Cheifin in Public

MunchieDiva

Anyone else like the feeling of mayhem and danger you get when u smoke in public?"Breakin the law, Breakin the law":headbanger:

the closest thing I do to smoking in public is my back porch..because nobody that lives around me cares...we have smoked at the park and the ball field a few times.

i have smoked while walking down the middle of a street once, also have blazed in public parks a lot

some of the most key spots are in public, you just gotta know where to look

also when to blaze, if its hot or not

My city isnt very large so walking down the main street and smoking a J is alright. Just don't smoke it like a joint!

I've smoked a blunt walking down the street.

I was going to my friends house with one of my other friends and the friends who house we were at didn't know we had a blunt and we didn't even know he didn't smoke at the time anymore but we knew we weren't allowed to smoke in his house so he just went inside while me and my other friend walked around his block and smoked a blunt.

Ahhh.. good times.

Yeah, I've never smoked walking down the street...I think I would get super paranoid high. I get paranoid sometimes just smoking inside the car. Like the other day I was in David's car while he was talking to this sales guy at Graham Auto Mall and I wanted to smoke, so I pulled out the bowl and started hitting it. Then I realized the window was down and that the old people next to me probably knew what was going on and I got really paranoid...it sucked.

CherryEyed said:
I've smoked a blunt walking down the street.

I was going to my friends house with one of my other friends and the friends who house we were at didn't know we had a blunt and we didn't even know he didn't smoke at the time anymore but we knew we weren't allowed to smoke in his house so he just went inside while me and my other friend walked around his block and smoked a blunt.

Ahhh.. good times.

Yea I feel you.....I can't blaze at my or my friends house just because our parents do not like the smell so we all usually blaze out in the streets. We usually like to keep it discreet but sometimes we just blaze or drink wherever....trust me...do not do this unless you really dont give a fuck or feel as though the law does not apply to you cuz chances are you will get caught, not unless you are able to ditch the pigz (somethin We have gotten pretty good at doing). Just this morning me and my friend blazed a fatty blunt outside his house. It was funny because his street is ALWAYS busy and you can see all this people shocked to see a couple of kidz blazin out in plain view with no regard for the law...ha ha...Peace

Walking around and smoking a blunt or joint is easier than smoking outta a bowl or hotboxing. Me and my homeboy used to hotbox at a park until we got caught.

I smoked many blunts of purple walking on the streets of san francisco on my trip there this spring.

I smoke in my car, I smoke in front of where I work, I smoke on my porch, I dont care, I some when I need to smoke.
It kills those psychotic tendancies I tend to get *twitch twitch* LOL...J/K!!!

Living in the Bay Area affords one the liberty to smoke or vape anywhere.. anytime.

Ya gotta love it!

Well I think in Pittsburgh you ought to be a little noided at times...the pigs around here are true snakes...they'll do what they can to screw you over...

It's really hard to do here, the town is so small and the cops are everywhere.

Smoking in public here is no problem. Cops dont really give a shit seeing they have bigger fish to fry then someone walking down the street smoking a doob.

I'll smoke on my deck; otherwise I'm just not into toking in public. I guess I figure I just have too much to lose to tempt fate like that.

i smoke anywhere i please, smoke joints on fullerton ave., chicago haha i think thats about as risky as it gets... its the yuppie part of chicago lol the most do-gooders u'd ever see

I went down to presqile in erie pa, it a huge tourist spot. There was a boat race goin on, so the police werout in full force. I took my bowl and a lighter & lit up no even 3 feet from one of them I did infront of countless people:cough: :cough:

Back
Top Bottom