CBDreams from CropKingSeeds

TheJackal

Hello everyone,

First time grower, new good times member!.I have two CBDreams growing and everything is going somewhat sweet. However, the reason why I am writing is to get sound advice with respect to the leave colours.

My plants are at the 5 week flowering stage.
One of the plants is still displaying solid dark green leaves and from what I have read is expected for an indica strain 6% THC 6% CBD.

During the 4th week the second plant gradually started displaying light green leaves predominantly on the fans. They are not yellow or brown. These leaves do show a lack of vigour compared to the rest drooping and lacking vigour. Is this just the plant sapping the energy for the buds? Other than that buds are growing.

I have soil 60% with coco coir 30%and perlite 10% give or take 5%. Usually every three or four day cycle feed.

Should I just continue with seaweed extract of 10ml to 5-6litres and/ or give the second plant a cal/mag combo with other trace elements using half the recommended dose?

I have a sense that there is only three weeks left and to
420-magazine-mobile731404207.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1912814784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361003307.jpg
just keep it going.

Also, at what point do these babies get fat. It has such a beautiful pine/citrus smell. I'll be using the fan leaves on my salad come next veg cycle grow.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They look good I would give em half nukes at least 500ppm ish the red on the leaf stem is first signs your lacking nukes there auto s so don t over do it and have a great day my friend

Ok so I rolled a CBDreams joint right and tight. I am slightly baked but not ripped. Nice chilled feeling. It's 11:09pm watching B graded horrors on YouTube.

and you said this was your first time? they look awesome... I don't have much experoence growing, my first plants that I have now are 2 months old atleast 1 of them the other one is 1 month old and they all look healthy. so in my experience I only can say that they look very good and healthy

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First time grower. Followed Caligreen formula on YouTube. It works super!

Back
Top Bottom