Caterpillars

Safer® brand Caterpillar Killer is the best stuff I've found .
Non toxic to everything except caterpillars...
You can get it at Home Depot , Lowes or pretty much any home improvement store.

Just follow the directions and it should do the trick for you- you'll need to keep spraying the plant
until the moths stop laying eggs on it every night...their egg-laying season seems to last about a month.
You can spray it on the plant every day if you want to, with no ill effects.

Spray it on the plant in the evening, or when the plant is in the shade-avoid spraying it on the plant in direct sun-which is a good rule to follow when spraying anything on your plants...

:welcome: Good Luck,and Welcome to 420

Safer® brand Caterpillar Killer is the best stuff I've found .
Non toxic to everything except caterpillars...
You can get it at Home Depot , Lowes or pretty much any home improvement store.

Just follow the directions and it should do the trick for you- you'll need to keep spraying the plant
until the moths stop laying eggs on it every night...their egg-laying season seems to last about a month.
You can spray it on the plant every day if you want to, with no ill effects.

Spray it on the plant in the evening, or when the plant is in the shade-avoid spraying it on the plant in direct sun-which is a good rule to follow when spraying anything on your plants...

:welcome: Good Luck,and Welcome to 420
Thanks carcass, I'm in Australia, I first used pyrethrum but my plants hated it and all new growth curled up and stunted for a good week, I'm currently using an organic b.t powder that you mix with water and spray on, seems not too bad but having to really family often. Is the safer brand you mention b.t also? (Bacillus thuringiensis) thanks for the welcome mate.

Thanks carcass, I'm in Australia, I first used pyrethrum but my plants hated it and all new growth curled up and stunted for a good week, I'm currently using an organic b.t powder that you mix with water and spray on, seems not too bad but having to really family often. Is the safer brand you mention b.t also? (Bacillus thuringiensis) thanks for the welcome mate.
*reaply fairly

I'm in NZ, I used this product which is basically one of many brands which BT as the active ingredient, any of them would do I'd imagine. Best to hit 'em quickly with before they get too big and start getting into your bud. I found it worked great, a 100%, when I got a small caterpillar infestation last season. Good luck with it.

I'm in NZ, I used this product which is basically one of many brands which BT as the active ingredient, any of them would do I'd imagine. Best to hit 'em quickly with before they get too big and start getting into your bud. I found it worked great, a 100%, when I got a small caterpillar infestation last season. Good luck with it.

Thanks stunger dude, yeah I'm onto some b.t now, the cattapillars are tiny at the moment but are still causing damage the little shits. Seems they favour the new growth around the bud sites which is fucked cause they are in stretch phase pre flower. I'll keep hitting them with this stuff and picking them off and squashing them as I see them lol. Hopefully this will knock them on the head. Chur bro.

Attachments

• 15794796054267590649497708174577.jpg
    15794796054267590649497708174577.jpg
    770.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 15794796580841517878259339242136.jpg
    15794796580841517878259339242136.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Is the safer brand you mention b.t also?
Sorry i'm late with a reply, but yes,it is BT
It's actually better to have them in pre flowering, because they just love the buds....
I had to dig holes in a lot of buds to get the caterpillars out...

Sorry i'm late with a reply, but yes,it is BT
It's actually better to have them in pre flowering, because they just love the buds....
I had to dig holes in a lot of buds to get the caterpillars out...
No worries mate, Thank you. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom