Chubs - Soil First Grow - 6 Seeds 3 Strains NLXBB - Quick One and Big Bud #2

chubs

Daily Word

I tried this yesterday, and as there was a server error i was unable to actually upload the amazing journal i started yesterday. This one will be less amazing but more simplified. As you can see below, I have three strain types. Never heard of Quick One? Either have I, until I was browsing the Royal Queen seed collection and saw that they had a plant that, from germination, took 8 weeks to harvest. Of course I'm a little skeptical, i'm very skeptical actually, but I'm hoping for a decent yield. I also noticed there weren't any Journals or anything I could find about the Quick One seed, other than what the ordering site tells me. I figured a Quick One journal would be interesting. Northern Lights everyone knows about, and mixed with Big Bud it's supposed to amass huge yields. Let's keep our fingers crossed! I also have 2 Big Bud #2 seeds that are not feminized i know nothing about, just two freebies. At this moment in time i began the germination process, by soaking them in the paper towel with plates and all that jazz. i did this yesterday afternoon so hopefully they will start breaking out of their shell within the next few days so i can throw them in some dirt. I'm growing these all indoors in a closet space that is roughly 3x3x3. :high-five:

I am going shopping for fertilizer today, as well as soil, so I will update you on that later tonight. (suggestions on type would be nice)

STRAINS

Northern LightsxBig Bud 1 seed
Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Northern Light X Big Bud
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : End September / October
Height : Medium, Tall
THC Level : High
Characteristics : Medical and resistant to mould
Quick One -3 seeds
Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis, Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : Unknown Ruderalis x Unknown Hybrid, Kanada
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : Within 2Months of germinating.
Height : Short
THC Level : 12%-15%
Characteristics : Unknown
Big Bud #2 2 seeds
I have not been able to specifically find any information on big bud #2, the only seeds not feminized in this operation. any information would be helpful.

LIGHTS
So far I'm using 1 300W equivelent CFL bulb, three of the plants have broken out of their shell and began root formation, (1 quick one and both Big Bud #2)

I am going shopping for fertilizer today, as well as soil, so I will update you on that later tonight. (suggestions on type would be nice)

Questions:
1. is it possible for me to constantly keep changing the information on this single post to keep from making a 40 page long journal? (unless all you sexy's talk alot, then i'm okay with 40 pages) I just don't want people to have to scroll through 40 pages to look for my pictures and updates., as well as try to find every question i post. If so, I'll be constantly updating this one post, and keep pictures and things like that in the one below it.

2. how long after initial plantation do i need to introduce light to my plants? and how much light would you suggest? Currently I have a 300W eq CFL bulb over top of three seedlings i just planted. should i leave the light on 24/7?

Re: CHUBS - SOIL FIRST GROW 6 SEEDS 3 STRAINS NLXBB, QUICK ONE, and BIG BUD #2

STARS OF THE SHOW

These seeds are in a paper towel, between plates, and sitting in my closet waiting to hatch out of there!
Northern LightsXBig Bud
IMG_24853.jpg

Big Bud #2
IMG_8121.jpg

Quick One - Royal Queen Seeds
IMG_9972.jpg

Re: CHUBS - SOIL FIRST GROW 6 SEEDS 3 STRAINS NLXBB, QUICK ONE, and BIG BUD #2

The seeds are now germinating, three seeds have sprouted so i placed them in scotts premium potting soil until i can find good medium. i have baggies over the cups the three are in, and the other three are still between plates being germinated.

well heres an update, all of the seeds except for one of the quick ones have sprouted and have been placed in dirt. they are under a 300w equivalent cfl bulb. most of the seeds sprouted within 24 hours. none have came up yet, although one has pushed its way to the top and all i can see is seed with a long ass green root plowing down

day 3: northern lights has sprouted, but it still has the seed ontop of it :/ one of the three quick ones (which i named lock shock and barrel) has sprouted overnight and has already produced little baby leaves. ill throw some pictures up when my iphone stops its IOS update.

im still waiting on one of the quick one seeds, 5/6 seeds sprouted within 24-48 hours.

nothern lights was almost a quarter/half inch long within 12 hours of putting it in wet paper. kind of ridiculous but she really wants to grow i guess

DAY 3

1/3 quick one. 2/3 haven't sprouted yet. this one's name is shock.
IMG_77171.jpg

Jeb Bush Big Bud#2
IMG_2512_1_.jpg

Northern LightsXBig Bud
IMG_059314.jpg

chubs id say if the shell doesnt come off in a day or 2, try to very gently peel it off with out ripping out the plant or hurting it.

The lights should be fine for now, i was thinkin a 300w equivalent might be a bit to much for the seedling stage. i would go with like 2 - 23w CFL's for the first week. Then start with that big boy but its all up to you bro! keep up the hard work!

Come stop by my journal and check it out, you might be able to pull some info from it

Heres the link!!!!

what if i just brought it farther away from my plants? it's only about 3-4 inches above them now. ill definitely check out your grow, thanks for the input man.

sounds good man thanks.

a question i do have is about my lights though.

i believe the wattage of the bulb i have is 63w cfl, how long is it okay for me to use this on my plants, should i get another one for later weeks of veg, and when should i switch to 4-600w HPS?

I found a 1000W hps-mh electronic Ballast for 110, but think 1000W would be overkill and i dont like the idea of burning my bulbs twice as fast. i'm going to have to find something cheaper im thinking, maybe 400 or 600w ballast.

im also going to clone the northern lights big bud plant if it turns out to be female, would the 63w CFL be okay to put over clones?

sounds good man thanks.

a question i do have is about my lights though.

i believe the wattage of the bulb i have is 63w cfl, how long is it okay for me to use this on my plants, should i get another one for later weeks of veg, and when should i switch to 4-600w HPS? i would think about moving to a bigger light in a week or so, That one will be fine for the first few weeks of its life but once it starts branching out your gonna want more light. You can still use the 63w cfl, just get a bigger light in there as well.

I found a 1000W hps-mh electronic Ballast for 110, but think 1000W would be overkill and i dont like the idea of burning my bulbs twice as fast. i'm going to have to find something cheaper im thinking, maybe 400 or 600w ballast. yeah i would start with a 400 or 600w. Check out a store called 'gothamproducts' on ebay. They have a 400w and a 600w Dimmable ballast kit, comes with everything you need for under 200$

im also going to clone the northern lights big bud plant if it turns out to be female, would the 63w CFL be okay to put over clones?

Should be fine, clones need little to no light to root. I used (2) 15w Florescent Strip lights on my clones, and they rooted both times with in 20 days

never read into it or i probably would. anywho

ill upload pics here soon i got some 151 to finish and then ill go take some. so far still only three have sprouted, they are all about an inch to two inches tall and.. well you'll see when i upload pics. how soon should i transplant out of these small styrofoam cups?

styrofoam is such a weird fucking word man.

sounds interesting. does this fuck with the phone at all like resale value or anything or is it something i can get rid of if i need to send my phone back to verizon?

that's what i was thinking about the transplant. one of my seeds refuses to even open up i still have it in a wet paper waiting for it to open. :( ill post pics here in about 5-10 minutes of how the other three sprouted ones are doing.

lmao hell yeah answered my questions right off the rip. fuckin a bud. how do i go about doin that shit i wanna dirty talk siri

so i can just wait a week or so for the untethered version to come out and then it'll be all good? what do you mean about rebooting with my computer?

northern lights x big bud day 4
IMG_46122.jpg

big bud #2 this is jeb bush. geroge hasn't sprouted yet.
IMG_67132.jpg

quick one 'shock' lock hasn't sprouted through dirt yet and barrel hasn;t even germinated yet. :/
IMG_95351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom