Claws, I need help!

willie23

I have tried everything from flushing to transplanting. Thought it was nitrogen overdose so flushed, no help.Then i was thinking root bound but no help.Added lime w/ the transplant & still the problem exist so i am baffled, any help would be nice.

not sure about humidity I'm guessing it has got to be a least 50 to 70 % since i have water it bottles w/ no lids, temp is 60 w/ lights off & 75 to 80 w/ on. I have no way of pics but i am sure that u guys have seen a claw plant before so considering the things that i have done so far it seems to me that somebody has got to have some ideas. The two plants that it is happening to are basically every leave on the plant. Please help somebody has to know.

get a hygrometer and get an exact reading. water bottles will not raise humidity to 60% and you've covered all the other possibilities

OK i understand that everybody has their own ideas on all of these things. All i am asking for is some ideas on what it could be since i have tried these other things. Smoke 3 and then smoke three more to get some educated results

I have tried everything from flushing to transplanting. Thought it was nitrogen overdose so flushed, no help.Then i was thinking root bound but no help.Added lime w/ the transplant & still the problem exist so i am baffled, any help would be nice.

Ok, my first answer was going to be over watering, that's usually when I see the claw with my plant. How often do you water or feed? But then you said you flushed and transplanted, how much time between doing these? Your plant may be in shock. I think you should give her some time to recover.

Posting a pic helps with giving a more accurate answer to your question. But if you can't do it, you can't do it. Did you check out the plant abuse chart or the links?

Back
Top Bottom