1st Time Grow - Organic Soil Outdoors! AK47 - Chemdawg - Silver Haze

re: 1st Time Grow* Organic Soil Outdoors! AK47 - Chemdawg - Silver Haze

:thanks: for the help everyone :)I id like to say im a us vet and I do this to keep me calm and at peace I have ptds so it helps relax me being out side so thank you again for all the advice

2012-03-09_16-28-08_962.jpg

Mandy Will be 24/0

LLike to give a update on 1st day in the sun, plants 1st pair of leafs tripled in size Mandy will have her full leaf in next few days :)

Ya I have a acre im hoping that one of the plants are female not sure but id guess Mandy is cuz she has alot of same things as other plants I see,ill also be supercroping

good idea. Did you bring all the plants in? i would try to get a few more CFL's on them while they are inside. I didnt want to scare you by saying they might die outside but i have never herd of any one planting marijuana seeds in the first week of march.

that one light wont be enough to keep them alive if you have 3 seedlings, it might work for a few days, even a week but id try to get a few more CFL's on it till april

Ya well at the moment I can only fit 1 in the light soo till I can get more lights its gonna have to do :/

And to be honest I was expecting this to take 4-6 months cuz its going to be a big plant so I thought why not start a lil ealire and I looked at the times of day Sunday starts 13 hours day light and 2 and half weeks it will be 14rly and half

2012-03-10_09-52-27_19.jpg

Well here's Mandy after her 1st 24 hour day and she looks amazing, most red I've seen on her stem very nice starting leafs no burning or anything yet :) Mary and bliss I think I will let mother nature take control of and see how this experiment goes, I still have seeds so I can start again when the days right if need be but I thinks Mandy will take care of me <3 oh question what does a red stem mean? Type of stran?

Well Mandy I take inside my grow room with cfl lights and its 74a degrees in there, but Mary and bliss are outside and it can get as low as 60 but only seen it on my temp gage at night as 64 witch I know is low temp, its going to start warming up everyday from here on out I live as south as u can go in the us :)I tropical

Okay I just looked at a few weather reports for this week seams like the lowest is 60 to 61 at night and highest at day is 80 to 81

Back
Top Bottom