Chemdawg & Super Sour Berry First Grow!

I have the copperrcolored version of that lights. Its fucking awesome. And the bulbs run independent so you can just use a couple at first if you want

this has been a message brought to you from Grassachusettes.

Yeah I'm thinking about putting for under one and four under the other so they can be more focused in on the might but don't know how close to put them to the agro.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I'm thinking about putting for under one and four under the other so they can be more focused in on the might but don't know how close to put them to the agro.

About 3 inches. More when the fan leaves get larger because they will reach up to it if left at 3 inches.

What do you think about this too close to far??
420-magazine-mobile1992624636.jpg

I have the copperrcolored version of that lights. Its fucking awesome. And the bulbs run independent so you can just use a couple at first if you want

Tell me what exactly your light is maybe I'll buy one. I can never have too many lights haha

I use a mars ii 1200 for flower. And my agrobright 2 foot 4 bulb for veg. Pretty sure the same you have except its a copper color instead of the white.

I use a mars ii 1200 for flower. And my agrobright 2 foot 4 bulb for veg. Pretty sure the same you have except its a copper color instead of the white.

Damn everyone is going led I should have went with the mars too. I have 8 plants I wonder if 1200 hps will be enough for them all might have to get another!

Depends on your veg time. But hahaha 1200 watts with hps should be fine. If your concerned about that. I think 1200 watts its like a 7x7 space.

I like the led because I heat my basement with a space heater and if I used hps my electric bill would kill me lol

I need another light. I have a 12/12 room but the plants won't be that far spread out. Going to veg them until they are a decent size probably until their about 18inches

I'll pick one up this coming month they are about 800usd?

That is much cheaper then I thought.. if I could go back I would have bought two 1200s

Mars hydro use to be more expensive but theyve cornered the affordable side of led.
And I havnt had that "FLUFFY" ISSUE other people seem to have.

Yeah I'm just using the Apollo 400s I have three of them and a t5. I should have went with the mars I'm guessing. Oh well on the next grow for sure!

Hey Fischer! Thought I'd drop by!
Your plants are a little stretched out. A small oscillating fan helps strengthen the stems. You don't need fake force winds just enough to make them tremble and dance a little bit.

When you transplant just bury then deeper so that the plant is only an inch tall out of the soil. The buried part of the stem will quickly develop roots so that solves that.

On my last grow I made the mistake of using 50L soil : 10L Perlite and as a result they hold far to much water. I planted then November 20th and they've only been watered 5 times... so yeah.. this time around I'm going with 2/3 perlite 1/3 soil and it seems perfect. I may be watering a lot more than I have time for but that is much more preferable to having them sat wet for ages. Believe it or not these plants prefere it dry.

Transplant just after the roots start circling round completely. Doesn't hurt to pull them out for a little perv to see if they're ready.

Hope this helps a bit I look forward to watching this! I wanted to do a Purple Chemdawg :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom