Capsules for oil

Finnicki

I want to try capsules with cannabis in coconut oil. I just want to know what capsules I need that won’t dissolve after oil is added. A few claim to hold oils but reading further down the write up you find they won’t. I don’t want to use animal bi
products. Any help would be appreciated.

Received the capsules and syringes today. Decarbed and ground some buds today for cookies. Wife will be home soon and I want to try our small crock with coconut oil for the capsules. I need to drill out a capsules rack first. Have some dense foam
from shipping. Just have to find an 11/32 drill or close. Depot has enuff of my $$$

Made some a few weeks ago but never the amount, 2 oz, that the Professor suggested. Have some in jars I may weigh out today to see if there is enough.

with a piece of chocolate
Why not just make chocolates??? I use a smallish bag of chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup of cococanna oil, tablespoon of honey - mix all together slowly heated in measuring cup in a pan of water (double boiler style) This makes about 60 chocolates. I use an old honey squeeze bottle to transfer to the candy molds and whatever is left I rinse out with my coffee!!! Sets me up for the rest of the day!!

Why not just make chocolates??? I use a smallish bag of chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup of cococanna oil, tablespoon of honey - mix all together slowly heated in measuring cup in a pan of water (double boiler style) This makes about 60 chocolates. I use an old honey squeeze bottle to transfer to the candy molds and whatever is left I rinse out with my coffee!!! Sets me up for the rest of the day!!
I've offered but she's so worried about her cholesterol that she wants to be able to adjust what she takes in day to day. She stopped eating those chocolates with the capsules a few weeks ago. Also i made some brownies with infused canola oil a few months ago and they're just sitting in the freezer because she's so worried.
But can't blame her, got some bad genes because with healthy diet and lifestyle she still needed a quadruple bypass at age 41!

Ready to try capsules...agane. Growing two new plants now. I do have some decarbed greens in a bag. Love the brownies but the lil bit of flour raises my blood sugar. It’s a sugar free brownie mix but still raises blood sugar. Been Type 1 diabetic for 44 years now. 6 more years and I can leave this planet. Are ya’ll grinding leaves or buds? How long before it takes effect? Thanks, Finn.

Hey Guys,

i can believe how hard is to find info on this.

The main thing I am researching now , is do we need stomach acid resistant capsules or normal ? If the stuff is absorbed by the intestine, it makes sense to use acid resistant ones yet no straight answer is available. Also people must have noticed huge difference in using resistant vs non-resistant.

Back
Top Bottom