First grow! indoor 30 feminized BIG BUD

peter griffin

This is my first grow, so I will be posting lots of pics and keeping everyone updated. I Just ordered my seeds today and I have been working on my grow room for the last few days. Ill post some pics of the grow room up when I get back on Friday. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or advise. Thanks,
Peter Griffin :)

Grow Room: 15x30x8 ft basement, divided into 3 sections
seed: 30 Feminized Big Bud
Light: cfls to start with, I'm going to change to 2-3 1000 hps
soil: 50% pro mix, 25% per-lite, 25% worm castings
water: saving up for a R/O setup--- distilled for now

Sounds like its gonna be one helluva grow my friend!

Welcome to the site. :Rasta:
I'm glad you decided to share your grow with us! Thanks!

What a spectacular setup. 2-3 1000Wer's eh? Three sections you say? 30 fem BB?! :whoa:

I am very excited for you! Cant wait for it to start, but not as bad as you I imagine!

:popcorn: We'll be waiting...

Love the name haha. BTW this grow sounds epic with the huge room you have and multiple 1k lights. Plus Big Bud is BIG! Your soil is perfect btw. And are you buying a R/O system? That's just adding to the epicness.

The reason for the 3 rooms is I want to get some clones going when I can. 1. seeds and cloning 2. veg 3. flowering. I like to keep things very organized. Just picked up a CO2 setup, Ill be doing some more research about how much and how long. Thanks guys! I can't wait!

Abandoned?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom