CBD Bubble Hash Cream

77Camaro

Ok, so I have some CBD bubble hash that I want to use in making a cream. We have been playing with infused oils, but I think this might be more potent. This bubble hash came from plants with lots of CBD and less the 1%Thc. Does anyone have any recipes or thoughts they could share?

You could wash it with alcohol & make concentrated cannabis oil
I just wash my trim leaf, with alcohol, evaporate & add it to a store bought lotion.
Helps with my clicking knees & other aches.

Sweet Sue used to do alot on creams check under her name. I've made some and know grapeseed oil is good for creams.

You could wash it with alcohol & make concentrated cannabis oil
I just wash my trim leaf, with alcohol, evaporate & add it to a store bought lotion.
Helps with my clicking knees & other aches.
Thanks Joe :)

Sweet Sue used to do alot on creams check under her name. I've made some and know grapeseed oil is good for creams.
Thanks drift :)
Thanks drift!

Thanks Joe :)
I am going to try to do this! My wife makes a great CBD cream from the buds, but I hope to make it stronger by using this bubble hash(bad knees also!) So before adding the bubble hash to alcohol, should I decarb it?

I am going to try to do this! My wife makes a great CBD cream from the buds, but I hope to make it stronger by using this bubble hash(bad knees also!) So before adding the bubble hash to alcohol, should I decarb it?
I don't but you could try I also use THC cannabis.
We don't know what works unless we try.:goodluck:
I leave a bit of alcohol in it. I think it opens up the pores to let it in, I have thick skin.
About 1 1/2 - 2 grams in a 600 ml of St Ives renewing lotion

Might want to save that bubble hash & try some leaves first. look here

I don't but you could try I also use THC cannabis.
We don't know what works unless we try.:goodluck:
I leave a bit of alcohol in it. I think it opens up the pores to let it in, I have thick skin.
About 1 1/2 - 2 grams in a 600 ml of St Ives renewing lotion

Might want to save that bubble hash & try some leaves first. look here
It's my newbie thought that when making rubs or oils, all products had to be decarb to activate it? I really appreciate your help :)

Back
Top Bottom