Caregiver classes?

Contact the school at 888-633-4769. Classes are around $475.00..Great instructors too. :roorrip:

Contact the school at 888-633-4769. Classes are around $475.00..Great instructors too. :roorrip:

My friends do not pay 475 clams to some shmuck so he can teach you to grow!
We can, and will, right here for FREE and you might get help closer than u think, there are members from all walks of life, who are good people, living near you, that will gladly help with your medical cannabis needs.

Whatever,,I'm doing this legal...Friends cant give me a certificate...:roorrip:

Warbux,
Don't be fooled. There is no official state certification for caregivers in Michigan.
Anyone that tells you so is uninformed, and may be only looking for your money.
Caregivers should be honest and compassionate. Not someone looking to make a buck by
missleading someone with good intentions, like you.
Good Luck buddy

I already took the classes at MedGroMi in Southfield,,Had a great time and learned everything i need to know about growing, and the caregiver business..The rest is a learning curve... :roorrip:

Just to be clear.... I am sure that MEDGROWMI is a fine place, and it sounds like you learned a lot, but, caregiver "certification' from anyone, except the state of Michigan.. is only worth the paper it is printed on.( and the state of Michigan does not do that) So if someone calls themselves a "certified" caregiver, it's like calling yourself a "certified ' NICE GUY !! What does that really mean?

Even though I think the classes are a waste of money since you can learn to grow from all the amazing info on this site. I have to say from a buisness view having a certificate from a reputable and local school, could help when trying to attain clients. I'm not verry familiar with MEDGROWMI, but if they have a good reputation why not.

I know there are a lot of people out there in MI that dont like the idea of profiting from this new law ( just spend 20 mins looking at the MMMA forum), but that is the case, as much as I hate capitalism myself people are going to do what ever they can to make money, and being certified even if its not with the state still sounds better to future clients rather than not being certified. It's basic sales guys.

This is asuming that your in it to make money. If not fuck the classes.

Wow i really was thinkng bout some type of certification but after reading these post's im good this website and the books i been reading is good i can use that 475 for nutrients or equipment or more books 420 is good for me .Dont need classes plus its not really certified from the state so screw that ! Self Medicate Self Educate Peace !

Wow i really was thinkng bout some type of certification but after reading these post's im good this website and the books i been reading is good i can use that 475 for nutrients or equipment or more books 420 is good for me .Dont need classes plus its not really certified from the state so screw that ! Self Medicate Self Educate Peace !

I agree with you 100% When I started this post I actually thought the certification would actually mean something to prospected new patients. I've found out the only thing new patients are concerned about is " Can I get some Meds from you Right now????:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom