Can't figure out the issue!

LiftSkull

Hello on my 2nd grow and have been stumped by this plants issues! Havent had to post here yet because my first grow went smooth but hope someone wiser can help!
420-magazine-mobile178207479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2089262132.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First off all looks a little on the dry side & beginning to wilt.

It seems like the pic's show you are still in veg & the problem might just be nutrient related or how much/little you are feeding to cause a def. (under feeding)

Not sure which def it is i'm afraid in till further developed ? but seem to think P - phosphorus with a lil niggling feeling its not a text book example tho.

Thanks! I did look at the resources before coming here and searched a fair bit but couldn't see any pictures any were that are similar! Its about 4 weeks in and im using a 10-10-2 guano which worked great last time!

Do you use any other liquid nutrients to support plant growth/health ?

Or is it the case you mix guano into the soil/compost & let em get on with it ?

I'm just not into the idea that all strains can be treated the same as some may be light feeders & easy to get nutrient burn others are heavy feeders loving as much as you can give them, others may be a little bit more tricky to grow.

Oh ye is that reused soil i thought i saw some old roots in it ?

Watch 'n' learn just & adapt as you skills grow with experience :thumb:

No the guano is just a liquid that you use during vege as apposed to a chemical mix so its a bit less risky to use.... well so i thought!

No i understand that fully every strain is different so each type wont react the same to different treatment.

Nope its fresh soil just for some reason its quite alot of fibre!!

I flushed her out with water anyway so i will see how that goes i dont have much time left though :/

After flush the soil is still heavily damp and leaves still seem to be getting worse on the lower part but upper leaves seem happier :/ so confused!!!

Ye never heard of liquid guano nutrients before & how thinks change ah pretty cool.

Mmm the NPK ratio looked a little short on the K - potassium side i might not over look that as potential def but seems a little out of character for veg growth ?

Most macro nutrient defs effect the lower to middle fan leafs first & work their way up as it progress's.

It could be a simple case of increasing nutrients per feed, as i don't know if you are applying 1/4, 1/2 rate feeds at the moment which most people may do whilst in veg.

The act of flushing is to remove excessive nutrients from the soil/medium etc basically you just washed out most of the nutrients so any nutrient def will continue to get worse... one would normally apply a half rate feed after flushing to hopefully prevent any further def occurance whilst the act of over watering/flush takes time to dry out before re - applying the next feed.

Flushing is done to correct PH imbalance which might well be related to over feeding where nutrients are mostly acidic in nature which may adversely change the PH of the soil/compost with a build up over time.

Thanks for your help! Although none of the things discussed are likely the issue as i had flowering cfls in instead of vegeing obviously the plant could only handle that for so long!

Ill keep her on track and see if i can save her might just kean vegeing for longer. Feel like a rooky forsure hahaha

Back
Top Bottom