Chocolate Chip and Brownie and Banana..

:goof: If you smoke before you eat a cookie it will not ruin anything. You will definately feel the difference between smoking and eating. The cookie will demand all the attention. When I eat them there is no way I feel like smoking while it lasts. Smoking before you eat one of these is like getting on a plane and then have the space shuttle take off from the plane with you on it. Will you notice that you are no longer on the plane and zooming around in space? Hell yeah!

Howdy Lizzz!

lizzzard said:
:goof: If you smoke before you eat a cookie it will not ruin anything. You will definately feel the difference between smoking and eating. The cookie will demand all the attention. When I eat them there is no way I feel like smoking while it lasts. Smoking before you eat one of these is like getting on a plane and then have the space shuttle take off from the plane with you on it. Will you notice that you are no longer on the plane and zooming around in space? Hell yeah!

Glad to see you here! Yes, difference between smoking and eating may be compared with a jet to a shuttle.. as we've discussed, I've found them acid-like at times, heavy.

If I may again.. always eat on an empty stomach.. first thing in the morning is always nice.. start with small bites up to 1/2 of unit of whatever edible you have. You can drink milk, tea, or coffee with it.. damn beer if it pops your cork!

Now the hard part.. it takes longer to come on than LSD sugercubes in the 60's.. 60-90 minutes.. and then.. NO DRIVING! Enjoy! Looking at 4 to 8 hours depending on too many factors. No hangover, deep sleep, no pain.. it's a beautiful thing!

Oh yeah, once the meds start to do their work the effects are not easily terminated , so hold on and enjoy. Once committed, one cannot easily get out of med's effects. So be real careful with dosage. Be patient.. 60-90 min from time of ingestion.

For pain or sleep (post 6+ hr edible) it cannot be beaten! If it's a matter of the ease of THC delivery and the terrific medicinal results, the ease of actually ingesting rather than inhaling and the ease of determining dosage, and the ease of being stealthful in a still uncertain medicinal cannabis atmosphere edibles (those@2worlds) are unparallelled in my humble opinion.

Lovely work, my friend! Lovely work. :adore: Pinch (IMC)

yeah pinch (IMC). im about to eat half of a cup cake. i normaly eat 1/4. im going to try to find some wine laying around or ill just drink some milk. yeah im eating it late because of the good sleep after ward. i have a hard time falling asleep because of my back pain so i just eat one earlyer or just smoke some indica but the eds do a way better job.

Back problems?-- No problem!

smokeymacpot said:
yeah pinch (IMC). im about to eat half of a cup cake. i normaly eat 1/4. im going to try to find some wine laying around or ill just drink some milk. yeah im eating it late because of the good sleep after ward. i have a hard time falling asleep because of my back pain so i just eat one earlyer or just smoke some indica but the eds do a way better job.

Mr. S., I have a friend who has a messed up back like you. One of his discs is deteriorating and it's fucked up. He doesn't like to be stupid cause he works. He eats just little pieces of cupcake, enough to quell the pain but not make him stupid. He's now able to work 8-10 hours each day without pain which makes him more productive he finds having not to deal with the pain while at work.. He's used it for the last 3 months and swears by it. Let me know how it aided your sleep, ok? :peace: Pinch (IMC)

The brownies work wonders. I usally eat 1/4 and it eases the pain and still gets me pretty stupid. It aids sleep really well. I didnt wake up at night and didnt roll over. My pain doesnt let me sleep on my back. Last night I did, and did not wake up with pain. They work really well. Thank you very much

Yeah baby!.. (IMC)

smokeymacpot said:
The brownies work wonders. I usally eat 1/4 and it eases the pain and still gets me pretty stupid. It aids sleep really well. I didnt wake up at night and didnt roll over. My pain doesnt let me sleep on my back. Last night I did, and did not wake up with pain. They work really well. Thank you very much

Happy to hear it helped. :allgood: Pinch (IMC)

Great post... and thank you for making me hungry...

I know it is wishful thinking... can you get these through mail order?... :icon_cool.

It is a grey area to send medical cannibis. Even though it is legal when it hits the mail system it is now under federal jurisdiction. Federal law still has cannibis scheduled as a class 1 drug (no medical use same as heroin, LSD). In short all the on line companies that sell oxy codein without a prescription can send their product all day and night thru the mail however you cannot ship any form of medical cannibis. It is compounded when you ship across state lines. I wish I could get this product up north to the bay area. Any thoughts? :jerkit:

I appreciate you letting me know. I was not thinking to have to shipped anyway. It is very sad state of affairs of what is going on this wonderful country. There is too much hypocrisy of letting people get hooked on legal drugs but do not allow medical m.

I have moved recently here to Florida and due not knowing anyone, I had no luck in finding any mj. I am afraid to take artificial pain killers for I sure due not want to get addicted. Any thoughts would be highly appreciated.

All the best!

Peace

I wish that I could get this product to you. It REALLY does wonders. I am amazed how this plant medicine can help so many different medical conditions out. These are great since you don't have to smoke the MJ but you can still get all the benefits. I agree with you 100% that the pharmeceutical industry pushes its junk on "WE" the consumer. They would much rather get you "hooked" literally on their product. The pharmeceutical industry has too many paid politicians working for it to protect it's own interests. How can anyone beleive that codeine would be better than MJ using it long term? Who is smoking this stuff again us or them!

Email me @ lizzzard@socal.rr.com I would be happy to give you a basic recipe how to make your own oil. It is easy but messy to make.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom