Cannacrackers

tinfoil

Hey boys im gettin some bud to make some food and i came up wit an idea :hmmmm: Would putting one peice of cheese on a cracker then putting bud in between another peice of cheese (like a sandwich) then melting it would activate the THC? since cheese has fat in it, so it would grease on the weed and make it hot enough to extract the THC? Need to know quick thanks guys , Peace

Yea i hope it gets hot enough or ill just put it in the toaster and cook it until the cheese starts bubbling, Oh yea and another question. Do you think putiing butter over weed on a peice of toast work ? and put it in the toaster oven and wait till the butter soaks in and bubbles? ive just been gettin crazy ideas

Yea yer probably right but how bout if i did the cheese idea and left it on a low temp to cook until all the cheese starts bubbling small then turning on a extreme heat to finish it off?. i tried the cracker idea but i think i was a bit too fast so im guna retry. and gona make some butter soon :hump: :hump: cant wait :goof:

WEll anyways i tried a new idea but pretty much the same idea, i put 4 crackers into one big square and about 2 chops worth of grade A bud , i spread them evenly so each peice of bud gets its own high temperature and amount of cheese, i put it in the toaster oven for about 4 minutes on 200 farenheit so the cheese would melt and grease the weed, let it sit in the oven just keeping warm with no heat on it then 8 minutes later i put it on 350 farenheit for about 5 minutes, took it out ate , drank a few bbers for the wait and an hour later BAM it sneaked up on me and i was extremely ripped its a way different high than smoking weed definatley, it got way more Uplifted and heady than being couhlocked with indica weed. this is a good and easy way to make a good weed snack , and i never got burnt out or anything from eating it, ight uust be me i dno. :hump:

all i do is make nachos put chesse on em then put bud on em then a lot more chesse covering all the bud then eat it and smacks u in the face everytime

Back
Top Bottom