Cannanewb's 5th Outdoor Grow In Atlantic Canada

Glad your plants are looking good man.
Yeah I have an active thread in my sig ,)

Friend of mine lost all his plants yesterday due to a huge wind storm, literally broke all his stems about 6" from the ground. Hes seriously pissed. A few had been around 7 ft tall. So things could always be worse I guess.
Ow! That’s gotta put a crimple in your dimple.
Looks like you got your hands full. Let me know when you start a new journal bud. Full bottles and more on the way sounds awesome. :passitleft:
My perpetual is ... perpetuating over here if you want to come smell the Stable. Jump on the end of it you haven’t missed a great deal ;)

Glad your plants are looking good man.
Yeah I have an active thread in my sig ,)

Friend of mine lost all his plants yesterday due to a huge wind storm, literally broke all his stems about 6" from the ground. Hes seriously pissed. A few had been around 7 ft tall. So things could always be worse I guess.
Wow that really sucks. I would be beside myself, that is a necessity for me. What a bummer.

ok I am going to head out and put up some garden twine to protect my girls from the wind tonight. You convinced me CB :passitleft:

Yup, I would lol tie them down or build a greenhouse lol

Yup, I would lol tie them down or build a greenhouse lol

Even staked, sometimes wind will take it anyways. This is before and after.
20200703_111528.jpg
20200804_194748.jpg

Umm, well. I don’t have any news as such. Just plodding on. I’m having a wake for my dead teeth. That’s something. Requests are going out for rock and roll hymnals otherwise it may be a staid and solemn affair. Suggestions please?
I’ll be spending (a fortune and) the next month having the equivalent of a face transplant. You won’t recognise me soon!
I’m happy to have some full jars and more flowers coming on. I’m mixing GA3 this morning to start the reversal on a plant to S1 one of my faves. Trying to create some stability.
That kind of stuff.
Cheers CN :green_heart:
Tell them to leave the ears alone and we will recognize you Donkey ;)

Update time. It is 29 and sunny supposed to hit 30 degrees today. The girls are doing quite well. The six PE were fed last night and everything else was fed this morning. The biggest DD had her last feeding today and will get the chop on Wednesday and the other will be chopped the following Wednesday. The blueberry that is in flower will start Koolbloom next week. I wanted to wait and do them all together but they are too far apart for that. I will get some pics once the sun starts to retreat. Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks. :passitleft:

Thanks h00k, bugs are having a feast on the autos everything else is ok. Usually they get neem oil but not this year. I am hoping for a promising harvest but still got a long ways to go yet. I am doing okay but I have no energy. Have a great day brother. :passitleft:

It is an overcast day today 16 degrees supposed to hit 25 today with 60% chance of showers. Everything is incredibly dry. All the plants are doing quite nicely. In a couple of days everything will be in flower, but right now both blueberry’s are in full flower one is two weeks ahead of everything else. So came in from getting some pics, enjoy. :passitleft:
IMG_3954.JPG
IMG_3955.JPG
IMG_3956.JPG
IMG_3957.JPG
IMG_3958.JPG
IMG_3959.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG
IMG_3963.JPG

Back
Top Bottom