Cfl - enough?

well av mixed my lights together s o 65k 250w... and 3x30w and 1x46w 27k its been a week now and id say there has been an improvement on flower developing and deeper colour all round so i think am guna stick with the mix all the way threw flowering so what the end result is than just flowering with 27k

You Brits are pretty knowlegable about the CFL bulb K counts but this old Yank simply uses 7 - 23 watt CFL in a 2 foot high X 18 " wide stealth box .
I dont worry about the Kelvin counts or lightbands mathematics , I just use 2 TYPES of CFL's . Seven bulbs go in my box .
I buy 23 watt " Daylight " type CFL's to vegitate the MJ with then switch over to the 23 watt " Soft White " type CFL to flower the buds with . Yeah I'm also a little lazy .

yeah over here veg bulbs are called cool white and flower bulbs are called warm white, the only reason kelvin is important is like for a human having a steak, do he want it blue/rare or well done.

some of their favorite light foods are better in some brand/class of light bulb than its peers.

its possible to grow an mj plant on warm light alone (2700k) but that plant will not be near as strong, bushy and potent and heavy as it could be if you pander to its every craving at the right times.

and the lumins are like calories to a body builder, not enought and he will never turn into arnie swartz, too much he will get fat or from the point of us energy waste and potential plant bleaching.

we brits are clever not saying the rest of the world isnt but we are theres no point in doin something if you not goin to do it right no half measures or tha should do lol the only way is the right way

the more info the better relationship and understanding you have with cannabis and nothin i read seems to dissapoint me its a beautiful thing cannabis

im not the best at growing and this is my 1st grow but i have 2 locations and im using cfls and look at this 5ft monster smh thanks cfls :)
IMAG04136.jpg

Back
Top Bottom