Cannapops

Toker Joe

Take your unwanted jarfull of seeds -dark ones only - drop them in water and discard the ones that float - the ones that sink are the right ones, take them out and dry them - make sure they're dry. Now ask you neighbour to lend you their popcorn maker - switch it on - when it's ready, drop in the dry good seeds that make Cannapops. A nice additive to a happening.

no way!? toker joe, please elaborate. It will really pop and make popcorn lol? crazy shit, if any one has done that please tell me.

I don't know about the Microwave - but I have done it in a pot on a stove - use the same technique as popcorn ----- my buddie done it in a popcorn maker. So we know there is no THC in the seeds but, at a smokers party it goes down well - gets the interest going. Whats the matter don't u guys have enough seeds? then try it with a few - just to see. Where I live we can get more than enough seeds.

i do realize that this is an older thread, just wanted to make some input. . . if i get this strait you said there is no THC in the seeds when you poped them, whats the point then. . . or does it taste good. . . and if they dont have THC then i suggest making popcorn and just adding Cannabutter over top instead of regular butter :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom