Christmas Tree Solo Cup: Who's In?

The moscow is doing great. Gave a shot if water today and will top off rest of cup.
20191012_132611.jpg

Very nice

A little update on the solo girl.
20191013_154302.jpg

I have just started a new grow and have some left over coco mix and two freebee auto seeds left over that I was wondering what to do with, so count me in! :yummy:

*Decided on the G13 auto bride cake over Dinafem white widow auto which is abit low in thc.
Glad you could make it.

Just a word of warning though, with a name like that, I think it would be best if you included a few pictures of your feline friends in some updates, just to keep up morale.

This NL is getting big leaves already, much quicker than its sibling. I will give him a little shot of nutrients today when I feed the rest of the tent.
20191018_143358.jpg
20191018_143353.jpg

Deciding whether I should put this in a 16oz solo cup hempy, or go with my original plan of the 32oz solo cup hempy. Probably stick with original plan, just for starters. Sweet Cheese auto by Sweet Seeds.
20191018_124149.jpg

Well crap.....still no roots and shes starting to go all Keith Richards on me.

IMG_20191021_081104432.jpg IMG_20191017_080053772.jpgIMG_20191017_080049782.jpg

Res temps are good. PH is good. I kept the nute sauce super weak @ 125ppm.
Don't know why it didn't root. Identical environment as my 20 site cloner.

I don't know if i'm giving up on her yet but just in case I dropped three Biscotti bag seed in a glass.
I've been wanting to try and grow this strain out for a bit now. We had a batch roll through town over the summer that was seedy AF so of course I bought an OZ on the cheap just to get the seeds lol. Pulled over 20 seeds from the bag so a female is inevitable.

IMG_20191021_081806150 (1).jpg

THC: 25% Biscotti is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through a delicious cross of the classic Gelato #25 X Girl Scout Cookies X Gorilla Glue #4 strains.

Well crap.....still no roots and shes starting to go all Keith Richards on me.

IMG_20191021_081104432.jpg IMG_20191017_080053772.jpgIMG_20191017_080049782.jpg

Res temps are good. PH is good. I kept the nute sauce super weak @ 125ppm.
Don't know why it didn't root. Identical environment as my 20 site cloner.

I don't know if i'm giving up on her yet but just in case I dropped three Biscotti bag seed in a glass.
I've been wanting to try and grow this strain out for a bit now. We had a batch roll through town over the summer that was seedy AF so of course I bought an OZ on the cheap just to get the seeds lol. Pulled over 20 seeds from the bag so a female is inevitable.

IMG_20191021_081806150 (1).jpg

THC: 25% Biscotti is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through a delicious cross of the classic Gelato #25 X Girl Scout Cookies X Gorilla Glue #4 strains.
That sucks on the lack of roots. I assume you used some type of rooting stimulant, like a rooting gel or stim root?

Everytime I pick up a bag from the rez dispensary, I look out for buds that look seedy. That's how I got this PK
20191016_144246.jpg
20191017_085129.jpg

Got two others germinating right now, for my first foray into indoor photoperiods. Also some Grease Monkey bag seed.

Nice looking plant Geo!
I've always had issues growing outdoors lol.

Yes I do use a rooting gel when I take my cuttings and have had great success so far.

The only change that I made during this solo cup grow was to change from LED to CFL lighting about a week ago when I moved the mother from my veg tent to the flower room. I had to move my LED reflector light with it. I've vegged plenty of little guys under my CFL's though so maybe light stress? but it should have rooted before I switched the lighting anyway.

I'm jumping on the solo cup grow train Heres some sweet Jesus germinating
Right on, glad you could make it.

Nice looking plant Geo!
I've always had issues growing outdoors lol.

Yes I do use a rooting gel when I take my cuttings and have had great success so far.

The only change that I made during this solo cup grow was to change from LED to CFL lighting about a week ago when I moved the mother from my veg tent to the flower room. I had to move my LED reflector light with it. I've vegged plenty of little guys under my CFL's though so maybe light stress? but it should have rooted before I switched the lighting anyway.
Yeah those cfls should have been fine. I read that cuttings and seedlings do not require strong lights, they need some, but not too intense.

Back
Top Bottom