Cannanewb's 5th Outdoor Grow In Atlantic Canada

Well this sucks, I have yellowing going on. It shows third pic up from the bottom. I am hoping it is just too dry and they need a good drink, The wife fed them last night, but it has been extremely dry here all summer. The other bed gets fed today but it has no issues. If you have suggestions I'd love to hear them.:passitleft:

Here they are not sure how good they will show it.
IMG_3964.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3966.JPG

they don't look too bad in those pics...possibly a Ph problem in that bed, that's affecting nitrogen uptake??...if Ya' got a pen or even litmus paper you could make a slurry and check Ph and compare to other beds...no apparent pest signs...not too sure to say definitely...good luck...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

A week has passed since my last update so I guess it’s time. Another warm sunny dry day, Environment Canada’s wishful thinking forecast isn’t very helpful to my plants. We had some yellowing going on in the pineapple express bed and some of it was at the tops, I am thinking lockout on a couple of the girls. So that bed was flushed and then given nutrients. The other bed was given water and nutes today. Now to keep these plants going the way they should, but this extremely dry summer is hard for sure. Pics coming right up to show you what is happening in the back yard.:ganjamon:
IMG_3967.JPG
IMG_3969.JPG
IMG_3970.JPG
IMG_3971.JPG
IMG_3974.JPG
IMG_3975.JPG
IMG_3978.JPG
IMG_3979.JPG
IMG_3980.JPG
IMG_3981.JPG

Looks to me like the yellowing is low down and on older leaves, is this the case?

If so, I wouldn’t worry about it. Big leaves that are old and not receiving much light will be shed by the plant.
Got some yellowing at the top of the plants. Hopefully it is on it's way.:ganjamon:

Well that time again. Sunny and 20 degrees today with quite a stiff breeze. The weather turned overnight hear but got some decent temps on the way. Too early for this cool weather. All the girls are doing reasonably well, except for the first Strawberry Banana doesn’t want to go into flower, she is definitely going to be late. Blueberry is killing it the pistils on the youngest one just started to show a touch of pink or purple. Here they are about an hour ago. They are bigger than what they appear, most are at
IMG_3985.JPG
IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG
IMG_3988.JPG
IMG_3989.JPG
IMG_3991.JPG
IMG_3993.JPG
IMG_3994.JPG
IMG_3995.JPG
IMG_3996.JPG
least 6 feet and some are right around 8 - 9 feet

Sept 7th and all is well. 23 degrees and sun, perfect harvest weather but unfortunately I have 3 weeks left before my first blueberry gets the chop and the next should be two weeks later. Then the 6 PE. I am going to give the PE higher nutes as they seem to be starving, too much yellow at this time for my liking. Just came in from getting new pics so here they are. :ganjamon:
IMG_3985.JPG
IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG
IMG_3988.JPG
IMG_3989.JPG
IMG_3991.JPG

It’s been getting really chilly the last week and a bit here in Alberta. Sweater weather has arrived! I’m glad I didn’t grow a photo outside this year, but an auto rather. Our Alberta seasons are too darn short for photos! Sad face!!
That is not good brother, cool weather sucks especially this time of year. BL one year we cut down the crop with about 2 inches of snow on the buds, that was the harvest from hell. :passitleft:

Damn nice looking girls Newb, yours appear to be about 2 wks ahead of mine :thumb:
Thanks Celt my first plant will get the chop in 2 to 3 weeks and the others will follow, pray for good weather brother. Your plants are doing great.:circle-of-love:

...sure hope the weather holds for you east coast fellas, to get full harvests in...:nervous-guy:great potential there newb...:thumb:...crazy summer out there in Alta. BLS...and yeah snow in Banff and Sunshine Village for sure...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I hope so too h00k, cross the fingers and hope for the best. Colas are filling out like crazy. I think that new soil rocked the garden this summer. Lawn looks like hell here, bud the weed looks superb.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom