Can't get things back to normal! Please help

wont work if they arent taking up the water. Good luck.
Oke thanks, is it also possible to flush them with a few liters untill they have run-off a few times? It would also dissolve the salt right.. because it's a bit hard to take them all out as thry are all tied up to bamboe sticks and watering system

Oke thanks, is it also possible to flush them with a few liters untill they have run-off a few times? It would also dissolve the salt right.. because it's a bit hard to take them all out as thry are all tied up to bamboe sticks and watering system
That is how I water every time, and by definition it is not flushing, it is simply watering, and that little bit of water actually flowing through will not dissolve and move out of there the massive amount of salt that has built up. Sorry you were not prepared for this... maybe a shop vac can help move the water out of there without physically moving them. Products like Sledgehammer will also let you dissolve the salt with less water and might make your situation a bit more manageable. I would also like to suggest since you are still skeptical about this, Just flush a few of your plants for now, and lets compare the difference.

That is how I water every time, and by definition it is not flushing, it is simply watering, and that little bit of water actually flowing through will not dissolve and move out of there the massive amount of salt that has built up. Sorry you were not prepared for this... maybe a shop vac can help move the water out of there without physically moving them. Products like Sledgehammer will also let you dissolve the salt with less water and might make your situation a bit more manageable. I would also like to suggest since you are still skeptical about this, Just flush a few of your plants for now, and lets compare the difference.
Thanks for your advise, I will follow this and give you an update :D

Back
Top Bottom