Cbd cream from pure cbd crystals

Vaskkk

Hello guys, i have a pretty simple question but from my ignorance i can't really find a point online, as the title i'm trying to make a cream to apply on the skin for pain relief, i wanted to do a more concentrate recipe since i can only find 3000mg cream at 99dollars which is too expensive, i can have some cbd crystals at 99% at a really good price from the internet (cbd is spread here so prices are good)
I was thinking about making a simple cream but i should decarb the extract? Is that possible? Or i should use pure oil/making it from flowers? Is there a different recipe using crystals? Thank you for your help

Peace

Hello guys, i have a pretty simple question but from my ignorance i can't really find a point online, as the title i'm trying to make a cream to apply on the skin for pain relief, i wanted to do a more concentrate recipe since i can only find 3000mg cream at 99dollars which is too expensive, i can have some cbd crystals at 99% at a really good price from the internet (cbd is spread here so prices are good)
I was thinking about making a simple cream but i should decarb the extract? Is that possible? Or i should use pure oil/making it from flowers? Is there a different recipe using crystals? Thank you for your help

Peace

most of us infuse our own oils for topicals. i use an instant pot method. those "crystals" sound sketchy, i'd definitely want to know what they are comprised of and how they are made.

there's piles of snake oil junk being marketed as cbd right now. a lot of the stuff isn't even derived from cannabis, and has no value at all.

have a look at these links :

Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

Thank you for your help, yeah that's what i was thinking, there is a certification from a university about the cbd concentration and the presence of legal limit doses of thc for my country, anyway the problem is that there is no certification about the source of the hemp, they obviously say it's extracted naturally(?) From hemp plants, anyway thank you for the links i will sure grow some cbd plants and do the pressure cooker method 🙏🏻 peace and thank you again

Screenshot_20230810-112946_OneDrive.jpg

Peace
Decarbing might not be necessary for CBD crystals, as they are typically already activated. You can mix them directly into a carrier oil like coconut oil or jojoba oil. Heat the oil slightly to help the crystals dissolve. Then, you can blend the infused oil with a lotion or cream base. There are plenty of recipes online for making your own CBD cream, so you can customize it to your liking.

Back
Top Bottom