Cannanewb's 5th Outdoor Grow In Atlantic Canada

It's been busy in the garden. Besides the normal feeding, burping the bottles, Stripping bud off the stalks. filling bottles and weighing the buds it has been a chore. Just got the weight for the 2 blueberry ladies it was 16.07 zips. Not bad but was hoping for more. Now tomorrow the pineapple express starts to come down it is going to be a chore but I can't wait to start trimming those nice colas. Haven't had many PE colas in the past. This might actually be enjoyable friends. I will be out of the office for a few days but I will try to check in when I can. Enjoy the weekend and I will try to et some harvest pics soon. :ganjamon:

h00k truth be known I am probably right around the 4 hour mark as well but those swollen colas are looking nice from my deck chair. I think there is still a good chance of hitting the eight. If the PE weighs out well we will be close. Have a great one brother. :high-five:

October 3rd and the madness starts. Forgot the before pics of today but I did get the after pics.
IMG_4127.JPG
IMG_4127.JPG
IMG_4128.JPG

Oct 5 a beautiful day to be trimming on the deck. Sorry guys but forgot pics yesterday but I did manage to get a few today enjoy, All tonight pics are of the 4 Pineapple Express plants that came down the last few days.
IMG_4130.JPG
IMG_4131.JPG
IMG_4132.JPG
IMG_4134.JPG
IMG_4135.JPG
IMG_4136.JPG

Oct 6, sun and cloud not a bad trim day. We trimmed from Saturday until tonight, all six PE plants are harvested and it looks like we have a great yield. The Strawberry banana will be the next for the chop. Got a few pics of almost empty bed and some nice weed, enjoy.
IMG_4138.JPG
IMG_4139.JPG
IMG_4140.JPG
IMG_4142.JPG
IMG_4144.JPG
IMG_4146.JPG
IMG_4147.JPG

h00k buddy it has gone amazingly well so far and the yields are looking good too. But tonight I am a hurting unit. So a bit of time before the next ones come down to recuperate, probably just long enough to get this stuff dried and bottled. What have you got left to harvest? I have 8 done and four left to go. But the weather looks like things are getting cooler and damp so who knows things may have to come down in a hurry. Here's hopin' :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom