Cannanewb's 5th Outdoor Grow In Atlantic Canada

... :thumb: :thumb: ...atta' boy!!...hope that hurricane weather doesn't give Ya' any grief...cheerz...:high-five:...:hookah:...
I was worried a couple of days ago, but not now seems we are getting very little 60% Tuesday rain that night and 30% the next day then back to sun and 21 degrees so I am happy for that. Me and my lead guitar player will cover the PE bed tomorrow to keep most of the moisture and bud rot at bay.:ganjamon:

I am trying to hold off harvest for ten more days if I can :goodjob::cheer::bravo::high-five:
Good luck to you BTF, how much do you have to harvest? I try to hold off as long as I can as well people are saying a nice long fall for us so here's hopin', thanks bud.:ganjamon:

Here are the new pics I promised. The last pics are of the blueberry that will get the chop next. Have a great day peeps.
IMG_4045.JPG
IMG_4046.JPG
IMG_4047.JPG
IMG_4049.JPG
IMG_4050.JPG
IMG_4051.JPG
IMG_4052.JPG
IMG_4053.JPG
IMG_4054.JPG
IMG_4055.JPG

Thanks BL, there is some still out in the weather but a good portion is covered. Well peeps we took down the bigger blueberry today but it looks like the smaller one is going to have the better yield. Cut the buds of the little lady today kind of disappointing as we only had 10.2 ounces. The one that came down today had smaller colas. So I think 7 ounces. Now waiting on the 6 pineapple express, I think about 2 weeks and they should be ready. Have a great weekend. Pics tomorrow. :ganjamon:

Got a pic of yesterday's blueberry harvest. Today took my jewellers loupe out just to check the PE and to my surprise I see amber. should be 30% in a week or week and a half. Here's my dilemma unless I miscalculated it going into flower wrong. The amber will be at 30% before 53-56 days. I just do not want to lose out on potency. Colas are quite fat already. Supposed to be another 25 degree day tomorrow so if I remember I will get my wife or daughter on the camera tomorrow and will post pics for opinions on the finish, enjoy the weekend.
IMG_4056.JPG

Time for the update, Sept 27, 21 degrees a nice fall day the girls have been feeding right a long, The two blueberry are down, one is bottled the other is still hanging. Besides the pineapple express still standing are 2 strawberry banana, 1 tangerine dream and 1 Tut. So we got a ways to go yet.
IMG_4116.JPG
IMG_4117.JPG
IMG_4118.JPG
IMG_4120.JPG
IMG_4121.JPG
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4125.JPG

Back
Top Bottom