorry for late response. The last two days have been pretty busy. On Tuesday I went to bed earlier because I had to get up early to take mom to the hospital. We went to the ER but after several hours they sent her home and told her to come back the next day (!). So today we went again and they drained 8 liters of fluid out of her stomach and then said she needs to stay overnight so she can get IV fluids also because of the dehydration. Unfortunatelly I wasn't able to give her the oil while in the hospital :( So hopefully they'll let her go home tomorrow so we can continue where we left. But she's feeling a bit better after the stomach drain and did eat a little more.

Back
Top Bottom