Cannola oil anyone try?

ol hippy

At cannola.com they are advertizing cannola oil that is made with 1gram per oz of sour deisel to oil. 4 oz. 50 bucks donation etc. has anyone bought any of this , or heard of it before. I think it's canadian. :peace:

Re: Cannola oil anyone try ?

I just started seeing it in LA about a month ago and I love it. A bottle makes 24 doses and I'd say each dose is exactly like taking two strong pain killers, but it's hard to find. The excuses range from "it's a special order" to "we get it on Tuesdays" but trust me it's elusive. I emailed cannola and they said it's only available through "legitimate dispensaries" but that's all I could get out of them. If you know a place that has some, please pass it along.:yummy:

I was under the impression that you could order it from the website !?

Hi all, just wanted to let you know I finally found a place that carries Cannola products. It's called The Herbal Center and it's currently at the intersection of Olympic and Robertson, but may be moving due to the new restrictions. Anyway, yeah! :cheer:

The Cannola love continues. :goodjob:

I got some of their new agave nectar syrup and fell in love all over again lol. Their new website is much better too.

swoooooon :yummy:

Oil is easy to make. You'll find some recipes here. Basiclly pour oil in pan, cook on low from 1 to 48 hours, pour through cheese cloth.

Do a little looking and you'll find what you're looking for. No need to order!

Hey how do you make your oil? I want to make some this weekend, also is it stronger than butter for the amount of weed you put in?

Back
Top Bottom