Challenging Auto Grow - Who's Down to Help a Brother Out?

Re: Challenging Auto Grow....whose down to help a brother out?

If your plant is an auto flower cannabis plant and a cutting was rooted as a clone from the plant the resulting clone would flower at the same time as the mother auto flower plant. If your plant is a photo period cannabis plant you may take any 4" or longer shoot to use as a cutting and root as a clone. I use clones from established mother plants for my grows but also germinate seeds for new genetics.

yeah im aware it would flower at the same time...it wouldnt be very big at all...but considering momma is taking a long time to flower i figure the clone might get a little bigger than usual auto clones? whats your opinion? worth it?

pics are currently uploading, few mins and they will be here.

here are the pics, does anyone have a vague idea of what plant this maybe? after lookin on the net it doenst look like a blueberry or big bang! ALSO can someone give me an opinion on whether or not they think this plant is looking good/excellent/ or shit at stage . i really wanna know how it is..you dudes are the experts.

IMAG2197.jpg
IMAG2195.jpg
IMAG21941.jpg

Your large plant appears to be healthy and slightly over watered. Your small plant appears to be healthy. Cannabis does not require misting with water. If your humidity is low I would use a cool mist humidifier either in your grow area or the area where your intake air is.

Your large plant appears to be healthy and slightly over watered. Your small plant appears to be healthy. Cannabis does not require misting with water. If your humidity is low I would use a cool mist humidifier either in your grow area or the area where your intake air is.

what do you think about the size?

If you feel the size is still manageable for you in flower when the plants may double or more in height I do not feel the plants are too large for auto flower cannabis plants. Some auto flower cannabis plants grow to 3.5' to 4.5' in height during flower. How far is the tall plant from your light source?

so the size seems okay at this stage? i was concerned it might be too small.

the size isnt much to handle.

the lights are about 30cm from the top of the plant right now. it changes on certain days depending on weather...last few days hit 40 outside so its been pretty hot. i lower it when its cooler weather.

judging from the plant right now...what would u expect the yield to be?

There are too many variables in your grow for me to predict your potential yield at this point. Your plants are mostly healthy and growing well. Would you like to convert your "Challenging Auto Grow....whose down to help a brother out?" into a Grow Journal?

There are too many variables in your grow for me to predict your potential yield at this point. Your plants are mostly healthy and growing well. Would you like to convert your "Challenging Auto Grow....whose down to help a brother out?" into a Grow Journal?

how do i do that bro?
when i started this thread i thought it was under grow journals :(

p.s i just wanted to know a rough estimate on yield judging at what it looks like atm

how do i do that bro?
when i started this thread i thought it was under grow journals :(

I have asked for your "Challenging Auto Grow....whose down to help a brother out?" to be moved to Grow Journals in Progress.

hey dudes.
so its exactly 2 months from germination and they sprouted.
they are still under 24/0 and no signs of flowering at all.
the last feed may have been a bit too much, as there were some signs of nute burn but thats all gone away now after a tiny flush....gonna feed again in a few days waiting for soil to dry out.

but nevertheless considering they are autos (or atleast meant to be) they should have flowered by now, ive read elsewhere that people have switched down to 12/12 so thats what i might do (depending on suggestions???)

the fact that its almost a metre tall now with lots of nodes as opposed to short and stocky is making me question whether or not its auto at all...the seeds are from greenhouse which have a good reputation so im really quite confused!!

Autos should be grown under 16/8 light schedule. This gives the plant some dark period, but as well put MUCH less wear and tear on the lamps.

They will decide when it's time to flower. Look for signs of pre flower. As soon as you get 1 pistil or ball, it's go time!

No auto takes two months to start flowering. You got duds. Place them into 12/12.

still no signs of flowering. im gonna post a pic soon so u guys can see, just waiting to get home from work.

im thinking this might not even be an auto at all. its 4 foot tall and looking a lot like a normal plant rather than an auto.

ive turned all lights off so it gets about 10 hours of darkness a day. during light its only sunlight and nothing else now.

its still growing well and looking healthy.

kind of pissed that it hasnt flowered.....but will this mean that when it does eventually flower it will have more bud than regular?

Your plant will require more intense illumination then diffused sunlight through a window to flower.

yeah i put the light on for about half the day time. the plants kind of big, its growing in width now as in the nodes etc, rather than height. its just under a metre half.

Back
Top Bottom