clones 2 weeks into flowering, revegging questions.

double vision

Hello, I was told you can successful take clones 2 weeks into flowering. The roots came in about 2 weeks later an growth started around 3 weeks, but I noticed the leaves were not growing in the same as their mothers. They are not fan leaves some are 3, some are 1 round leaf. I read that revegging changes genetics of clones. Is this true? Has anyone else taken clones 2 weeks into flowering and had to revegg? Also will this effect yield and taking clones from them?
20150511_064613.jpg
20150511_064620.jpg

I took clones 45 days into flower. It can be done!

I noticed weird leaf growth for a while, but give it time, as long as they throw out roots, the leaves will become more and more normal as time goes on, and they'll throw out branches all over the place.
:thumb:

Thanks for the info, good to know. I will be updating this post for research. Maybe it can help people out in the future. I'll eventually post the yield and the yield from their mother in comparison.

My current grow was from clones just 2 weeks before harvest! It took more than a few weeks to get them back to a recognizable plant! They came in like yours and then started twisting and doing some crazy shit. I was just about ready to cut them down when I decided one more week. Finally after weeks of wondering they finally turned and now they look fine. Takes time! Be patient! They will turn...

Yep. This all looks totally normal. Don't freak out if you see a leaf or two curl around like a comma. That means it has transitioned back to veg. I do cut the flowering tops off when I take clones deep into flower though. Forces them to stop attempting to flower and focus on roots. :)

I've also read it's helpful to put clones taken in flower under 24/0 lighting for a couple weeks, but I was able to reveg mine and get them to root under 18/6 lighting.
I had them under 24 hour for 2 weeks, you are right about that tho because flowers grow at night and if there is no night there is no bud growth :) thanks for sharing bro

Back
Top Bottom