Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Really?! Hmm ok so when I spread it on my gums it should devolve within the hour? (Good nite to have for my own oil) and this oil is basically a bho made with medical grade hexane. So maybe it isn't good for tacking, it's quit plastic - ie come to think of it.

Wikipedia: "Hexane is a significant derivative of gasoline." Medical grade? Think again!:cough:

I am currently growing several different cbd strains, john, in hopes of making oil to see if that was the case I am fascinated by the same question! Maybe I had like 70/30 oil (cbd/thc) I really want to start a YouTube channel as an experiment document thing lol ��

You didn't have 70/30 CBD/THC.

Really?! Hmm ok so when I spread it on my gums it should devolve within the hour? (Good nite to have for my own oil) and this oil is basically a bho made with medical grade hexane. So maybe it isn't good for tacking, it's quit plastic - ie come to think of it.

Your tacking honey oil? Good grief. Frankly, your going to need to get a little more cerebral of your planning on treating with oil.

I figured it was the wrong stuff.:goodjob:

Cajun, I love you man! You even know the name of the stuff. You are my hero, southern, red neck, gun toting, bible thumping', mud suckin', swamp person, whatever!!!!!!!!:bravo:

Weird name...:Namaste:

Wish I could hug ya...:love: In a manly sort of way, hips apart, one back pat, one step away, OK, yo dude!

Weird cajuncelt thingy swamp monster...:thumb:

Sorry, I get carried away because we don't have anything like you in California. Come visit y'all.

:rofl:

Musta ate that tac tic do

w/ tobasco :rofl:

Ashwee, :ciao:

Try this thread: **How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil**

Sorry I couldn't make it link.

See RSOiler's signature for the link if you feel the need.:love:

Or even the cajun man's (possible swamp monster).:green_heart:

I figured it was the wrong stuff.:goodjob:

Cajun, I love you man! You even know the name of the stuff. You are my hero, southern, red neck, gun toting, bible thumping', mud suckin', swamp person, whatever!!!!!!!!:bravo:

Weird name...:Namaste:

Wish I could hug ya...:love: In a manly sort of way, hips apart, one back pat, one step away, OK, yo dude!

Weird cajuncelt thingy swamp monster...:thumb:

Lol. Man, are you ok over there?
While I'm thinking about it, remember that CBD will help if you've gone overboard with THC.
Tee John: I'm definitely southern & gun toting, but I'm not a fan of bible thumpers...or sucking mud. We call swamp monsters, "Loup Garou". Might change my name to that. :thumb:

OK, Lou Garoo was a friend of mine. I knew Lou. You, sir, are no Lou Garoo!:rofl:

She who must be obeyed? No way. Is there a Loulou Garoo?:Rasta:

She who must be obeyed? No way. Is there a Loulou Garoo?:Rasta:

Mmmhmm. Sitting right next to me. I gotta ask how do you know of the Loup Garou but don't know anything else Cajun or even just Southern?
Most Anglais even in my own state don't know the Loup Garou. You must be talking about a person you know?

Newbie here, I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread so far. You are all angels and I appreciate your work and effort!

I have been using RSO via tacking method for a little over 2 months now. The very first dab I took made me feel great, and that first month had me feeling like a new man. I then had to try a cheaper different brand of extract and was absolute bunk (stay away from beehive concentrates). It tasted and smelled like it was made with resin only and had no effect on me. This was a minor setback as I was able to get the same oil that worked for me soon after. Fast forward a few weeks I got an oil that was really goldish/almost orange in looks and was rather runny. I paid more for this gram as it was supposed to be stronger, but I started feeling my symptoms come back when I was taking this particular oil (I have RA, diabetes type 2 etc)...The oil that WAS working for my ailments was more tar like than these new batches I've gotten and was even cheaper and more effective. From the research i've done, you don't want a black type oil and its supposed to be more goldish the purer/stronger it is...so here is my question, and I've seen people mention the CB receptors on here while skimming through this thread but didn't see an answer...is it possible the receptors in my mouth are 'clogged' or something? I must admit, I've used the same few places to tack most of the time...I would ideally like to get in the right situation to where i'm using the suppository method, but am not in a position to grow and don't have enough money to buy enough oil to do the bigger doses...I also dont think that using the rectal method with small doses is effective or efficient. I hate feeling like I'm wasting this very expensive oil, and hate even more that I was feeling great the first month and am feeling some of the pain coming back over the past month. Don't get me wrong, I still feel ALOT better than I did before i started using RSO, but after feeling so great after using small doses of less potent oil (first batch was 57% thc) and feeling great, to having supposedly more pure/potent oil do less for me I'm losing hope a bit.

For my tacking method, I have not been able to get the sticky feeling on my gums so I have just been drying my mouth thoroughly and using a toothpick to dab onto the receptor area. I felt like I was wasting oil on my fingers and never got the 'tack' going. I usually really dry my mouth and avoid swallowing for about 30 minutes. I have been a pot smoker for years so i'm pretty sure I already have a pretty good tolerance for THC (although I did have a few instances in the first month where i was extremely high)..

so basically my questions are, do the receptors get clogged? if so, how can we clean them or revive them? Would under the tongue be a viable alternative?

Thanks in advance for any responses:thanks:

:thumb:
yes Sir !! im researching now! thanks so much u have been an amazing help darling!!! no more weird ass chemicals in m medicine!
:circle-of-love:Ya Cajun!

no no if u read back in previous posts I was explaining how me first cannabis oil experience was amazing I was attributing it to being higher cbd and natural processed.

UPDAtE---I have been off the nasty oil for 3 days now and am feeling better a lot of m symptoms came back but m eyes don't burn and I don't feel so stoned. I have been getting by with my home grown gg4. Because I live in liberal ass California I cant get everclear :/ to process my trim and nug......ugh!!!!

Mmmhmm. Sitting right next to me. I gotta ask how do you know of the Loup Garou but don't know anything else Cajun or even just Southern?
Most Anglais even in my own state don't know the Loup Garou. You must be talking about a person you know?

I know lots Cajun and Southern. Cajun sauce is hot and so is the south.:party:

Around here Lou is called Big Foot and we're glad he doesn't eat pot. Much.:green_heart::goof:

And what the he!! is an Anglais?

Can't wait for this one....:hmmmm:

Cajun for English...

Ro-sham-bo dude!!!

no no if u read back in previous posts I was explaining how me first cannabis oil experience was amazing I was attributing it to being higher cbd and natural processed.

UPDAtE---I have been off the nasty oil for 3 days now and am feeling better a lot of m symptoms came back but m eyes don't burn and I don't feel so stoned. I have been getting by with my home grown gg4. Because I live in liberal ass California I cant get everclear :/ to process my trim and nug......ugh!!!!

Kleen Xtract

Just click on the name above for pure 100% organic grain alcohol from California.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom