ChronicReef's First Indoor Soil Grow w/ Herbies Feminized Lemon Kush

3/19/14 Update!

The plants are doing great, except for the WW x Skunk#1......turned out to be a male. So I cut him down and replaced him with the last reveg that was still in MY veg cycle.

Here is the current breakdown of where the 5 remaining plants are at.

LK Seedling #1 (I accidentally called this LK Clone #1 in prior post, i originally meant to call this LK Seedling #1.) Still in veg cycle. She is the last remaining of my original 2 seeds that sprouted. The other 4 plants are either revegs/clone from Shrubhub's first grow. This one seems to be doing much better than before, although not sure why. It always grows new leaves that look normal, then they turn pruny after a week or two just like the other older leaves like it's being overwatered, but I'm certainly making sure i do not over water. I think i got the fredo corleone of this seed batch. Been using Floragrow nutes at full strength for 4 weeks now.

LK Clone #2 - Still in Veg Cycle. This girl is huge. Bushy and shoots everywhere. I have topped and topped to keep it from growing into the light. No problems at all with this one, I have consistently been using the Floragrow nutes at full strength for about 4 weeks now.

Reveggers - Since I have no idea about these 3 plants' genes, i'm just gonna talk about them as a whole. All 3 are in the flower cycle in the tent. There is a short one, about 1.5ft tall, a medium about 2ft tall, and a 3ft tall plant. The shortest one is looking the most dense considering it's size from bottom of the plant to top. The medium plant is growing nugs all over the place in every direction, and the nugs look very frosty considering my grow setup. The tall plant is producing the highest yield, very dense, and it's starting to catch up with the medium plant in terms of "frostiness." I have used the floragrow nutes for probably the first 3 weeks of flower cycle, now I'm using plain PH adjusted water until I can pickup some FF Big Bloom nutrients later today. I started the 3ft and 2ft reveggers in flower cycle on Feb. 4th, 2 days after my last update, and I added the 1.5 ft revegger to the flower cycle about 2 weeks after that when I determined the WWxSkunk was a male. Considering i started flower on 2/4, I expect I'll be flowering the medium and tall reveggers until the beginning of May, and the small reveg sometime in the middle of May.

Now for the pic updates:

Here's some shots of when i identified the WW x Skunk#1 as a male. Sucks because HE was looking amazing, all that time wasted!
IMG_128817.JPG

IMG_128913.JPG

Here's a shot of LK Clone #2 and LK Seedling #1, with #2 appearing on the left in the picture. Taken March 3rd.
IMG_23447.JPG

Here's a closer shot of LK Seedling #1, taken March 3rd.
IMG_23457.JPG

Here's a close shot of the tallest revegger, taken March 3rd.
IMG_23477.JPG

Here's a close shot of the medium revegger, taken March 3rd.
IMG_234810.JPG

Here's a close up of the top of the smallest revegger, taken March 3rd. You can see one of the main shoots nicely in the rear there.
IMG_23496.JPG

Here's a close up of the medium revegger's random nug, starting to show some frostiness. Taken March 6th.
IMG_24668.JPG

IMG_246810.JPG

Another shot of the tallest revegger, taken March 6th.
IMG_24699.JPG

Another shot of the smallest revegger, taken March 6th.
IMG_247311.JPG

Another shot of the medium revegger, taken March 6th.
IMG_247112.JPG

A shot of both the medium and tall revegger, also taken March 6th.
IMG_247811.JPG

Shot of LK Clone #2 and LK Seedling #1, taken March 6th. That's just 2 plants!!!
IMG_247411.JPG

Another shot of the top of the LK plants, taken March 6th.
IMG_247510.JPG

IMG_247610.JPG

Close ups of random nugs on the medium revegger, taken on March 13th.
IMG_25607.JPG

IMG_25617.JPG

IMG_256510.JPG

IMG_25669.JPG

Close ups of the tall revegger, taken on March 13th.
IMG_25699.JPG

IMG_25688.JPG

IMG_25677.JPG

And lastly, a close up of the smallest reveg in flower cycle, taken on March 13th.
IMG_25709.JPG

Clones: Yeah...they're all dead. Mainly because once i started going about the clone process the proper way, i was out of town for 3 days and had no way to watch them closely so they died. No problem though, i have plenty of shoots to pick off the LK plants! I have a better setup to clone now, my main problems before were not having a proper humidity dome and light directly above them, and i was misting the soil to heavily. I'll try the process again and post how successful i am the next go around.

Well that's all I have, please post any tips or questions you have for my grow. Thanks for viewing.

-ChronicReef

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom