CKS Auto Jack Herer - Indoor - week 7/8

onewarmguy

[h=2]CKS - Auto Jack Herrer week 7/8[/h]
Hey Crop King, this is a cross post but I thought I'd keep you in the loop. Here's a little update on my Auto Jack Herer from CKS. Dirt - 1000 Wt HPS 18/6 - Green Planet nutes. Here's some new photo's, things seem to be coming along nicely. Baby grew 1 1/2" in the last three days and it's up to 16 separate bud sites now. Discovered a little problem with thrips but an application of insecticidal soap seems to have taken care of it. Could somebody help me out with a couple of informed answers?
1) Now that its in bud how much higher will it grow? (Currently 18")
2) Is it too late to start trimming some of my bottom leaves? Comments are appreciated!

:cheer:

P8276868c.JPG
P8276865c.JPG
P8276862c.JPG
P8276873c.JPG

Hard to say, the stretch after switching to 12/12 varies according to the strain. Could be 1.5x, 2x or more. Your best bet is searching the strain online, as well as seeing if there are other journals here for you to review and see what happened with them.

As for trimming, wait until your stretch is done before you remove anything

My autos stay around 2-3'.
The weeks are for estimating flowering time. Looks like yours still has approximately 4 or more weeks. I run my autos 18-6 or 20-4 from seed to harvest. No need to change to 12/12 with "autos". Checking your tricombs is the only way to confirm you get the most and best out of your plant and know it is ready to harvest. There is a final bud swell towards the end. Don't rush it and defeat your goal. Find a 30-60x jeweler loop for checking your tri's.

Back
Top Bottom