Clean Up After Powdery Mildew

Mugsydigs

So I just lost my first HID crop to PM and all the subsequent clones. What is the best product to use for cleaning to ensure my next crop doesn't get it from spores left over in the environment? There will be at least 3 weeks between ripping up PM crop and sowing new seeds. Ill be devastated if this happens again any tips are greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

Powdery Mildew could well be related to environmental issue such as poor air flow, high humidity & over crowded growing conditions...

1. Disinfect entire grow area basically wipe every thing down with a diluted solution of bleach, dispose of soil/compost if used burn infected plant matter or dispose off away from grow area.

2. Improve air circulation around the plants this could be a 6 inch oscillating fan or some mild pruning to remove over crowded growth.

3. Double check your humidity (RH) ideally between 40% to 60% is fine for veg or just bbelow 50% for flowering... what you don't want is humidity above 80% during lights ON or OFF for a prolonged period of time & that alone will induce mold/fungal spores !

I removed all plant matter, pots soil etc. Will clean with bleach solution and start anew in a few weeks. Thank you for your replies!!!

diluted bleach cleaning

sulpher burn if you can

eagle 20 applications

increase airflow and keep environment in range.

develope some intake protocol for clones if you are using them

Admin likes sns.
Heard good things of greencure for plants.
Eagle 20 has shown no adverse reaction to the ladies, although it considered nuclear...
Please keep the post alive guys!
Pm is evil.

diluted bleach cleaning

sulpher burn if you can

eagle 20 applications

increase airflow and keep environment in range.

develope some intake protocol for clones if you are using them

Any2carda;
What is your eagle 20 treatment regimen?
I realize I may be out of place messaging you here, if im not supposes to please let me know...

Any2carda;
What is your eagle 20 treatment regimen?
I realize I may be out of place messaging you here, if im not supposes to please let me know...
Not at all. TBO I planned on using it after I vaped my room but I found out that it might not be a good idea so close together. I here 30-45 days after a vape would be a better idea. I will be using it as a preventative measure with some clone protocol.

Peace,

Any2

I understand.
I know of a site that had the issue, the treatment was done in veg stage, then 3 weeks later at the start of flower.
Worked extremely well.

How did your nugs turn out after flowering? My buddy used Eagle20 in last week of veg before his 12/12 flip. 60 days later, no PM at all, but are the buds safe to smoke? Want to know before I go blaze up with him or get any of his shizzle... thanks!!!

How did your nugs turn out after flowering? My buddy used Eagle20 in last week of veg before his 12/12 flip. 60 days later, no PM at all, but are the buds safe to smoke? Want to know before I go blaze up with him or get any of his shizzle... thanks!!!

Maybe it's time to come into the 21st century. The CleanLight will prevent, but not cure P.M.. If you have P.M., bleach the entire room, twice. The, buy a CleanLight. It is a UV-C light that you scan surfaces, including plants. The light breaks the DNA of pathogens such as P.M., bud mold, bacteria, viruses, etc. It does not affect the plant itself. To prevent P.M., scan your plants every day. It works!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom